Journal of 9/11 Studies
|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a
peer- crank-reviewed, online, open source pseudojournal that gives 9/11 Truthers a place to just ask questions. Some high-profile Truthers like David Ray Griffin have written articles for the journal. Ironically, in their attempt to appear "credible" and "serious," they've run a number of articles debunking the egregiously unhinged theories like Judy Wood's "space beams" and stuff they've run in their own journal, like the "elephant plane" theory. The journal also spawned a counter-publication debunking it called the Journal of Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.
In 2011, they ran out of "peer-reviewers" and sent out a request for someone to review two papers defending the "official" account of a plane hitting the Pentagon. The Screw Loose Change blog remarked:
“”Great, so after 10 years of cutting edge research and truthseeking they finally figured out what the rest of us knew that Tuesday morning. And they wonder why nobody takes them seriously?
|—You Too Can Be A Peer Reviewer!|
But now 9/11 conspiracy theories must be taken seriously, because, look, this research is "peer-reviewed!"
- Journal of 9/11 Studies Ironically, Google reports that it's an insecure website.
- Journal of Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
- Screw Loose Change's category for the journal
- Chandler's Data Support a Gravitational Collapse! by Dave Thomas
- Journal of 9/11 Studies caught in a few more lies, Conspiracies R Not Us
- Scientific Critique of Judy Wood's Star Wars Beam Weapons by James Gourley
- Flying Elephant or Routine Takeoff? by Jim Hoffman
- You Too Can Be A Peer Reviewer! - Screw Loose Change