|Some dare call it|
Dr. Henry Makow (born 1949) is what you get when you cross a whiny, Warren Farrellian men's rights activist with a paranoid, David Ickian conspiracy theorist. He believes the world is being controlled by nefarious Judeo-Masonic/Satanic/Communist forces spearheaded by the Rockefeller Foundation, to which feminism can be attributed as a scheme designed to encourage women not to have children as part of greater depopulation efforts. He also designs board games.
 In the real world
At the age of 11, in 1960, he began to write the syndicated advice-to-parents column "Ask Henry". At the age of 12, he appeared as a guest on an episode of the TV gameshow What's My Line? aired 14 October 1962.
In 2008, the Canadian Jewish Congress filed a human rights complaint against Makow for a column he authored in what the Southern Poverty Law Center called the "anti-Semitic, conspiracy-mongering Toronto Street News," in which he quoted Mark Glenn as describing Judaism as a "cancer."
Makow believes that the world is controlled by the satanic Skull and Bones society, which is apparently an Illuminati front group. He knows this because George W. Bush once made the Satanic horn sign. Makow also believes that the Illuminati was created by Kabbalah Jews acting in concert with the Knights Templar. Feminism was apparently created as a way to get women on their side, and to encourage women to hate men, deign not to have children and take jobs outside of the home to reduce the population (the conspirators furthermore encourage homosexuality for the same reason). Makow refers to this as "the psychological sterilization of the human female", and naturally believes [A] that the proper place of women is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and [B] that all career women are covertly miserable on the inside. Like some MGTOWers, and all too many mail order bride websites, he advocates that western men try marrying Asian women under the belief that they are more traditionally submissive, and has even written a decidedly creepy book about his experiences shopping for a bride in the Philippines. Makow also believes in Federal Reserve crankery, and that Ezra Pound[wp] was going to blow the whistle on the Fed and then was jailed.
JFK, Abraham Lincoln, and James Garfield were all killed by the Illuminati/Rothschilds for trying to print money. Richard Nixon, meanwhile, was framed for Watergate because he was planning to purge the Illuminati from the CIA and the US government.
The Beatles were Illuminati mind controllers who promoted drug use, free sex and the New Age movement. As with Bush, Makow knows this because of a gesture John Lennon made with his hand on the cover of Yellow Submarine.
Makow wrote A Long Way to go for a Date (2000), the story of his courtship and marriage to a young Filipina. A followup, Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order (2007), claims that feminism was invented by Jewish international bankers to promote one world government, and also somehow connects feminism to 9/11 and calls on readers to "take back our heterosexuality". If none of this makes any sense, neither does Makow.
In his site, there is Wendy Thomas, who believes that family courts are controled by masonic judges who give away child custody to pedophiles and promote Richard Gardner's supposedly "pro-pedophile" theories. At least, in a stopped clock moment, another writer named Dan Absear is against people assuming that what he calls "doting fathers" are pedophiles just because they are actively involved in their children's lives, although he still makes his defense in a highly homophobic way (probably compounded by his wife, a "radical feminist lesbian, and likey a psychopath", leaving him for a "rather atractive female principal of [the] school").
 Relationship with Jeff Rense
Makow had a falling out with fellow crank Jeff Rense over Makow's insistence that the Fukushima accident was intentional. Rense didn't believe him, and refused to continue linking to Makow. Makow then teamed up with Rense's 7th wife to claim Rense has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Makow maintains a section on his site dedicated to pointing out Rense's character flaws.
- Ask Henry, Ace, 1963.
- A Long Way to go for a Date, Silas Green, 2000, ISBN 0-9687725-0-1
- Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order, Silas Green, 2007, ISBN 0-9687725-1-X
- Illuminati, The Cult That Hijacked the World, Silas Green; 2008, ISBN 1-4392-1148-5
- Illuminati 2: Deceit and Seduction, Silas Green, 2010, ISBN 1-61577-145-X
- Illuminati 3: Satanic Possession, Silas Green, 2014 ISBN 978-0-9918211-2-9
- ↑ Of English. (University of Toronto, 1982.)
- ↑ "Scruples Creator is Immersed in the Life and Works of Mysterious Author". The Montreal Gazette. October 25, 1985. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=oRUyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=-6UFAAAAIBAJ&dq=henry%20makow%20scruples&pg=1226,2237026. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- ↑ https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=Rb1UAAAAIBAJ&pg=6684,6025440
- ↑ "For a Change, Ethical Pursuit". Time magazine. April 12, 2005. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1048388,00.html.
- ↑ Judaism: Conspiracy Against Jews, Humanity?, rense.com
- ↑ http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/winter/canada
- ↑ Uh huh
- ↑ Makow.com:Conspiracy Too Monstrous To Believe
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Makow.com:Banking Cartel is the Cause of Humanities Woes
- ↑ 
- ↑ "Nixon Was Framed By The Illuminati"
- ↑ 
- ↑ Masonic Judges Awarding Custody to Pedophiles
- ↑ School Asked My Child If I Molested Her
- ↑ 9-11 Truth-Deniers are Criminally Responsible (Henry Makow, 7 September 2009)
- ↑ Makow.com:Jeff Rense's Seventh Ex-Wife Speaks Out (Part 1)
- ↑ http://www.henrymakow.com/the_jeff_rense_collection_arti.html Makov.com:The Jeff Rense File