David Ray Griffin
|Some dare call it|
His first and most famous work of trutherism is The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11. Naturally, it's a book-length just asking questions session (indeed, he never explains how the conspiracy would work in toto, but merely attempts to poke holes in the "official account" like most other conspiracy theorists), replete with the standard post hoc Cui Bono reasoning and citations of other cranks as "experts." All the old truther chestnuts are there as well, including WTC7, the Pentagon being hit by a cruise missile, the PNAC, and a number of the other greatest hits.
He has also written some material shoehorning Christian theology into trutherism (namely, Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action).
 See also
- Cognitive infiltration
- Journal of 9/11 Studies, an occasional stomping ground of his
- Yukihisa Fujita, co-author of Seeking 9/11 Truth at the Japanese Parliament
- Griffin's homepage (apparently run by some other guy)
- An online edition of The New Pearl Harbor
- Getting Agnostic About 9/11, an interview with Griffin in the LA Times
- Chip Berlet's review of The New Pearl Harbor, Griffin responds, Berlet debates Griffin
- David Ray Griffin vs. Matt Taibbi
- On Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Journal of Debunking 9/11 Conpsiracy Theories
- The Truth Behind 9/11, Weekly Standard
- David Ray Griffin: How a Retired Theologian Became a High Priest of the 9/11 Truth Movement, AlterNet