There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Frank Lewis Marsh
| The divine comedy|
Frank Lewis Marsh (1889-1992) was a biologist, Seventh-Day Adventist and creationist known for his pseudoscientific views. Marsh was the founder of the Creation Research Society and the Geoscience Research Institute. He taught at and was posthumously made an emeritus Professor of Biology at Andrews University. Marsh did actual research in biology relating to entomology and parasitology and created the modern creationist concept of baraminology.
Founder of modern creationism
Being a Seventh-Day Adventist, Marsh was an adamant creationist. While he published papers in peer-reviewed science journals, he also wrote publications in creationist circles advocating baraminology, which is a hash of biblical concepts and taxonomy. Baraminology has no scientific basis and does not follow the scientific method. Marsh also published guides to Adventist Philosophy of Biology and Geology, which re-affirmed the Seventh-Day Adventist take on creationism, and he was also a major contributor to the pseudojournal Creation Research Society Quarterly.
Actual scientific research
- Biology of the Ichneumonid Spilocryptus Extrematis Cresson (Hymenoptera) (Annals of the Entomological Society of America, 1937)
- Biology of the New Chalcid Parasite Cirrospilus Inimicus Gahan (Annals of the Entomological Society, 1938)
- Biology of the Tachinid Winthemia Datanae Tns (Psyche, 1937)
- The Christian and Natural Science (1936)
- The Controversy in Nature between Christ and Satan (1962)
- Creationism to the Front (Lake Union Herald, 1972) 
- Frank Marsh on CreationWiki
- Frank Lewis Marsh Papers at the Center for Adventist Research.