There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| This might be|
|But we're not sure|
Gossip Cop is a website founded by Michael Lewittes, "a reformed gossip columnist". Other staff include Shari Weiss, Andrew Shuster, Holly Nicol and Dan Abrams. The site reports on the veracity of celebrity gossip, reportedly from over 200 websites, TV shows and publications.
Gossip Cop covers the same material as celebrity gossip tabloids: romances, marriages, divorces, "baby bumps", and petty arguments. Occasionally, the material veers into politics (e.g., "Martin Luther King Day Lie Witness News Edition: Jimmy Kimmel Asks About MLK Endorsing Donald Trump" and "George Clooney: Donald Trump Is A 'Fascist'") and pseudoscience coverage (e.g., "Kylie Jenner Posts Anti-Vaccination Photo", "Charlie Sheen To Dr. Oz: I Stopped Taking My HIV Medications" and "Jim Carrey Goes On Anti-Vaccination Twitter Rant, Calls California Governor 'Fascist'").
- About Us GossipCop.com
- Martin Luther King Day Lie Witness News Edition: Jimmy Kimmel Asks About MLK Endorsing Donald Trump (VIDEO) by Michael Lewittes (9:24 am, January 19th, 2016) Gossip Cop.
- George Clooney: Donald Trump Is A 'Fascist' by Andrew Shuster (11:43 am, March 3rd, 2016) Gossip Cop.
- Kylie Jenner Posts Anti-Vaccination Photo by Michael Lewittes (2:34 pm, March 13th, 2016) Gossip Cop.
- Charlie Sheen To Dr. Oz: I Stopped Taking My HIV Medications by Michael Lewittes (5:48 pm, January 12th, 2016) Gossip Cop.
- Jim Carrey Goes On Anti-Vaccination Twitter Rant, Calls California Governor 'Fascist' by Andrew Shuster (2:15 am, July 1st, 2015) Gossip Cop.