Welcome to RationalWiki, Knowledgebattle!
If you are interested in contributing, please read what our articles are intended to be.
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!--TheroadtoWiganPier (talk) 00:50, 22 September 2015 (UTC)
- Right on, good shit. Haha. ;-) Knowledgebattle (talk) 01:27, 22 September 2015 (UTC)
- Yea, probably. I did go to the main Fallacy article from the get-go, because that's where I was initially going to mention it. However, I noticed that the Fallacy page was quite disorganized, and wasn't sure what to do with it. I thought about it for a little bit, and realized that falling into Fallacy misidentification really is a specific kind of action, just as each of the specific logical fallacies listed on the fallacy page are.
- I'm not really the person to ask, anyway. Sure, I made the contribution, but several heads are better than one - I'd suggest asking the otherpeoples what they think. Knowledgebattle (talk) 02:43, 23 September 2015 (UTC)