There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Presents Of God Ministry
| Christ died so we may|
write articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
“”The Roman Catholic church which has been proven to be the church of Antichrist has MANY statements regarding the Bible. They seek to tell all that the Bible is impossible to believe. And because they are considered, "holy men" most people fall for their lies.
Presents of God Ministry is a cranky fundamentalist Christian web site whose theology is based on the end time remnant belief associated with Seventh-day Adventism which includes the idea that humanity has reached the Book of Revelation stage of the Bible and that current events, such as natural disasters, the election of a new Jesuit Pope and the alleged "persecution" of Christians throughout the entire world are proof of this. The ministry appears to be the work of two men named Nicholas and Craig, paranoid conspiracy theorists who consider mainstream Seventh-day Adventism and all other Christian denominations to be apostate. Nicholas quickly veers off into incomprehensible green ink that use typical kook arguments in an attempt to prove that his religion is true and every other religion is false.
- Nicholas demonstrates that mainstream Seventh-day Adventism advocates a false doctrine, is irrevocably corrupted, and is tainted by association with the Roman Catholic Church. Because he believes it is the Whore of Babylon, he urges all Seventh-day Adventists to leave the church as declared in the Book of Revelation.
- Nicholas is a biblical literalist and creationist. He cheerfully documents many psedoscientific arguments supporting a literal reading of the Bible.
- Nicholas is obsessed with numbers and his screeds occasionally feature bizarre numerological arguments. Because, you know, the Catholics and the Pope are 666.
“”To understand the forty and two months that the beast will reign, we must first find the method of time the Bible declares for prophecy. God says in Ezekiel 4:6 "I have appointed thee each day for a year" And we also find the Bible acknowledges a month to be 30 days long. Because in, Genesis 7:11 we see the rain started on the 17 day of the 2nd month and in Genesis 8:3,4 we find the water receded at the end of 150 days, then it says the ark rested on the 17th day of the 7th month. That's exactly 5 months. If we divide the 150 days by the 5 months you get 30 days per month. So 42 months multiplied by 30 equals 1260. According to Ezekiel 4:6, that's 1260 years that Papal Rome would reign.[Note 1]
- Nicholas is paranoid and believes in various conspiracy theories based on his careful research of kook screeds and videos found on the internet. For example, he believes that tens of thousands of guillotines are being stored in the United States in anticipation of the end times.
- Perhaps the crankiest pages on his web site deal with end times prophecy. He takes on the Antichrist, September 11 terrorist attacks, climate change, and dozens of other topics that all attempt to prove his bizarre worldview.
- The site has a section dedicated to 'exposing' the Catholic Church where it argues that the Catholics created Islam
- The ministry is King James Only. They believe that salvation is achieved through faith and works in Jesus Christ, and embrace the idea of a Lordship Salvation.
- What must I do to be Saved?
- Response to, "Presents of God Ministry" also known as, POGM. straighttestimony.blogspot.com, 21 January 2008. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Image Of The Beast: 501C3 Government-registered Churches From Presents Of God Ministry. christianitybeliefs.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Erin Runions, The Babylon Complex: Theopolitical Fantasies of War, Sex, and Sovereignty. Oxford University Press, 2014. ISBN 9780823257379.
- For Seventh-day Adventist eyes only. sdaapostasy.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Evidence for creation. remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- 666 and the titles of the Pope. remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Mark of the Beast. remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Guillotines in America? remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Guillotines Real! Soldiers Find Out Truth For Their Use. Now They Are Either Arrested Or On The Run. Before It's News, 15 September 2012. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Characteristics of Antichrist. remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- What really happened on 911. remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Climate change will lead to THE MARK. remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 30 July 2017.
- Chrislam. remnantofgod.org. Retrieved on 5 August 2017.
- Attack on the Bible remnantofgod.org Retrieved on 5 August 2017.