| A lunatic Chaplin imitator|
and his greatest fans
|First as tragedy|
|Then as farce|
Little was a failed Republican candidate in the primary election for the 2018 California senate election. He ran on a platform of making America "free of Jews"; the California Republican Party banned him from their own convention. He has also told his supporters to not donate to his campaign, as donations are public record and his supporters would risk getting doxxed. He was endorsed by David Duke, one of the leading Ku Klux Klan figures. While he had greater support than four other candidates in the state's open primary, he received only 1% of the vote. He now delusionally claims that he lost the election because of voter fraud, by — you guessed it — the Jews.Do You Believe That? He is apparently planning to run for president in 2020.
He also had a profile in Gab, a known alternative for white supremacists and other alt-right supporters who have been otherwise banned from Twitter, where he spouts constant anti-Semitism all round. He was banned from Gab in 2018 because he crossed the line from hate speech to "encouraging its followers to harass private citizens who were not the subject of any public controversy." He himself has been temporarily suspended from Twitter "trying to debate whether or not the Holocaust happened", and his reaction is predictable, complaining about censorship. Yes, he is yet another Holocaust "skeptic" who is a Neo-Nazi.
I propose a government that makes counter-semitism central to all aims of the state. A government:
- Of a People, for that people, free from jews
- That cannot revoke the right to bear arms, such that this people can remain free from jews
- that forbids all immigration except of biological kin, where no person of jewish origin may live, vacation, or traverse
- Patrick Little — Canary Mission
- Republican Senate Candidate Praises Hitler and Sparks Condemnation From California GOP by Michael Edison Hayden (5/2/18 at 7:10 AM) Newsweek.
- Patrick Little: How the Mainstream made the Little Nazi that Could (24. May 2018) Northern California Anti-Racist Action.
- MacGuill, Dana. Is a Neo-Nazi Running as a Republican for the U.S. Senate in California?, Snopes, 1 May 2018
- Who is Patrick Little, the far-right Senate candidate kicked out of the GOP convention? by Luis Gomez (May 7, 2018, 2:45 PM) The San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Neo-Nazi Republican Patrick Little Gets 1.2% In California Senate Primary
- Holt, J. (April 26, 2018 ) There's Another Neo-Nazi Running For Congress. His Name Is Patrick Little. Right Wing Watch. Retrieved September 3, 2018.
- Gab just booted white supremacist Patrick Little for anti-Semitic threats by Chauncey Alcorn (November 21, 2018) Mic.
- Patrick Little's "Name the Jew" Tour Spreads Anti-Semitic Hate Nationwide (August 23, 2018) ADL.
- Gab Gab (archived from 20 Nov 2018 20:45:09 UTC).