| A lunatic Chaplin imitator|
and his greatest fans
|First as tragedy|
|Then as farce|
Little was a failed Republican candidate in the primary election for the 2018 California senate election. He ran on a platform of making America "free of Jews"; the California Republican Party banned him from their own convention. He has also told his supporters to not donate to his campaign, as donations are public record and his supporters would risk getting doxxed. He was endorsed by David Duke, one of the leading Ku Klux Klan figures. While he had greater support than four other candidates in the state's open primary,, he received only 1% of the vote. He now delusionally claims that he lost the election because of voter fraud, by — you guessed it — the Jews.Do You Believe That? He is apparently planning to run for president in 2020.
He is involved in traveling around the US with an anti-Semitic balloon that reads "Jews rape kids".
He also has a profile in Gab, a known alternative for white supremacists and other alt-right supporters who have been otherwise banned from Twitter, where he spouts constant anti-Semitism all round. He himself has been temporarily suspended from Twitter "trying to debate whether or not the Holocaust happened", and his reaction is predictable, complaining about censorship. Yes, he is yet another Holocaust "skeptic" who is a Neo-Nazi.
I propose a government that makes counter-semitism central to all aims of the state. A government:
- Of a People, for that people, free from jews
- That cannot revoke the right to bear arms, such that this people can remain free from jews
- that forbids all immigration except of biological kin, where no person of jewish origin may live, vacation, or traverse
- Republican Senate Candidate Praises Hitler and Sparks Condemnation From California GOP by Michael Edison Hayden (5/2/18 at 7:10 AM) Newsweek.
- MacGuill, Dana. Is a Neo-Nazi Running as a Republican for the U.S. Senate in California?, Snopes, 1 May 2018
- Neo-Nazi Republican Patrick Little Gets 1.2% In California Senate Primary
- Holt, J. (April 26, 2018 ) There's Another Neo-Nazi Running For Congress. His Name Is Patrick Little. Right Wing Watch. Retrieved September 3, 2018.