- Man walks into doctor's office, says he's depressed, life seems cruel and harsh.
- Doctor says that treatment is simple.
- The great clown, Pagliacci, is in town and the man should go see him. That will cheer him up.
- The man breaks down, weeping, and says - "But doctor, I am Pagliacci."
“”With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
“”Some people see the world as it is and ask "why?" Others see the world as it could be and ask "why not?"
“”To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men.
|!||This article is possibly the work of a parodist or vandal! It contains suspect information and/or Leftist POV. You are encouraged to remove the POV, but please abide by The Conservapedia Commandments & Style Guide. Never be afraid to name names. The party will reward you for your faithful service.|
Let me 'splain. No there is too much. Let me sum up:
I'm a man who knows what he hates.
Here's a list that will inevitably grow and could become quite long:
- Willfully ignorant people (probably already covered by Conservatives above)
- Carnies (small hands, smell like cabbage)
- Organized religion
- Knowing that many terrible things will happen today
- Knowing that I can't do anything about them
- Knowing that many of those that can, won't
What has dropped from my (metaphorical) wikiwomb
- Anthropic principle
- Barry Setterfield
- Book of Job
- Book of Lamentations
- Brown dwarf
- Christian Science
- Compassionate conservatism
- Condoleezza Rice
- Confederate States of America
- Dan Quayle
- Darwinius masillae
- Demonic possession
- Fox Business Network
- George Washington
- Homosexual agenda
- Jimmy Swaggart
- John F. Kennedy's commencement address at American University
- Kathryn Jean Lopez
- Log Cabin Republicans
- Manifest destiny
- Michele Bachmann
- Michelle Malkin
- Radical Republicans
- Religious pareidolia
- Richard Lenski
- Roger Ailes
- Sarah Palin
- Sean Hannity
- Second Coming
- Secure the border
- Terry Hurlbut
- What the Bleep Do We Know?
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : No results found.
- God as TK
- Is Conservapedia a true reflection of American conservatism?
- Who is the biggest idiot at CP?
- Annotating an idiot
- Complexity limits an Omnipotent Deity
- Conservatives and odd heads/faces
- Electoral college 269-269 tie
- Evil, but Hawt!
- Happy day
- The Bible, the comic book of the ancient near east
- Where do you fall in the abortion debate?
- Batshit insane
- Billy Mays
- Dumbening warning
- Fake essay
- Ralph Wiggum
- User CornyBush
- User CreepyAndy
- User chemistry
- Dino traffic should pick up
- How would you describe CP?
- List of wisdom
- RationalWiki favorite Pope contest
- Ten Commandments
- That fine-ass Mary Magdalene
- The Ninth Circle of Presidential Hell
- Theological breakthroughs
- Wedgie strategy