Fun:How would you describe CP?
How would you sum up Conservapedia succinctly without actually mentioning it or what it represents?
- "Bat*** ****ing crazy-*** ******* who wouldn't know **** from ******* and furthermore ****** **** ******** ************* *****! Researcher 20:43, 11 December 2007 (EST)
- Wait a second. it does something? CЯacke®
- Utter bollocks! --Ζωροάστρης 21:42, 11 December 2007 (EST)
- What happens when you add fundamentalism, megalomania, a cult of personality, and mix in a dash of willful blindness.
- "I reject your reality, and substitute one of my own!"
- "Why are you banging your head against that brick wall?" "Because it feels so good when I stop."PFoster 23:18, 11 December 2007 (EST)
- 1984 in a pond (Editor at CP 02:26, 12 December 2007 (EST))
- God Blah Blah Blah Jesus Blah Blah Ronald Reagan Blah Blah Blah Bible Blah Blah Blah Blah --Cheers, ♦ Ryan ♦ ǂ wuz here ǂ 02:33, 12 December 2007 (EST)
- I saw something similar written on a wall once, but it was written in shit.--184.108.40.206 15:38, 1 February 2008 (EST)
- A little visited irrelevant personal blog of a bitter and stupid man, that has become a hangout of fringe hate-mongering extremists with no abilities in critical thinking, logical thought or humanity, and who entirely lack a sense of humour. DogP 02:48, 25 February 2008 (EST)
- "Fail." --Barikada.
- Like Liberapedia says: "Did you know that while making their partian shots, 95 percent of all deceitful liberals censor classroom prayer on behalf of evolution? Godspeed! NightFlareSpeak, mortal 10:26, 25 February 2008 (EST)
- A textbook case of believeing what one wants to believe irregaredless of the evidence against the validity of that belief (see delusion). PoorEd 13:00, 25 February 2008 (EST)
- Imagine you’ve got a group of people who want to create a golden egg. What they have, currently, though, is a leathery, black egg, and when they realize that they can never change the egg’s basic essence, they decide to make it look pretty instead. While droves of people offer solid gold to help them rebuild their egg, they’re too committed to their sludgy old egg to ‘’want’’ to change it, and instead they remain committed to simply repainting their egg with a thin yellow veneer. When it’s finished, the egg is still ugly, but in a different way. People point out that the paint is chipping, but they’re never heard from again. Something about this ugly old egg inspires absolute zealotry, but why?-αmεσ (heckuva job!) 13:21, 25 February 2008 (EST)
- A hypocritically, delusionally, paranoically, illogically biased farce of over-generalisation, obfuscation, slander, deceit, tricks, obsession, gloss, falsehoods, denial, falsehoods, hate speech and myth (basically, remove 'liberal' from this list). 220.127.116.11 08:42, 6 April 2008 (EDT)
- Another pathetic attempt by Andrew Schlafly to gain attention upon himself. --JJ4eGot milk? 20:38, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- ijIek kkdwo dfk3 6&--Netharian 01:08, 6 January 2009 (EST)
- Pathological *********. Thieh 00:29, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Facepalm...--Thunderstruck (talk) 01:33, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- "I'm calling Poe on this one." DenaChemistry (talk) 00:25, 7 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's not what it thinks it is, but what it thinks, it is. Pointed moment (talk) 09:32, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- To quote from Douglas Adams
"Those in power are the least qualified to have said power"- The Resturant at the end of the Universe P.S. i don't care if i fucked up the quote. -- my name is slugboy 09:20, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- Worst of the publicSensual Endeavor, the sexy pony ;) (talk) 21:06, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
- formerly does to make sense of Cracker's comment