welcome, mr barley. Airdish 06:57, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
Why thank you. At least someone here appreciates the reference. Kind of lost on most of the Conservapedia types ; ) Trashbat 07:01, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- Shame Hebden Bridge got bowdlerised (UK spelling). I had watched that one from afar and was going to reinstate parts that were over the head of DanH. Unfortunately I got rumbled again. Mad Min 07:32, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- I'm pretty sure most of it was over the head of DanH so I'll probably do a rewrite at some point. Shame they rumbled you, the Hebden Bridge article has provided many a laugh. Trashbat 07:38, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
Why thank you. Trashbat 13:08, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- 1 You Might Like This
- 2 Hi Trashbat
- 3 re. Jesus
- 4 Sooty
- 5 Cthulhu
- 6 Water Voles..
- 7 Was it just you?
- 8 Query
- 9 Don't go!
- 10 You're Back!
- 11 Making a mountain out of a molehill
- 12 paranoia/paranoid
- 13 Hey!
- 14 Thanks!
- 15 Your sig
- 16 Sheesh was here . . . testing his sig
- 17 last edit
- 18 macca
- 19 Where'd you go?
You Might Like This
Check out the talk page for the nathan template. if you put a "#" instead of the "is" we can choose whether or not to be nathan. hehe Airdish 05:18, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
- Excellent, that works! (the source here shows what should go in to make the variable) Airdish 05:23, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
I am sure we collaborated (in one of my manifestations) on several CP projects. I remember Hebden Bridge, both in reality and in fantasy. --CatWatcher 05:55, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
hehehe Airdish 08:28, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
Great isn't it! There's a ton of "quality" articles still on CP. Trashbat 07:35, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
Why o why did you link to Sooty. You should have known better than to do that. What a shame.--CatWatcher 06:05, 26 May 2007 (CDT)
Yeah *hangs head in shame*, first and last time I link to the good stuff. Trashbat 06:36, 26 May 2007 (CDT)
I just re-read an article that I edited some time ago about eating mice. It's absolutely disgusting, especially the bit I put in." a savoury appetizer or as a dessert (dipped in honey and poppy seeds)". At least mine was true though!--CatWatcher 18:02, 27 May 2007 (CDT)
- Go find a copy of Never Cry Wolf by Farley Mowat. It's got mouse recipies. --Kels 18:27, 27 May 2007 (CDT)
- Mowat is (was?) a funny guy--I liked his novel "The Boat that Wouldn't Float", and one about the time he (a Canadian) got banned from the USA. --Gulik 20:04, 15 July 2007 (CDT)
Was it just you?
Great to hear that my work over on the other site was appreciated. You can't exactly openly say that on CP (or anywhere they might find out) otherwise it will get zapped. I liked your stuff too, and it got passed around a good bit too. I assumed it was always the same person but was never really sure. Some of the edits about places in Scotland included a lot of insider jokes. I assumed a Scot was at work. Alf Roberts being Maggie's dad. That was a classic:-). Auld Nick 07:38, 31 May 2007 (CDT)
beat me around the head and call me a potato, but when I see consonant edits to two articles in different places simultaneously, one gets interested. --Zarquon 05:15, 2 June 2007 (CDT)
- Well, no harm in me dropping in from time to time. Just got a lot of real life stuff that I urgently need to deal with and need to spend a lot less time on the internet. Clean break obviously not working yet! Trashbat 05:50, 4 June 2007 (CDT)
Making a mountain out of a molehill
Beat ya to it...! Trashbat 10:15, 21 June 2007 (CDT)
- You did? I didn't run into any edit conflicts while doing it myself... oh well, as long as it is done ;) Thanks! humanbe in 10:32, 21 June 2007 (CDT)
Thanks. I had some serious real life issues to deal with and had no idea whether or not I'd be back. Trashbat 18:10, 21 June 2007 (CDT)
If I had known RW was around earlier, I'd have been here sooner than this. Ironically, I found out by heading over to CP to see how bat-shit nuts it has gotten (amazingly enough, even more so) and reading the LA Times article Andy was bragging about.--Dave3172 18:42, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
I'm experimenting at the moment, was never too hot with this wiki stuff. TrashbatHoot yer trap off 10:12, 27 June 2007 (CDT)
Less painful now. smokemirrors 10:34, 27 June 2007 (CDT)
Sheesh was here . . . testing his sig
you have to put</ref> at the end. You didn't have the "/" Resident vandal
- Only 2 links I could find (fixed) and the rest sounds technical! I do offensive/sarcastic/parodic but not technical...XD HexspecimenIt's an X 17:01, 18 September 2007 (EDT)