(Redirected from Fred Clark)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Someone is wrong on|
For the concept, see our article on Slacktivism.
“”The cooperative, democratic, open-source ethos of Google and Wiki is antithetical to the supposedly conservative values espoused by the C-pedia's contributors. The original is based on the idea that all of us, together, know more than any of us individually does. The "alternative" is based on the idea that some ideas are forbidden and must be censored. The model for the Conservapedia's form of collaboration isn't so much Wikipedia as it is one of those totalitarian youth clubs in which children are commissioned to report subversive comments by parents or teachers.
- Slacktivist, the blog's current incarnation at Patheos
- The Slacktiverse, once Fred's blog site, then a fansite, now an archive.
- The Slacktiverse (2), the place where the fansite moved after they couldn't mainain the original blog anymore. Now a redirect.
- The Slacktiverse (3), where the fansite ended up after that.
- Left Behind Index (the whole thing)