There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Someone is wrong on|
“”The cooperative, democratic, open-source ethos of Google and Wiki is antithetical to the supposedly conservative values espoused by the C-pedia's contributors. The original is based on the idea that all of us, together, know more than any of us individually does. The "alternative" is based on the idea that some ideas are forbidden and must be censored. The model for the Conservapedia's form of collaboration isn't so much Wikipedia as it is one of those totalitarian youth clubs in which children are commissioned to report subversive comments by parents or teachers.
- Slacktivist, the blog's current incarnation at Patheos
- The Slacktiverse, once Fred's blog site, then a fansite, now an archive.
- The Slacktiverse (2), the place where the fansite moved after they couldn't mainain the original blog anymore. Now a redirect.
- The Slacktiverse (3), where the fansite ended up after that.
- Slacktivist: the Left Behind posts (Complete, but inconvenient)
- The Left Behind Archive: 1-50, 51-100, 101-150, 151-200, 201-250, 251-300