Debate:CP's biggest idiot 2
The "A light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, ‘I have to vote for Barack'" award for arrogance. - Given to the most arrogant user at CP. (For Conservapedian with highest arrogance rating).
Hovind Recognition - Given to the CP sysop who has abused their position and the truth in the most amusingly transparent manner. (For Sysop or blocker with highest heavy-handed rating).
Intelligent Design Award - Given to the CP user who has shown the most egregious disdain for sane page design. (For Conservapedian with highest inaesthetic rating).
The Ed Poor Idiot of the Year Award - Given to the CP sysop who has demonstrated the most amazing and persistent pattern of profound stupidity. (For Conservapedian with highest idiocy rating).
Ann Coulter Award for being a liability to the cause - Given to the sysop who makes Conservapedia look worse than it is. (For Conservapedian with highest liability rating).
MOAR HITLER Award for the Conservapedian who wants Moar Power - Give to the sysop or user who most wants to wield power. (For Conservapedian with highest power-crazed rating).
And for the grand finale, the following award is granted to the CP user that has distinguished himself as having consistantly shown all of the aforementioned
traits of psychosis qualities above and beyond the call of duty more than any other CP user:
Please rate each Conservapedian from 0 to 10, using the sliders for each of these "qualities":
- Arrogance - A person whose behaviour show disdain for other and a sense of superiority.
- Bigotry - A person who has an irrational dislike for people different from themseleves.
- Delusions of grandeur - A person who believes they have achieved a great many things despite evidence to the contrary.
- Heavy-handedness - A person who deals with others using maximal force/punishment.
- Idiocy - A person who demonstrates a lack of intelligence in their edits.
- Inaesthetic - A person who has no sense of arranging things in a visually pleasurable manner.
- Liar - A person who says something they know to be false.
- Liability - A person whose actions are detrimental to the project as a whole.
- Power-crazed - A person who tries to acquire, or refuse to relinquish, any authority they can gain.
- Puerility - A person who acts in a childish manner, particularly in their humour.
- David R
- Ed Poor
- Joaquin Martinez
- Philip J. Rayment
- Will N