There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Welcome to RationalWiki, Knowledgebattle!
If you are interested in contributing, please read what our articles are intended to be.
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!--TheroadtoWiganPier (talk) 00:50, 22 September 2015 (UTC)
- Right on, good shit. Haha. ;-) Knowledgebattle (talk) 01:27, 22 September 2015 (UTC)
- Yea, probably. I did go to the main Fallacy article from the get-go, because that's where I was initially going to mention it. However, I noticed that the Fallacy page was quite disorganized, and wasn't sure what to do with it. I thought about it for a little bit, and realized that falling into Fallacy misidentification really is a specific kind of action, just as each of the specific logical fallacies listed on the fallacy page are.
- I'm not really the person to ask, anyway. Sure, I made the contribution, but several heads are better than one - I'd suggest asking the otherpeoples what they think. Knowledgebattle (talk) 02:43, 23 September 2015 (UTC)