| Someone is wrong on|
|—Gee, why do people think they're racist?|
- Blatant homophobia (gays are commonly referred to as "perverts") and rants about the "gay agenda" trying to destroy Christianity.
- Showing sympathy for white supremacist conspiracy theories and racist views, such as giving shout-outs to the race war conspiracy theorists, claiming that liberals are trying to get African-Americans to kill white people, wondering why people continue to "persecute" George Zimmerman and declaring "The welfare state produces Trayvon Martins by the millions" (though this doesn't keep them from admiring black conservatives). They call Trayvon Martin "Saint Skittles" and their support of George Zimmerman goes beyond simply thinking he should be acquitted and right into borderline hero worship. Pointing out their racist dog whistles is just political correctness gone mad in their eyes.  Their post on "Ghetto Booty" drops the subtlety in favor of more overt racism.
- Declaring food aid to be a slippery slope to communism while pushing Allen West's bullshit that there are more Americans receiving food aid than there are Americans working in the private sector.
- Calling Barack Obama racist and claiming that he was visited by Malik Zulu Shabazz in the White House.
- Hating Europe and citing the Daily Mail to push some urban myth about animal brothels in Germany.
- Being aggravated when liberals play the "race card" though they themselves believe that blacks didn't vote for Mitt Romney because blacks are racist. No, really.
You get the idea — it's another manifestation of the wingnut persecution complex. The irony that they are much further from the political center than many of the people they call "moonbats" and "far-left" seems to elude them.
The comments section is not fond of us, as you can see:
“”Well well. It looks like moonbats now have their own wiki site.
|—James, usual conservative WASP|
- Sadly, No! - They try to come off as a right-wing version of Sadly, No! but are too fringe to pull it off.
- They seriously wonder why people think they're racist
- Read the comments if you want to feel even worse
- Do these people research ANYTHING?
- A German paper says the animal brothels are more of a myth than anything
- We're still dead serious