- 1 Terms
- 1.1 👌
- 1.2 🥛
- 1.3 🐸
- 1.4 ⚡⚡
- 1.5 🤡🌎
- 1.6 🌲
- 1.7 🐻
- 1.8 🏳️🌈⃠
- 1.9 ((()))
- 1.10 3%ers
- 1.11 13%
- 1.12 56%
- 1.13 109, 110
- 1.14 1290
- 1.15 1488
- 1.16 Ally
- 1.17 Ally points
- 1.18 Alt-center
- 1.19 Alt-Christianity
- 1.20 Alt-left
- 1.21 Alt-lite
- 1.22 Alt-right
- 1.23 Alt-South
- 1.24 Alt-tech
- 1.25 Le American Bear
- 1.26 Amerikaner
- 1.27 Ammosexual
- 1.28 Anti-racist is code word for anti-white
- 1.29 Apu
- 1.30 Attack helicopter
- 1.31 Autistic dark web
- 1.32 Autistic screeching
- 1.33 Based
- 1.34 Beta
- 1.35 Black don't crack
- 1.36 Blood and soil
- 1.37 Blue and bluish/blueish
- 1.38 Boogaloo, boogalo or big igloo
- 1.39 Boomer
- 1.40 Bop
- 1.41 Brownshirt
- 1.42 Bugman
- 1.43 Burn coal / Coal burner
- 1.44 Civic nationalism
- 1.45 Clown World
- 1.46 Coat
- 1.47 Conservatism, Inc.
- 1.48 Coomer
- 1.49 Countersemite
- 1.50 Cuck
- 1.51 Cuckservative
- 1.52 Cultural enrichment
- 1.53 Cultural Marxism
- 1.54 Day of the Rope
- 1.55 Deep state
- 1.56 Degenerate
- 1.57 Deus vult
- 1.58 DezNat
- 1.59 Dindu
- 1.60 Discussion club
- 1.61 Diversity
- 1.62 Dysgenics
- 1.63 Edgy
- 1.64 Electric Jew
- 1.65 Every single time
- 1.66 Fashtag
- 1.67 Fashwave
- 1.68 Fashy haircut
- 1.69 Fellow white people
- 1.70 Forced diversity
- 1.71 Free helicopter rides
- 1.72 Free speech rally
- 1.73 Fren
- 1.74 Gender studies
- 1.75 Get them out!
- 1.76 Get woke, go broke
- 1.77 Globalism
- 1.78 Globohomo
- 1.79 Goy
- 1.80 Great Replacement
- 1.81 Greatest ally
- 1.82 Groyper
- 1.83 Le Happy Merchant
- 1.84 Hatefact
- 1.85 Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?
- 1.86 HH
- 1.87 Holocauster
- 1.88 Honkler
- 1.89 Identitarianism
- 1.90 It's 2020/[Current year]
- 1.91 It's Okay to Be White
- 1.92 Jew
- 1.93 Jews are not white.
- 1.94 The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
- 1.95 Jew media
- 1.96 Jewish question
- 1.97 Jews will not replace us.
- 1.98 Jwoke
- 1.99 Kalergi Plan
- 1.100 Kek
- 1.101 Kekistan
- 1.102 Kosherist
- 1.103 The Last Stand
- 1.104 Legacy media
- 1.105 Listen and believe
- 1.106 Loxism
- 1.107 Lügenpresse
- 1.108 Mainstream media
- 1.109 Make America Great Again
- 1.110 Make Israel Great Again
- 1.111 Magapede
- 1.112 Mass immigration
- 1.113 Milk chugging
- 1.114 Moon Man
- 1.115 Multiculturalism
- 1.116 Naming the Jew
- 1.117 NazBol
- 1.118 Nazism
- 1.119 Neoreaction
- 1.120 Nibba
- 1.121 Nimble navigator
- 1.122 Normie
- 1.123 Noticer
- 1.124 NPC
- 1.125 Open border for Israel
- 1.126 Operation Google
- 1.127 Our guy
- 1.128 Oy vey
- 1.129 Pajeet
- 1.130 Pepe
- 1.131 /pol/
- 1.132 Postcolonialism
- 1.133 Postmodernism
- 1.134 Power level
- 1.135 Proud Boys
- 1.136 PunchANazi
- 1.137 Race realism
- 1.138 Red pill
- 1.139 REEEEEEE
- 1.140 Remember the 6 trillion
- 1.141 Remove kebab
- 1.142 RWDS
- 1.143 Sad!
- 1.144 Shapeshifting Jews
- 1.145 Shekel
- 1.146 Shitlord
- 1.147 Shlomo
- 1.148 Shoah
- 1.149 Soros
- 1.150 Soy boy
- 1.151 SPQR
- 1.152 Straight pride
- 1.153 SWPL
- 1.154 Three Percenters
- 1.155 Tiki torch
- 1.156 TradWife
- 1.157 Trumpwave
- 1.158 We wuz kangz n shieet
- 1.159 Weimerica
- 1.160 Western civilization
- 1.161 White devil
- 1.162 White genocide
- 1.163 White guilt
- 1.164 White sharia
- 1.165 Whitey
- 1.166 Wigger
- 1.167 Windmill
- 1.168 Woke
- 1.169 YKW
- 1.170 You will not replace us.
- 1.171 Zionist Occupation Government
- 1.172 Zioworld
- 2 Gallery of symbols and flags
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
“”But Orcs and Trolls spoke as they would, without love of words or things; and their language was actually more degraded and filthy than I have shown it. I do not suppose that any will wish for a closer rendering, though models are easy to find. Much the same sort of talk can still be heard among the orc-minded; dreary and repetitive with hatred and contempt, too long removed from good to retain even verbal vigor, save in the ears of those to whom only the squalid sounds strong.
|—J. R. R. Tolkien, Appendix F of The Return of the King|
The alt-right uses a lexicon filled with memes, stolen left-wing terminology with altered meanings, and in-jokes. Whether this is because the alt-right is just a bunch of cringey manchildren or because they hope to hide their racist intentions, the world may never know. [note 1]
The OK Hand Sign, emojified as 👌, is a dogwhistle that alt-righters use to show that they are alt-right without explicitly stating it, echoing both Trump's and Pepe's usage of the sign. The alt-right use originated as bait for a /pol/ "prank" or trolling attempt, but as the media failed to fall into the trap, its usage rapidly shed whatever irony it had. As of January 2018, Snopes has listed the symbol as ambiguous as to whether it is an alt-right symbol or alt-right trolling. The sign is also used relatively innocuously in the "Circle Game". What makes it so devious is that it can be very difficult to know if someone is using it as a dogwhistle or as a harmless hand sign.
Milk, emojified as 🥛, is another dogwhistle similar to 👌🏻. This dogwhistle originated from a 4chan thread centering around a Nature article about a genetic mutation in Europe that caused lactase production and eliminated lactose intolerance in adulthood. Ironically, a similar mutation arose independently in Africa. Whether as a form of dimwittery or trolling, some in the alt-right have also in engaged in milk chugging.
🐸 is the emoji form of Pepe.
The doubled ⚡, to the alt-right, does not represent two ordinary lightning bolts, but the insignia of the Nazi SS, the SS bolts. To obfuscate its true meaning to those not in the know, the two emoji may be placed on either side of a name, word or phrase.
The 🤡🌎 emoji form of Clown World.
The pine or spruce tree emoji 🌲 expresses a combination of "Nordic" roots and alt-right sympathies, especially as connects to ecofascism. Note that this may also be used by people in the Pacific Northwest, say, or who are interested in conifers, so context is important.
The bear (🐻) emoji, especially alongside the hashtag #unBEARables, denotes fans of alt-right internet personality Owen Benjamin. (The bear may also be used more innocuously by people from California, whose flag features a bear. Again, context is important.)
The self-explanatory "no gay" (🏳️🌈⃠ ) sign, the LGBTQ+ Pride flag emoji overlaid with (or aside) the crossout emoji, appears among Twitter and other online alt-righters as an endorsement of homophobia.
Triple parentheses (also (((echoes))) or coincidence markers) are used to highlight those of Jewish or partial-Jewish ancestry, as such: (((NAME))). Users of triple parentheses allege that triple parentheses highlight how much control Jews have over the world, which bears close resemblance to the "International Jewish Conspiracy" conspiracy theory, sometimes indicated with "(((they)))". (Or: It's a convenient way to poison the well by smearing someone or something as Jewish, in a racist appeal to identity.) The Nazi blog The Right Stuff calls these cases "coincidences" in which "Jewish surnames echo throughout history". The hashtag #Cohencidence (which trended on Twitter for a while) is linked to the idea of coincidence marking, as a portmanteau of the word "coincidence" with the common Jewish surname "Cohen".
Sometimes used in an inverted manner )))thus((( to signal that one is an antisemite.
Intentionally using triple parenthesis around one's own name (e.g. on Twitter) is sometimes seen as an act of defiance against the alt-right.
On rare occasions, one may find an anti-semite using reverse-triple parentheses to identify themselves and others as anti-semites: e.g., ")))Goyim(((".
See Three Percenters
13%, 13 50, or 13 52 is a racist dogwhistle for African American people, in reference to the supposed statistic that "despite being only 13% of the population, black Americans commit approximately 50% of homicides in the USA" or "despite making up only 13% of the population, blacks make up 52% of all homicides in the United States". Never mind that these figures are decades old, and that based on numbers arrested, black Americans have gone from committing 49.3% of all violent crimes in 1995 to 37.5% in 2016-2017. Since these statistics are based on arrests, not convictions, they are subject to bias from racial profiling. One study estimated that as much as 16-33% of arrests of racial minorities could be due to racial profiling in areas that have not had police reform.
109 stands for the 109 locations that Jews were alleged to have to have been expelled from, and of course implies it was their own fault every time. Nazis usually conflate these locations with 'countries'. One may also see a 110, meaning that Jews need to be kicked out from another country.
1488 or 14/88 is a reference to two racist concepts, the Fourteen Words created by white supremacist David Lane ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children," or more rarely "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth") and 88 (Which originally referenced Lane's "88 Precepts" but now represents two H's (8th letter of the alphabet) to make "HH", for Heil Hitler.) It is claimed that the 14 words were inspired by a specific sentence from Volume 1, Chapter 8 of Mein Kampf which is exactly 88 words in length, though neither Lane nor his publisher Fourteen Word Press ever claimed this and it is probably a coincidence.
The reward gained for virtue signalling. Ally points place the recipient slightly higher in the eyes of the leftist overlords. They are revoked at the first sign of disloyalty. "Brownie Points" is a similar concept, albeit with the added bonus of infantilizing the other side by implicitly comparing them to children expecting sweets as a reward for good behaviour. Used sarcastically by the left as well, to call out performative wokeness.
A misleading term used by some racialists in an attempt to portray themselves as moderates.
Short for "Alternative Christianity", Alt-Christianity is used by alt-righters who openly believe in the religion of "Christianity". Many alt-righters that believe in Christianity share similar views to the hateful Christian Right, with a twist of white supremacy into the mix. Prominent Alt-Christians include the Ku Klux Klan, Theodore Beale, Rick Wiles, Matthew Heimbach, InfoWars, John Earnest, Pastor Steven Anderson and Christian Fascists. Not to be confused with cultural Christianity, which despite its name is a secular orientation (though one with quite a few alt-right adherents in its own right). The term Christofascism is also different, and is generally associated with theocratic Christians.
The alt-left (also CTRL-left) is a term that The New York Times claims was made up by the right to create a sense of false equivalence between the far right and "anything vaguely left-seeming that they didn't like." The term was originally coined by Robert A. Lindsay to describe some on the far-left moving away from identity and social justice politics and moving towards focusing more on economic populism. — the opposite of those whom the alt-right (theoretically) use the term against, who would presumably be those who double down on identity politics and the like. It also originated as a term used by centrist and moderate Democrats against the far-left within the party (as well as left-aligned independents) who support "progressive ideals" (like pushing Seth Rich murder conspiracies, praising Bashar al-Assad, claiming chemical attacks were false flags, and still denying that Russia meddled in the US election). The term has even been used by Hannity to describe mainstream media.
The term "regressive left" is often used as a substitute for "alt-left" and a shitty insult for the far-right to use against the far-left ("see? the Left has crazies, too!"). However, the original meaning of the term "regressive left" was as a political epithet against liberals/leftists who allegedly fail to criticize reactionary or ideologically authoritarian elements within radical Islam — or Islam in general, depending on who you talk to — in the name of tolerance, multiculturalism, diversity and/or other forms of alleged Cultural Marxism. The term has also seen some use among leftists who are (seen as being) too friendly towards authoritarian regimes as long as they profess to be "anti-imperialist".
Alt-lite (or alt-light) is a loosely-defined term used refer to at least one of the following:
- a subfaction / breakaway faction of the alt-right that wants to steer the alt-right towards more (read: relatively) moderate Trump-esque grounds, hoping to use this "moderacy" to "re-take" Europe with candidates such as Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders. Steve Bannon is an example of the alt-lite. Bannon, who is a racist but publicly disavows ethnonationalism, now regards it as a mistake to have ever identified his publication Breitbart, and by implication himself, as part of the alt-right, and he is not the only alt-lite individual to feel this way about the alt-right. It's possible that Bannon got played in this regard by his erstwhile "journalist" Milo, who posed as a part-Jewish "controversial gay conservative", but was secretly an antisemitic alt-right member hobnobbing with alt-right individuals like Richard Spencer and trying to use Breitbart to build a recruitment pipeline from more conventional right-wingers into the alt-right. (In 2018, Milo was asked repeatedly but was unable to provide any hard evidence of his claimed Jewish ancestry.)
- right-wing individuals whose political positions are dangerously close to the alt-right but generally stopping short of explicit white nationalism.
The alt-lite thus hopes to abandon (overt) anti-semitism and racism, which upsets the more militantly white-nationalist alt-right subfaction. "Alt-lite" is both a pejorative (similar to cuck) slung at alt-rightists who aren't racist enough, and a self-description of the Proud Boys subgroup.
The alt-lite is willing to embrace most other forms of bigotry: according to the Anti-Defamation League, the alt-lite "embraces misogyny and xenophobia, and abhors “political correctness” and the left."
The alt-right (also new right or dissident right) is the dominant group within the regressive right. The term is supposed to distinguish them from neocons, who are held to have betrayed conservatism by being globalists. The alt-right's fundamental beliefs are:
- Whites are under attack (from mass immigration) and nonwhites should be removed from 'white' countries, where a white "ethnostate" should be established. This view implicitly endorses racialism and explicitly endorses nationalism.
- Men are under attack (from feminism and normalization of gay/trans folk), and an ideal "masculinity" should be protected. This view explicitly endorses anti-feminism and implicitly endorses rationalizations for homophobic- and transphobic-views that conflict with science. The anti-feminist view has also facilitated recruitment within the Men's rights movement.
- Language is under attack (from political correctness) and "offensiveness" should be acceptable (and perhaps encouraged). This is the alt-right's least controversial view; whining about the "destruction of free speech" is a powerful recruitment mechanism.
The alt-right bundles these concepts into the feel-good buzzword of Western civilization, which is an Unquestionable Good Thing.
Many alt-righters are (literal) Nazis or fascists. This stems from the belief that the actor behind the above attacks is "The Jews". Those alt-righters who are not Nazis generally hold that Cultural Marxists and/or "globalists" are the ones pulling the strings (and these terms can serve as antisemitic dogwhistles for Jews). This conspiratorial thinking underlies much of alt-right rhetoric about the liberal media and an ongoing culture war.
The alt-right does not endorse any particular economic views, though they typically oppose economic globalization on the basis of "foreigners taking our jobs and controlling our companies" arguments against outsourcing and foreign investment respectively. As such, alt-right is essentially synonymous with extreme social conservativism. Given that the alt-right and the Religious Right both whine about the same things, this isn't hard to believe.
Short for "Alternative South", Alt-South is a term coined by Alabama native, anti-Semitic racist, and Occidental Dissent writer Brad Griffin to refer to a sub-section of the alt-right that combines racial Neo-Confederate/Southern Nationalism with the tactics and ideology of the alt-right as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the South. The Identitarian organization Identity Dixie (aka "Rebel Yell") is an Alt-South group. Appropriately, just like the alt-right the "Alt-South" has a glossary of its own.
Alt-tech refers to "free speech" internet websites which are alternatives to mainstream internet outlets.
More often than not, these "alt-tech" websites are littered with typical alt-right content since many of them are "free speech websites", with Rightpedia and GoyFundMe being exceptions. Even though they don't explicitly identify as alt-right, they sure have plenty of users who endorse and/or push alt-right views. Unsurprisingly, so-called "alt-tech" websites are often vastly inferior to their mainstream counterparts.
Some "alt-tech" websites (and their mainstream counterparts):
- BitChute (YouTube)
- Gab.ai, Parler (Twitter)
- WrongThink (Facebook) — closed as of 2018
- Voat (Reddit)
- Rightpedia (Wikipedia)
- Hatreon (Patreon) — suspended by Visa for incitement of violence by its users (as of 2017)
- GoyFundMe (GoFundMe) — closed as of 2017
- WASP.Love (Dating website)
Le American Bear
Le American Bear refers to a series of do-it-yourself Paint cartoons and singular panels conceived on Ylilauta in ca. 2012-2013, as well as to the titular character; it was originally not racist. In the alt-right recharacterization, a morbidly obese and dimwitted American caricature consistently falls for tricks and traps set for him by Le Happy Merchant, yet never sees anything wrong with the situation and keeps calling him "my greatest ally".
Amerikaner (portmanteau of 'Afrikaner' and 'American') is a term used in some alt-right circles to refer to all white Americans (no matter their ethnic backgrounds) as having the same ancestry. It also refers to the alleged white genocide of Afrikaners at the hands of black South Africans in post-Apartheid South Africa, which is a major concern of the alt-right. The implication is of course that a similar "fate" is awaiting white Americans if they do not act.
See Attack helicopter.
Anti-racist is code word for anti-white
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Apu is a Pepe-like frog named Apu Apustaja ("help helper"), originally from the Finnish image site Ylilauta, part of the the Pepe/Groyper
amphibian NPC collective repetoire. It's not clear that racial stereotyping in the portrayal of The Simpsons character Apu, as noted in Hari Kondabolu's 2017 film The Problem with Apu, is connected.
The phrase "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" or ammosexual, and other variants of "I sexually identify as [something transparently ridiculous]" are used to mock people who claim non-binary gender or who believe that non-binary genders can exist. The phrase is often accompanied by a long shitpost about the rights the shitposter allegedly demands due to being [something transparently ridiculous]. Since the alt-right is a movement that partly grew out from chan culture, expect allusions to furries or otherkin. "Apache attack helicopter" is perhaps the most common phrase, as it features in the popular 2014 copypasta that coined the joke:
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114[sic] Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Autistic dark web
The autistic dark web (ADW) is a small radical group comprised of alt-right internet trolls who pretend to have autism and who troll and bully autistic people while promoting far-right ideology. The ADW opposes the Autism rights movement, identity politics, feminism, egalitarianism and social justice. Straw man arguments are common, such as claiming that neurodiversity advocates think autism is "fashionable" or that they think autism isn't a disability (which it obviously is). Autistic people who don't hate themselves, or who dare to appreciate any of the positive aspects of being autistic, are unacceptable to members of the ADW. The ADW often harass people with autism and promotes the Clown World meme, anti-vaccination conspiracy theories and claim that Jews invented autism (even though it was Austrian Nazi Hans Asperger who first studied the disorder).
The phrase "autistic screeching" is used to mock people being offended by the alt-right and/or to ridicule autistic people. It is also associated with the text 'REEEEEEE', indicating a corresponding sound that a particular species of frog makes. Both terms originated from 4chan.
Someone or something that is based is considered to be authoritative, unbiased, and redpilled. The alt-right generally describes anyone who promotes racism as "based". The term gained mainstream usage through Gamergate's descriptions of pro-Gamergate YouTubers as "based", although it was originally used by American rapper Lil B the "BasedGod" in a different context; he defined the term that denotes a lifestyle of positivity and tolerance, the complete opposite to the alt-right's appropriation of the phrase. Alt-righters often pair the term with the adjective cucked: something or someone that doesn't accept alt-right views.
Beta is interchangeable with cuck and is often used along with it.
The term refers to "beta male", which in turn means "not alpha male" — alpha male being a concept from the study of lions and other like animals, meaning the leader of the pack, who tends to enjoy greater sexual success. Like the word "cuck", it's probably intended to have humiliating sexual overtones when used to label men in particular. However, since the most obvious translations of "alpha male" into a human social context would be government leaders and CEOs, calling someone a "beta male" arguably just means "you're a male human being who isn't an extremely high-profile leader… at least not at the present time." Perhaps not quite what they had intended. The terms alpha, beta and cuck were adopted from the men's rights movement.
Black don't crack
The phrase black don't crack originates as a statement related to melanin, Sun exposure and the aging process. the alt-right prefers to use it as a reference to the black brute stereotype, using "crack" as in "give up".
Blood and soil
Blood and soil is one of the rallying cries of the alt-right. It is a translation from the German Blut und Boden, a phrase which originated in German 19th-century agrarian nationalist-romanticism, and which was adopted by the Nazi Ministry of Food and Agriculture (Reichsnährstand). Under the original Nazis, it indicated then that the original descendants (Blut) belonged to the land (Boden), and was used as an ideology to support the Nazi eugenics program and the Lebensraum ideology. Vanguard America, a white supremacist group, also uses the motto, "blood and soil". As a symbol, they use either an eagle with a Roman fasces (modern symbol of fascism), or a crossed pair of fasces.
Needless to say, the application of this concept by neo-Nazis to the US is absurd. White people are not indigenous to the US. Moreover, white people do not share a unified "blood" as Hitler envisioned it; given that they don't share a "natural" language or "natural" culture — Italians and Swedes do not speak Italian or Swedish in the US, and only "pure" Anglo-Saxons can claim English language and culture.[note 2]
Blue and bluish/blueish
Boogaloo, boogalo or big igloo
Boogaloo, boogalo, boog, and big igloo are code words for race war and the second American Civil War. The term boogaloo is derived from the 1984 movie Breakin '2: Electric Boogaloo and is commonly used phrase online to indicate any sort of sequel. Big igloo is a derivative synonym that refers to boogaloo and probably to the "big tent" idea of inclusiveness (but for white people since igloos are white).
Boomer is used as a pejorative against the baby boomer generation for their perceived left-wing radicalization during the 1960s and continued anti-fascism. 'Boomer' has also been used as a pejorative by people outside the alt-right (e.g., 'OK, boomer.'). Not long after, alt-righters have started co-opting the "Ok Boomer" saying.
Bop was popularized as a cutesy term on the Fren World subreddit, meaning to hit, but quickly became used in the barely-covert alt-right Fren memes as a euphemism for 'attack' or 'kill', particularly in the phrase bop the non-frens. When Fren subs began to be banned by Reddit, "bopped" also became a common term to describe a post, user, or subreddit being banned.
The term brownshirt is sometimes used to refer to white members of the left, with the implication being that they, like Hitler's paramilitary Brownshirts (Sturmabteilung), will be disposed of by the rest of the left when they are no longer "useful".
The term bugman is used to refer to left-wingers who are seen as being hollow, technology- and trend-obsessed consumerists whose opinions and tastes are completely determined by the mainstream consensus of other bugmen. It is similar in meaning to the incelese term bluepill. They have no individuality, are sometimes said to be "soulless" and have a thousand-yard "insectoid" stare that gives away that they are "dead inside". Their lives are empty and without meaning or purpose except to be consumers and serve corporations. It is a clear attempt at dehumanization and is similar to the NPC meme.
Burn coal / Coal burner
Burn coal and coal burner are derisive terms for a white woman having sex with a black man. Largely used as a reference to the full phrase burn the coal, pay the toll, implying that a white woman who has sex with a black man will end up pregnant and abandoned, or otherwise have some terrible comeuppance for her crimes against the white race. It also applies to white men who have sex with black women, where the white man will pay for his alleged crimes against the white race.
Civic nationalism is a philosophy that defines nationhood in terms of civic institutions and creeds rather than race or ethnicity. It is condemned in alt-right circles as the province of cucks and consequently flung as a pejorative. Andrew Anglin, owner of The Daily Stormer, was accused within alt-right circles of engaging in this when he put an image of George Washington on The Daily Stormer's banner.
Clown World (a.k.a., Clown Pepe, Honk Honk or Honkler) is a meme created by 4chan trolls to claim that clowns are racist. Clown World is a xenophobic and neo-Nazi dog whistle based on the idea that it's nihilistically humorous that the supposed destruction of Western civilization (through the normalization of autistic people, LGBTQ+ people, immigration, interracial sex and anything else that the alt-right hates) is allowed without consequence. The emoji for Clown World is 🤡🌎.
Taking their coat means defeating someone in debate or banning them from an Internet forum. Putting on a coat is synonymous with taking the red pill. The terminology began when Trump suggested that a protester be thrown from his rally, without their coat into the cold.
A subtype of Wojak who has "severe masturbation addiction" or who has violated the "No Nut November" pledge. It originated on 4chan, and is derived from the words "cum" + "boomer" (Baby Boomer) or "cum" + "zoomer" (Generation Z).
A supposedly clever but completely transparent term used to deny that one is an antisemite, while simultaneously asserting it.
A cuck is someone who doesn't hold alt-right views. It is used as a pejorative with absurd frequency. The term "cuck" originates from "cuckold", which describes a man married to an adulterous woman, in this context in the fetish sense: the implication is seemingly supposed to be that the recipient holds views they know are wrong but is too pathetic to do anything about it. The term was taken from the men's rights movement (see Manosphere glossary#Cuckold). Someone who is not cucked is instead based or red-pilled. There are also racist ideas attached to the term, in that allowing a non-white man to have sex with one's white wife is viewed as an unforgivable offense. So the term is applied to targets deemed to be race-traitors in any way.
Cultural enrichment is a sarcastic term used by the alt-right to mock those who think immigration from countries that aren't majority white or East Asian is not an inherently bad thing. The term is used as a mocking euphemism for terrorist attacks, street crimes, or other problems the alt-right believes to stem from large minority or immigrant populations. For example, after the June 2017 London Bridge attack, a likely alt-right account tweeted:
The term is also switched around with a similar term, culturally enriched, with the same predictable results and statements from alt-righters.
Cultural Marxism (also Cultural Bolshevism or Kulturbolschewismus, in the original German and frequently what the alt-right is talking about when they say "The System") is a conspiracy theory in which the Frankfurt School (a body of Marxist writings) and critical theory (critiques of society, with some origins in Marx's work) are the products of leftists' concerted efforts to (successfully) sneak communism into academia and culture at large. In turn, the conspiracy goes, modern gender/race/sexuality/etc. movements are ultimately grounded in these communist writings – and so they are communist themselves. The theory is absurd. The Frankfurt School was obscure and had a negligible impact on broader society. The methods used by social justice advocates – analyzing society through lenses of class/gender/race/etc. – long precede the Frankfurt school.
Most often the examples of "Cultural Marxism" will be from the so-called "Science Wars", a period when a bunch of postmodernist critics who really should have known better tried using critical theory on demonstrably accurate scientific principles as if they were social constructs, leading to some truly bizarre claims such as Sandra Harding describing Newton's Principia Mathematica as a "rape manual" or Luce Irigaray's claim that E=mc2 is a "sexed equation" that "privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us." While this is a thing that definitely existed and still does to an extent, it is not and never was the all-encompassing conspiracy it is painted as, and many of those involved in producing the examples cited have stated they regret their prior work and acknowledge all they did was gave ammunition to reactionaries.
In short: social liberalism is actually communism in disguise, and the leftists know it. (Nothing new here!) Calling something Cultural Marxism is an easy way to dismiss it without actually engaging with its arguments.
People who whine about Cultural Marxism often attribute it to a supposed International Jewish Conspiracy.
Day of the Rope
The Day of the Rope is an alt-right fantasy taking place in the future, when "justice" will be served to those who took part in the attempted genocide of the white race. Typically, the fantasy involves a public hanging of everyone the alt-right perceives as enemies. The term was taken from the book The Turner Diaries. A vicious Twitter hate campaign called "Day of the Brick" targeted Huffington Post reporter Luke O'Brien after he reported in 2018 about one particularly active Nazi on Twitter.
The deep state is a conspiracy theory that there is a body of people who are secretly manipulating or controlling US government policy, and the President must serve their interests or else risk assassination. It serves as a convenient excuse for the alt-right as to why Trump can't get anything done (e.g. It doesn't matter, the deep state are stopping him at all costs and he needs to make sure they don't take him out!). Like many alt-right expressions, the term can be used as covert anti-Semitism.
Degenerate, or degeneracy, is a common descriptive term used by the alt-right for anything they consider unacceptable in their ideal society. The use of the word "degenerate" is an explicit reference to terms used in Nazi Germany such as degenerate art and degenerate music.
Deus vult is Latin for "God wills it". Deus Vult was the battle cry of the Crusaders. Use of the term implies that another crusade is necessary. Saracen is an associated term and was used by medieval Europeans to refer to Muslims, particularly Muslims in former Roman provinces. It's a pretty good sign you've stumbled upon an internet tough guy or an alt-liter attempting to use it in a memetic fashion to hide its racist intentions. This term may be a bit less trustworthy than others, and it may just be that you've met with an internet historian making a joke. Or both.
Graffiti on a mosque.
Dindu is a contraction of "didn't do"; dindu nuffin is a contraction of "didn't do nothing". Both may be accompanied with he wuz a good boy or notes of requesting gibs ("gives," as in handouts or compensation). The terms are used as a noun to refer to black people and imply that they are inherently violent and stupid. The terms imply that black people often use these phrases to escape punishment.
Diversity (often mangled to dieversity) is a hated word in the alt-right (unless it's being used sarcastically, a la cultural enrichment).
- Diversity stands as a synonym for multiculturalism, also hated.
- Diversity is often claimed to be anti-white.
- Diversity is often contrasted with real diversity.
Dysgenics is the study of factors producing the perpetuation of disadvantageous genes and traits in a population's offspring. It is the antonym of eugenics. In alt-right-speak, dysgenics means "too few pure white babies."
Synonym for alt-right. Often used to imply they're not actually white supremacists and are just doing all that stuff to shock the normies. The tendency for this claim to be true is inversely proportional to the mental age of the speaker.[citation NOT needed] This word is also used in the wider Internet culture as an insult to someone who attempts to be overly shocking or dark in an attempt to seem cool. These people may also be referred to as "Edgelords," so as with Deus Vult, pay attention to context.
Every single time
While 'every single time' is often used innocuously by non-racists, among the alt-right it is a code word for the International Jewish conspiracy, that Jews are behind everything that the alt-right hates. The use of this phrase or its abbreviation (E.S.T) can be discerned as racist when it is used in isolation with mention of antisemitism, mention of particular Jews acting badly, or racist memes.
Fashwave is a fascist variant of the non-racist genre of electronic music called Vaporwave. While its songs don't necessarily have lyrics they make up for it with stock footage, catchy tunes, and cover art demonstrating Nazism. It's frequently used by alt-right outlets such as The Daily Stormer under their "Fashwave Fridays" block.
A fashy haircut (short for fascist haircut), known in polite company as an undercut, has short hair on the sides/back and long on top. It has been used by various people for various reasons (too poor to afford a haircut, gang identification, fashion statement). In the case of the alt-right, however, it has a direct link to the Nazi German armed forces (Wehrmacht) and Hitler Youth (Hitlerjugend), where it was common. In such cases it is sometimes referred to as a jugend or a Hitler Youth haircut. One white nationalist, Nathan Benjamin Damigo, both sported the haircut and tweeted under that name before he was banned on Twitter in 2017.
Fellow white people
"Fellow white people" is a phrase that is used against Jewish people to imply that Jews are white when it suits them but not when they wish to be seen as a persecuted minority, or to tear down America from the inside, or to promote multiculturalism, immigration, etc. Also seen in variants such as "As a white person…"
Forced diversity is a dog whistle used by the alt-right, which claims that the social justice warriors are ruining mainstream media with identity politics and with fewer neurotypical, white, heterosexual men in films, video games, TV shows and comic books.
Free helicopter rides
A meme where members of the alt-right "joke" about giving leftists "free helicopter rides" (read: executing their political opponents). This is in reference to the extrajudicial executions (death flights) during the Dirty War in Argentina and following the 1973 Chilean coup. Political opponents of Argentina's Admiral Luis María Mendía and Chile's Augusto Pinochet were flown over the ocean in an airplane or helicopter and pushed to their death. This meme seemed to gain popularity early in Donald Trump's campaign, when he gave helicopter rides to children at the Iowa State Fair. To Trump's credit, he did not murder them.
Free speech rally
Fren is a backronym that stands for "Far Right Ethno-Nationalist", it is defined as a person, especially a member of the alt-right. It is a dog whistle used by a subsection of the alt-right, commonly found on the r/FrenWorld subreddit on Reddit. The idea is to talk like a small child or a mentally challenged person, the pattern having emerged with the aforementioned Apu Apustaja meme.
Closely connected to the honkler/Clown World memes; the Honkler and other Pepes can be seen in many of their memes. After the CringeAnarchy subreddit was shut down when the moderators refused to delete posts calling for genocide, many users migrated to the r/FrenWorld, which was itself shut down in June 2019.
"Gender studies" is used as a shorthand for any and all fields of academic study that the alt-right finds useless (read as: everything except racist pseudoscience). "Getting their gender studies degree" is spoken of as if it is some kind of rite of passage for the left. It is also a not-so-subtle dis of feminism.
Get them out!
Get them out! was a phrase used by Donald Trump at some of his campaign rallies in 2016 to urge his supporters to evict protesters from the rallies. Trump was sued in 2017 for allegedly having incited violence at the rallies. The phrase was also echoed by Trump in reference to undocumented immigrants, "We are going to get them out and get them out fast."
Get woke, go broke
The phrase Get woke, go broke is a right-wing form of schadenfreude, specifically directed at media or cultural ventures that lose money and/or popularity when they become (if they weren't already) woke. This phrase is repeated in a mocking sense ad nauseam in online forums and social media circles frequented by the alt-right and neoreactionaries whenever a "woke" venture goes "broke". Interestingly, users of this phrase seem to stay quiet when woke ventures succeed.
This phrase can also mean that things that are "woke" have become morally and intellectually bankrupt, but the former usage is far more common.
Globalism is sometimes used as a synonym for globalization, but usually with overtones of xenophobia, anti-immigration, anti-Semitism (i.e., International Jewish conspiracy) and general conspiracy theories.
Globohomo is a portmanteau of globalism and homogenization that insinuates that there is a global conspiracy to homogenize cultures around the world. It also insinuates that Jews (globalism) and homosexuals (the homosexual agenda) are behind the conspiracy. Somtimes "globohomo gayplex" is used to make it sound extra gay.
Goy (Hebrew: גוי; plural: goyim) is the standard Hebrew biblical term for a "nation", but has also acquired the meaning of "someone who is not Jewish" (synonymous with gentile). It is not an inherently pejorative term, although it may sometimes be used that way by Jews.
In the context of its alt-right usage, the term is used in order to reinforce the idea of an International Jewish Conspiracy. A common alt-right "joke" is to reply to assertions of shadowy Jewish puppet-masters by saying, Oy vey, the goyim know, shut it down! Those in the alt-right will sneeringly refer to a non-Jewish person who opposes anti-Semitism as a "good goy", the implication being that they are a cuck who is unknowingly serving the eeeeevil Jewish conspiracy.
See Le American Bear.
Groyper is an obese toad (similar to Pepe) who likely originated on a 4chan board, although his origins are disputed. Groyper would later gain popularity on July 28, 2017, when a YouTuber named Savickas uploaded a video titled "Groyper Mesmerizes you to sleep". The original image of Groyper is a fat frog who crosses his hands together. Since then the character has served as an alternative to the popular Pepe the Frog. Unlike Pepe, Groyper is not the intellectual property of someone opposed to the alt-right. Users add Groyper hands to their Avis on Twitter to honor Groyper. The top terms associated with Groyper are Bazooo, Henlo, and references to being cozy. He is notable enough to have received media attention.
Le Happy Merchant
Le Happy Merchant is an anti-Jew meme used widely among anti-Semites and the alt-right. It depicts a stereotypical Jew with yarmulke, oversized nose, greedy grin, and "conspiring" hands. It is common to see the image edited onto left-wing political posters or to see liberal candidates depicted as Happy Merchants. In short: it's a meme-friendly way to Jew-bait.
The image itself comes from a cartoon by the pseudonymous "A. Wyatt Mann" (say it out loud), a pseudonym for either White Aryan Resistance (WAR) member Wyatt Kaldenberg (who denies having anything to do with it) or more likely director Nick Bougas (more or less a race-baiting hipster who was known for producing "anti-political-correctness" zines). It was one of a great many cartoons produced during the 1980s and 1990s by the same artist, many published by white supremacist Tom Metzger (founder and leader of WAR).
According to the alt-right, "hatefacts" are "politically incorrect but true statements." In essence, the term is used so that the alt-right can claim that those who deny their hateful claims are denying facts. Such "facts" are supportive of any of racialism, anti-Semitism, Holocaust denial, ethno-nationalism, anti-diversity/multiculturalism/immigration, homophobia, transphobia, or Islamophobia views. The alt-right use "hatefacts" to present a narrative about the white world being "under attack".
Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?
A rhetorical question, inspired by a memetic "A. Wyatt Mann" cartoon of a stereotypical hook-nosed Jew caught spray-painting a swastika on the wall of a synagogue, promoting the idea that most reported hate crimes are actually false flag hoaxes committed by the supposed targets themselves.
Holocauster is another term for Jews, used to try to evade keyword filters while simultaneously trivializing the Holocaust. The term is frequently posted as a fake malapropism, conflating 'Hollister' (a city in California and a clothing brand name) with the word 'Holocaust', or 'roller coaster' with 'Holocaust'.
See Clown World.
Identitarianism is a synonym for Nazism that sounds less Nazi-like.
It's 2020/[Current year]
"It's 2020" originated on /pol/ as a mockery of comedian and Last Week Tonight host John Oliver's supposed tendency to respond to regressive attitudes with "Come on, it's 2015!" It was possibly stolen from an article in The Onion titled, "Report: Stating Current Year Still Leading Argument For Social Reform". It is used to characterize left-wing arguments as specious and only based on saying, "We should be past this by now." without saying why, with the usual form being "After all, it's [current year]!"
It's Okay to Be White
A term invented by the equally alt-right/racist /pol/ of 4chan, It's Okay to Be White is a propaganda campaign posted on various college and university campuses to get support from potential alt-right students. The purpose of this slogan is to provoke outrage in the hopes of proving society's supposed anti-white agenda.
For some in the alt-right, 'Jew' is like cooties, a form of othering that is actually contagious in their view, such that non-Jews — and even raging antisemites — have become Jews simply upon contact, e.g.:
- "[Donald] Trump is a Jew." (presumably because his daughter Ivanka married a Jew and converted to Judaism)
- "Alex Jones is a Jew." (presumably because his now-ex-wife's grandfather was Jewish)
- "Nick Fuentes is a Jew." (So, maybe he once sat on a Jewish bus seat?)
- "Rick Wiles is a Jew." (So, maybe he shook hands with Fuentes?)
Note that when the word 'Jew' is used as an adjective or a verb, it is almost always antisemitic. When someone says 'Jew banker', it is coming from an antisemite (the term "Jewish banker" on the other hand is grammatically neutral, but could still be antisemitic depending on context). When 'Jew' is used as a verb, it is antisemitic because it implies that Jews are innately scheming or exploitative with money or negotiations (e.g., "He Jewed me down.").
Many alt-righters subscribe to the International Jewish Conspiracy conspiracy theory. In particular, the following terms are frequently used in alt-right groups, some of which are used by Jewish people and appropriated by the alt-right:
- Blue and bluish/blueish
- Electric Jew
- Happy Merchant
- Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?
- Jewish Question
- Jews are not white.
- The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
- Jew media
- Jews will not replace us.
- Jwoke Jwoke
- Naming the Jew
- Oy vey
- Remember the 6 trillion
- Zionist Occupation Government
The word "Jew" and related terms will also be shoehorned in wherever possible, particularly if there is some negative association (e.g. "I just got demonetized by Jewtube!"). Terms for Jews that are used by the alt-right to try to bypass keyword filters include: "J", "Joos" and "Juice".
Jews are not white.
"Jews are not white." is an alt-right trope takes on two forms:
- The trope that Jews switch their identity between Jewish and whiteness at their own convenience, that they can be the minority/victim when it suits them or they can assert white privilege when it suits them. In reality people, Jews include, do not have a choice about being the object of victimization. Although most Ashkenazi Jews do look subjectively white, many also have given names or surnames that are associated with Jewish identity, making it difficult to hide their Jewish identity.
- The Khazar myth, that Ashkenazi Jews descended from Easter Europeans in the Turkic Khazar Empire who converted to Judaism, and are hence neither "true" Jews, nor truly "white".
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. and sometimes variants is an alt-right phrase that implies that all Jews will 'play the victim' in any circumstance. It is essentially a form of blaming the victim by antisemites because the statement stereotypes the behavior of Jews. It is sometimes alleged — without substantiation — to have Polish origins.
The Jewish question (abbreviated JQ) was part of a long-running debate in Europe about the civil, legal, national and political status of Jews within Europe from the 18th through 20th centuries. It culminated in Nazi Germany with The Final Solution (German: Endlösung), resulting in the Holocaust. The alt-right has revived the term even though there are some Jews who consider themselves among the alt-right.
Jews will not replace us.
"Jews will not replace us." (often rephrased to the less-Nazi-esque You will not replace us) is an alt-right slogan based on the white genocide canard, based on "The Great Replacement" philosophy of Renaud Camus (who has distanced himself from its use by white nationalists).
You can hear the phrase in this deleted Baked Alaska video, starting at about 0:20:
Jwoke refers to a person who is antisemitic, who is woke to various conspiracy theories about Jews and/or to the Jewish question. JQ Aware, derived from Jewish Question, is sometimes used as a synonym.
The Kalergi Plan is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that was invented by neo-Nazi Austrian Gerd Honsik (1941–2018), and propagated in his 2005 book, Rassismus Legal?. The plan alleges that centers around Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi (1899–1972), the founder of the Paneuropean Union. Coudenhove-Kalergi was an Austrian politician whose father was Austro-Hungarian diplomat and whose mother was Japanese. Coudenhove-Kalergi was initially antisemitic, like his father. After he began researching his book, Das Wesen des Antisemitismus, however he concluded that antisemitisim was primarily bsed on religious bigotry, and subsequently ceased to be an antisemite.:22-24:320-321 In his 1925 book, Praktischer Idealismus, Coudenhove-Kalergi wrote, "Der Mensch der fernen Zukunft wird Mischling sein. Die heutigen Rassen unt Kasten werden der zunehmenden Überwindung von Raum, Zeit und Vorurteil zum Opfer fallen.":22-23 which has been translated into English as: "The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice." Coudenhove-Kalergi's forecast was an optimistic view of racial-mixing that contrasted with Madison Grant's similar but pessimistic and racist view.
The conspiracy theory itself alleges that Coudenhove-Kalergi wanted the envisioned mixed-race world to be ruled by Jewish elites, and that one of Coudenhove-Kalergi goals was the destruction of Europe. This conspiracy theory overlaps with the white genocide and Great Replacement conspiracy theories among neo-Nazis.
The term "Kek" originates from World of Warcraft, where if someone from the Horde side typed "lol" in /say, Alliance players would instead see "kek". This is a further reference by Blizzard to the Korean language kekeke (ㅋㅋㅋ) laugh commonly seen in Starcraft. Used the same way by 4chan, later leading to the discovery of an Egyptian deity by the same name who happened to be a frog, thus linking this to the Pepe meme. The superlative is "topkek" or "top kek," which is a reference to a Turkish snack food.
Kekistan is a fictional ethnicity that lets alt-righters use a Nazi flag as a "meme". Kekistan was popularized in part by Sargon of Akkad.
Expect to hear the Kekistani National Anthem in the background of some high-quality totally-not-racist videos:
The Last Stand
"The Last Stand" is a song by the Swedish metal band Sabaton, the titular last stand being of 189 Swiss Guardsmen during the Sack of Rome in 1527 by unpaid landsknecht (mercenaries) in the service of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V. This last stand delayed the mutineers long enough for the Pope to escape to Castel Sant'Angelo.
What does the last stand have to do with the alt-right? Not a damn thing, really. However, Sabaton is notoriously difficult to understand without displayed lyrics due to the heavy guitar and drums, and "The Last Stand" is no exception. As such, the song is often interpreted as a song about the Crusades (due to audible references to the Holy See, and the first line of the chorus, "For the Grace and the Might of our Lord!"), not a song about disgruntled German mercenaries plundering one of Christianity's holiest cities because they weren't being paid (also, the last Crusades were in the 1400s). Entire videos are posted playing the song over footage from documentaries about the Crusades, and comments for every video of it on YouTube seem to consist of either people saying "Deus Vult!" (allcaps optional) or the (more likely ignored) people trying to point out what the song is actually about. It also seems to have become one of many theme songs for the alt-right movement.
If you're into metal, it's a damn good song. Just don't scroll down if you value your faith in humanity.[note 3]
Any conventional publication, such as newspapers and TV News, contrasted with "new media" or "alternative news" such as YouTube videos and Breitbart. Expect flimsy justifications for the latter being better, such as vague claims about "big money," "narratives" or "agendas", and probably sidelong references to Jews owning it.
Listen and believe
Listen and believe is the idea that left-wingers lower on the "progressive stack" will always accept worldviews from their superiors unquestioningly and without any evidence but the speaker's word. While some cases can be trawled up of people actually trying this tactic, the alt-right acts as though this the sole basis of everything the left thinks. Ironically enough, the alt-right itself — which seeks to encourage strict societal roles and often opposes democracy itself — comes closer to enforcing this idea than the often-horizontally-organized left. The precise phrase is based on an Anita Sarkeesian quote taken out of context, and thus a reminder of the overlap between the alt-right and Gamergate.
Loxism is the portmaneau of lox (an English loan word from the Hebrew לקס for brined salmon) + racism, that for white supremacists describes the alleged hatred of non-Jewish whites by Jews. See also Jews are not white.
Lügenpresse is a German word meaning, "lying press," effectively being fake news. Lügenpresse is used by PEGIDA, Richard Spencer, and the like to mean "media that isn't white supremacist". The term was originally popularized by the original minister of Nazi propaganda, Josef Goebbels, but the term preceded the rise of Nazism in Germany and was used in World War I to refer to enemy propaganda.
Since the mainstream media (also abbreviated to MSM) isn't filled with fellow neo-Nazis spouting the alt-right's conspiracy theories and talking points, they are clearly an enemy of the West and must be brought down! Funnily enough, Fox News isn't typically lumped in with the mainstream media, in spite of them being one of the largest news companies in the world. This shows that it is politics, not actually size, that indicates whether or not you are a part of the mainstream media. The mainstream media is also the subject of conspiracy theories such as being controlled by the Jews.
Make America Great Again
Make America Great Again was Donald Trump's campaign slogan. Although it's one of the most used terms by the alt-right, the slogan "Let's Make America Great Again" was ironically used by Ronald Reagan as part of a pro-immigrant speech. Reagan, it should also be noted, also signed the law that gave amnesty to over 3 million undocumented immigrants. Notably, the phrase was also used by Bill Clinton during his 1992 presidential campaign, and during Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign.
Make Israel Great Again
"Mass immigration" is a dysphemism for any immigration to "white" countries from "nonwhite" countries (except when they're the honorary Aryans of East Asia). Mass immigration is viewed by the alt-right as a precursor to one world government, white genocide and other nasty things. It is never discussed when it is white people taking over "nonwhite" places in history.
The Moon Man is the name given to a parody of McDonald's commercial mascot Mac Tonight, who sings racist parodies of rap songs in a text-to-speech program. Fan art of Moon Man usually features the death of black people. Like Pepe, Moon Man was an innocuous internet joke for years before the alt-right existed. Ironically, the original Mac Tonight character sang a jingle based on the English-language version of the song "Mack the Knife" ("Die Moritat von Mackie Messer"), written by Weimar-era German socialists Kurt Weill and Bertolt Brecht for their explicitly anti-fascist musical The Threepenny Opera.
For the alt-right, multiculturalism (often multiCULTi or multi-kulti) is a process aimed at destroying white culture because THE JEWS. Multiculturalism is often asserted to be a "failed experiment" or treated as if it is a religious belief.
Naming the Jew
Naming the Jew (also name the Jew) refers to publicly expressing antisemitic views. For some, this is a key act that separates the alt-right from the alt-lite who either are not antisemitic or carefully hide their antisemitism from the public.
Nobody in the alt-right is a Nazi and nobody in the alt-right subscribes to Nazism. Not one. They just believe that white ethnostates are essential, that preservation of the white race is the ultimate goal, and think that their enemies are Communist Jews. They also want a new Christian crusade, want to deny the Holocaust, and want to rally under a modified Nazi war ensign.
“”Well, tough luck, fags. The alt-right is just a euphemism for Nazism.
|—The Daily Stormer, actual Nazi website|
“”By all means, compare these shitheads to the Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you.
|—Mike Godwin, referring to the Unite the Right rally|
Neoreaction (NRx) is the alt-right's "intellectual" elder brother. NRxionaries cite "science"; alt-righters cite memes. Neoreactionaries generally believe that social order requires strong social hierarchies (so class, race, and gender equality are right out) and strong leaders (which often leads to neoreactionaries supporting monarchies). For a comprehensive rebuttal of (notoriously long-winded) neoreactionary writing, see Scott Alexander's Anti-Reactionary FAQ.
Nibba is a euphemism for "nigga", which in turn is a euphemism for "nigger" because even "nigga" will get you in trouble on some social media. Some Nazis will even call each other nibba because they think they're cool or don't know that it's stupid.
The term originated from the YouTube series "You Can't Stump the Trump" mid 2015, where the track "Centipede" by Knife Party plays as the introduction. The introduction to the track contains audio from a BBC nature documentary in which a centipede is described as a "predator" and "nimble navigator", likening it to Trump himself in the context of the video.
It was quickly picked up as a meme by Trump supporters (especially /r/the_donald) and centipede became synonymous with Trump and his supporters, to the chagrin of entomologists everywhere. We're still waiting for them to realize that when abbreviated to "Pedes" it sounds like they're calling each other paedophiles, it's been over three years…
Normie is a 4chan term originating on the /r9k/ board as a (usually pejorative) descriptor for people and things that are mainstream. In alt-right usage, it generally refers to anything external to the alt-right universe. For example, in requesting anonymity an alt-right member stated, "I have a 'normie' [conventional] job and I don't want to get punished for this [interview]."
A noticer is an antisemite who "notices" supposed "coincidences" of an imagined international Jewish conspiracy. See also triple parentheses. The "noticer" image shows a person with what is supposed to be a laserlike glare, usually blueish-white, or sometimes red. The basic "noticer" image uses the bust of Roman senator Cicero.
A term used in gaming, meaning "non-player character," the alt-right attempted to appropriate it to dehumanize their opponents as bluepilled in October 2018, supposedly as a way to mock the abbreviation "PC" (as in "Person of Color" or "politically correct"). It is used in a similar manner to "SJW", the implication being that like NPCs in role-playing games, video games, left-wingers are scripted and brainwashed, regurgitate the same old talking points on a loop, and lack the ability to think critically. The meme culminated in a flood of spam accounts and bots on Twitter, each one having a username like "NPC93457234" (always 8 digits) and the same grey avatar or the Wojak avatar, posting typical straw men arguments of the left. The Wojak avatar originated in 2018 on 4chan in an attempt to dehumanize SJWs. This eventually morphed into said accounts tweeting out a message to go vote in the midterm elections on November 7th 2018 and not the day before, when the election actually was held. Twitter eventually banned approximately 1,500 accounts in response to this disinformation campaign in late October 2018.
The alt-right's use of NPC shows a severe lack of understanding of how AI can work in video games (and overlooking advantages AI can have to the point of being unbeatable in certain games). Really, the function of the NPC depends on the game played, and ironically, how an NPC behaves is incredibly diverse and varied due to the sheer amount of game genres out there with NPCs supplying tasks suited to the genre, with some games (notably level creator or life simulation games) allowing you to control their behavior and their dialogue spoken. As usual, the irony is lost on them.
Open border for Israel
"Open Borders For Israel" is a a seemingly innocuous phrase, like "It's Okay to Be White", but in reality it is based on a conspiracy that Jews are pushing for immigration in western countries but not to Israel.
- A Leppo = a libertarian
- Bing = an Asian
- Butterfly = a gay man
- Car salesman = a liberal
- Durden = a transgender person
- Fishbucket = a lesbian
- Google = a black person
- Pepe = someone from the alt-right (not to be confused with Pepe as a meme)
- Reagan = a conservative
- Skittle = a Muslim
- Skype = a Jewish person
- Yahoo = a Hispanic person
Yes, they actually use this. Yes, it's incredibly cringey. Yes, it's ridiculously transparent.
Our guy, or /our guy/, is someone who represents the core beliefs and values of a community. The term originated on 4chan. On 4chan's /pol/ board, and in alt-right usage, someone is "our guy" if they are thought to hold alt-right or "red-pilled" political beliefs (either openly or in secret).
"Oy vey" is a Yiddish expression of dismay. The alt-right is fond of ironically using "oy vey", because it makes them feel edgy.[citation NOT needed] "Oy vey" is seen in "Oy vey, the goyim know, shut it down." (implying that Jews are part of a worldwide shadowy conspiracy) or "Oy vey, remember the 6 trillion." (implying that the Holocaust was faked to guilt-trip people into supporting some "Jewish agenda").
Pajeet is a slur, often used by the alt-right to mock Indians; it is derived from an Indian given name and usually transliterated as Pajit by non-racists. It is almost always used with "jokes" about how Indians defecate in the open, citing UNICEF statistics that are out of date (from 2011). "Designated shitting streets" and "Poo in loo" are variants of this, the former mocking a supposedly Indian user "defending" cases of open defecation, the latter mocking a comically titled UNICEF video intended to raise awareness on the matter.
Pol ("politically incorrect"), or /pol/, is the name of two political discussion boards on 4chan (4chan#/pol/) and 8chan (8chan#/pol/), respectively. The boards' stated purpose is "discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics." More accurately, /pol/ would be described as a cesspool of hate.[note 4] The alt-right has used the boards since it has been one of the few places where they can hear about world events from the perspective of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, racists and conspiracy theorists. The board's users have started "red-pilling" pranks and hoaxes such as the #EndFathersDay false flag Twitter campaign and the smear campaign against cartoonist Ben Garrison.
See Cultural Marxism.
See Cultural Marxism.
A person's "power level" indicates how deeply someone has fallen into fascist ideology. Internet Nazis often advise each other to "hide their power level" when speaking to those outside the fold, so as to avoid scaring away potential recruits with overt Nazi rhetoric or symbols (milk before meat). When a person uses such rhetoric in a public setting, they are "revealing their power level". The phrase comes from the Dragon Ball media franchise, and is also generally used on 4chan to describe one's knowledge of a topic, usually "nerd stuff" (so, in a non-Nazi usage, "hiding power level" may refer to not revealing too much about one's knowledge of video games, comic books, anime and other topics).
Proud Boys are a less-overtly-but-still-pretty-fucking-openly racist alt-right gang that was founded by Gavin McInnes (co-founder of Vice Media). McInnes has openly admitted to Proud Boys being a straight-up gang. Their emphasis is on "Western values" rather than being white. A street-fighting subgroup of Proud Boys, called "Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights" (FOAK), includes as part of its initiation process gang-style hazing. Although McInnes told the Proud Boys not to go to the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, the organizer of the rally (Jason Kessler) had in fact been a Proud Boy who was interviewed by McInnes before the rally. The Proud Boys in fact do attract the same men who are attracted to white nationalism, those who think, "Our culture is better than yours. Our women need to stay home and make more babies. Our country has no more space for immigrants. We are being persecuted."
Alpha male Gavin McInnes
#PunchANazi was a brief false flag Twitter campaign staged by the alt-right to smear liberals as violent extremists. The campaign consisted of showing pictures of heavily bruised women, children, and senior citizens (all white, naturally) accompanied by captions sarcastically stating that these people were probably Nazis and therefore deserved it. This was all done to convince people that leftists are insane fanatics who advocate violence and brutality against innocent people under the vague suspicion that they might be Nazis. The campaign crashed and burned almost immediately because it was too transparently dishonest for even the Internet to believe — which really says a lot.
Race realism (or "Human Biodiversity") is a pseudoscientific (and ironic) euphemism for the alt-right's racist beliefs. Use of the word "realism" is meant to both imply that there is a scientific basis to claims made about minority groups (despite the fact that most actual scientists have been able to find no such evidence whatsoever) and to implicitly accuse dissenters of denying reality.
Taking the red pill is synonymous with converting to alt-right views. A red pill is something — news, text, or meme — that justifies alt-right views. A red-piller is someone who has converted to alt-right views or someone who converts others to alt-right views. Red-pilling or dropping red pills is the act of recruiting people to the alt-right cause. Someone who has taken the red pill is based. Someone who has not taken the red pill is bluepilled or cucked. A hard red pill is an argument that they think is really convincing.
The term is a reference to The Matrix, in which taking the red pill means learning the truth about society to which most others remain happily oblivious, while taking the blue pill means remaining part of the sheeple and believing that nothing is wrong. Alt-righters use this terminology as a means of advocating for (ironically enough) a more traditional way of life; in most cases, this requires the belief that progressiveness and social equality are the oppressive status quo and that the authoritarian bigotry upheld by the alt-right is subversive and revolutionary. That way, you can act like a fascist and still feel like you're speaking truth to power.
For humor: the term references the pill taken by a black man in The Matrix, which enlightens one about the flaws in the system in a movie made by two transgender women, and is an allegory for the coming out process of transgender people, with the pill itself representing HRT medication. Or: alt-righters can't even watch The Matrix right.
See Autistic screeching.
Remember the 6 trillion
The phrase "oy vey, remember the 6 trillion"[note 5] implies that the Holocaust was faked to guilt-trip people into supporting some "Jewish agenda". Anything of the form remember the 6 [X]illion (in particular, 6 gorillion or 6 gorillian) is a reference to this.
Remove kebab originates in a propaganda video (also commonly called Serbia Strong. The actual title in Serbian is Караџићу, води Србе своје / Karadžiću, vodi Srbe svoje (Karadžić, Lead Your Serbs). The video repeatedly pops up on YouTube even though it was banned. It was produced by three Bosnian Serb soldiers in tribute to Radovan Karadžić, who was convicted for war crimes against Bosnian Muslims. The accordionist in the recording, Novislav Đajić, was sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for the murder of 14 people during the Yugoslav Wars of the 1990s. A still frame of Đajić’s face from the recording (he’s in military fatigues and playing an accordion), subsequently became a 4chan meme, known as "Dat Face Soldier".
Someone produced a truly intellectual copypasta that begins:
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare.
A more accurate translation from a possibly-biased source is also available: it references war criminal Radovan Karadžić as the leader of the Serbs, and associates the modern-day Croatian cause (as well as the Turks) with the fascist Ustaše of World War II. There is no reference the kebabs, smells, or any obvious allusions to dehumanization but it's doubtful that the alt-right cares.
In short: the "remove kebab" alt-right concept of the song positively references the killing, expulsion, and genocide of Muslims ("kebabs"). And yes, they think it's edgy. The proper response may be found in Polandball.
This song gained even more notoriety — if that is even possible — after the 2019 Nobel Prize in Literature was awarded to Austrian Peter Handke. Handke, a Serbian genocide apologist, not only supported Serbian war criminal Slobodan Milošević, but was also Đajić's best man at his wedding.
RWDS is an acronym for Right Wing Death Squads. Alt-righters hope for right wing death squads so that their enemies (communists, black people, Muslims and Jews) can be killed. Like many alt-right memes it is indistinguishable from parody and therefore can be misinterpreted as a joke.
Shapeshifting Jews is a trope that Jews can change their appearance when they so desire. Shapeshifting is common in world mytholgies, including European mythology. Shapeshifting is associated with shamanism, and also occurs in the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, and Homer's Iliad. The 'shapeshifting Jews' trope often associates the shapeshifting with demonic possession or Satanic influence. The trope can also allude to Jews are not white.
David Icke may have been referencing this trope in his 2010 book Human Race Get Off Your Knees where he claims that the world is ruled by shapeshifting reptilian humanoids and "Rothschild Zionists", though he has claimed not to be an antisemite for what it's worth (zero). The 2006 satirical film Borat that explored antisemitism in parts, also referenced the shapeshifing Jews trope ("I am in a nest of Jews. They have cleverly shifted their shapes." and later "One of them has taken the form of a little old woman. You can barely see her horns. She have tried to poison me already. These rats are very clever. Look, the Jews have shifted their shapes."). Some Parisian Muslims believed that the 2015 terrorist attacks on Charlie Hebdo were orchestrated by shapeshifting Jews.
Or more rarely shitlady. An alt-right Internet troll. The term has its roots on the left where it was used to describe bigots and trolls posting "ironic" bigotry, but it is increasingly worn as a badge of pride by them, in the manner of "Yes, I'm one of those evil white cisgender shitlords." Edgelord is a similar term used in the broader internet community (e.g., manosphere, Gamergate, 4chan), which in addition to trolling includes deliberately offensive contributions to Internet forums.
Shlomo or Schlomo, meaning peaceable, is a common Hebrew male given name. It is the anglicization of the Hebrew שְׁלֹמֹה ("Shlomoh"), referring to Solomon. Those in the alt-right use Shlomo as a synonym of Jewish. Alt-right trolls will often use aliases such as Shlomo Shekelberg on social media.[note 6] Such accounts often use the Happy Merchant as their profile picture.
Shoah ("catastrophe" or "calamity") is the Hebrew term used since the 1940s to describe the Holocaust. Alt-right website The Right Stuff has a podcast called The Daily Shoah, its name being both a play on The Daily Show and a deliberately offensive reference to the Holocaust. In alt-right circles, shoahed or shoah'd essentially means "shut down", and usually refers to the suspension of an alt-righter's social media account.
Yair Rosenberg explains how those in the alt-right use the term:
On Twitter, whenever a Jew expresses concern about anti-Semitism or other bigotry, alt-right trolls invariably pop up to exclaim, "oy vey, it’s anudda shoah!" Thus, they trivialize both the contemporary concern and the Holocaust in one ugly utterance.
Alt-righters sometimes use variants such as "grandchild of Holocaust survivors." The phrase may originate with a Paul Joseph Watson tweet. In some cases, these may be outright lies intended to discredit the Holocaust; in others there may be some truth to the statement as with Mike Peinovich who uses his ancestry as cover for his bigotry.
George Soros is a rich Jew who supports liberal causes. As such, he is seen as a shadowy puppetmaster among the alt-right. In particular, it is common to claim that X protest or Y rally or Z person was "funded by Soros". Antifa (or more likely "the terrorist group known as (((Antifa)))") is a particularly common thing to tie to him.
Similar to "cuck", soy boy (usually abbreviated to soy or sometimes spelled soyboi) is a pejorative term used by the alt-right to describe men on the left. It is also used as a homophobic dog-whistle to dehumanize LGBT men. It is based off the high phytoestrogen content in soy — phytoestrogens being plant-based chemicals that potentially have estrogenic effects when eaten. Estrogen is a hormone involved in female body development, but is also naturally found at lower levels in men. Alt-right men such as Paul Joseph Watson have claimed via pseudoscience that consuming soy will make men "girly" by polluting their precious bodily fluids, even though no science has pointed to high consumption of soy "feminizing" men. The alt-right uses this as "proof" that the person they're talking about is a girly-man to mock and brush off. See beta.
SPQR is an abbreviation for the Latin Senātus Populusque Rōmānus, or "the Senate and People of Rome", one of the phrases associated with the Roman Republic and the Empire.[note 7] It was mostly associated with the civic sphere, as it mentions, well, the Roman Senate and people. However, in the grand tradition of fascists taking things and ruining them for everyone, the alt-right has begun using the slogan and associated banners due to a misconception of its association with the Roman military, as well as its use by (who else?) Benito Mussolini. The irony of a motto traditionally used to denote a (semi-) democratic republic being used by fascists is, sadly, lost on most people.
Straight pride is a homophobic talking point that claims, "There's gay pride but why not straight pride?" The answer is because heterosexuals are not oppressed as a group in society.
Three Percenters (also 3%ers or III%ers) are a far-right militia movement. Their name derives from the erroneous idea that 3% of the population of able-bodied men of the 13 colonies fought against the British Empire during the American Revolution; the actual percentage was closer to 15%. Three Percenters are part of the alt-right by dint of their having providing 'security' at the 2017 Unite the Right rally.
The alt-right co-opted the Tiki® Torch, an innocent barbecue torch, against the manufacturer's wishes and for their own nefarious purposes. Richard Spencer said, "We've really gotten into the tiki torch nationalism, we’ve embraced it, I love it." The use of Tiki Torches by racists is loaded with irony because:
- The torches and pitchforks trope, particularly parodies such as Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein. When a mob using torches and/or pitchforks is going after a hero(es) in the drama, it often results in the shaming of the mob, as was the case with the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August 2017.
- The word tiki originates from Polynesian languages. Tiki was a culture hero in much of Polynesia; among the Maori, Tiki was the first human.
The use of torches as threatening instruments goes back to the Bible (John 18:3), but the more likely cultural reference for the alt-right is with the KKK's use of torches for cross burning to intimidate, and with the use of torchlight processions by Nazis at the Nuremberg rallies.
Similar to Fashwave, Trumpwave is a political, pro-Trump (read: neo-Nazi) variant of the non-political/non-racist music genres Vaporwave and Synthwave. More often than not, Trumpwave songs have the same messages as their Fashwave counterparts which are: stock footage, catchy tunes, and cover art littered with fascist or, in this case, Trump imagery.
We wuz kangz n shieet
We wuz kangz n shieet (literally, "We were kings and shit.") mocks the claims of black nationalism about the race of the Ancient Egyptians by using linguistic racism (pseudo-African American Vernacular English). It implies that African Americans are incapable of understanding history and thus make absurd claims. This hypocritically ignores the pseudohistory worship of the alt-right itself, such as Holocaust denial. Sometimes, they even use it when nobody talks about Egypt and just say something positive on Black history before the triangular trade.
Weimerica (a pormanteau of Weimar Germany and America) refers to the alt-right's view of contemporary America as a new iteration of Weimar Germany. Often, alt-righters who use "Weimerica" will refer to the progressive trends in America and compare them to Weimar Germany for not being white, racist and Christian enough.
For the alt-right, Western civilization is all that is good.
A phrase that often crops up when discussing the presumed internal thoughts of non-white individuals. This is an actual phrase used by the black supremacist Nation of Islam, but of course it's generalised to every non-white person thinking this way. Whitey, and the more contemporary wypipo, may be employed in a similar manner.
White genocide is the idea that, on a worldwide scale, white people are undergoing a systematic genocide of their gene line and of their culture.
Since the people who promote it are generally racist idiots, "white genocide" usually (if not always) boils down to non-white or partially white people having babies. Or migrating. Or dating white people. Or existing, period.
White guilt is a mysterious force emanated by the left and manufactured at universities that makes white people disagree with the alt-right. It is based upon misrepresenting Western civilization as not having done anything bad, ever. It is usually brought up whenever somebody mentions slavery or colonialism in anything but an apologist tone. Basically, it's the new way to claim non-racist whites are "race traitors".
"White sharia" is an extreme type of patriarchy wherein the belief that white women should be submissive to white men and that their sole purpose is to produce babies (basically Kinder, Küche, Kirche). The Daily Stormer frequently pushes this idea in their articles, an example of horseshoe theory in action.
See white devil.
Wigger is a portmanteau of "white" and "nigger". A white person who appears to emulate (or is accused of desiring to adopt) aspects of – often stereotypical – African American culture. It was initially used strictly in a cultural sense in the 1990s. It is increasingly used
moronically ironically to refer to white people who hate African American culture, or African Americans in general. It is also used in compound forms, such as "wignat" ("wigger nationalist"), indistinguishable in practice from "white nationalist", especially since the Clown World motif came into use.
A windmill or sometimes "windmill of friendship" is a (usually ASCII or copypasted) swastika, typically as used on Reddit or gaming platforms such as Twitch or Steam. Ironically, Trump thinks that windmills might cause cancer.
Woke as a political term of African American origin refers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice. It is derived from the African American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues. Its widespread use since 2014 is a result of the Black Lives Matter movement. The alt-right and reactionaries use the term "woke" as an anti-progressive smear against an individual or a corporation promoting a socially progressive message.
You will not replace us.
Zionist Occupation Government
Gallery of symbols and flags
The following flags and symbols have been observed at alt-right rallies in the US, particularly Unite the Right.
Bonnie Blue flag — It was "first raised in Baton Rouge in 1810 in rebellion against Spanish rule and was never officially adopted by the Confederate government." There is a Civil War-era song from the South that makes reference to the flag and how its "single star" was joined by others through other states seceding from the Union.
Iron Cross — a 19th-century Prussian and later German-military medal that formed the basis of the Balkenkreuz insignia used on German military vehicles since World War I. It is not strictly associated with the Nazis since the form shown here is the insignia of the modern German army, the Bundeswehr: the most likely form to be used by Nazis is the World War II medal variant, which superimposes a swastika on the centre of the cross.
German War Ensign (Reichskriegsflagge), flag of the Imperial German Army from 1867-1918. Often used by German neo-Nazi groups due to its similarity to the banned Nazi-era war ensign.
Nazi Party flag
"The Punisher", co-opted from a Marvel comics character
Sonnenrad or Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) — an ancient Norse and Celtic symbol that was co-opted by white supremacist occultists as a symbol of a "black sun" that supposedly once gave power to Hyperboreans and held the power to regenerate the Aryan race. It was used by Heinrich Himmler as a symbol of the Arthurian Round Table.
Vanguard America logo
- The Right Stuff (Fascist & Alt-Right blog) lexicon
- The Complete Glossary of the Trumpist Alt-right, Haaretz
- 'Cuck,' 'snowflake,' 'masculinist': A guide to the language of the 'alt-right', LA Times
- Decoding the Language of Trump Supporters, ATTN
- Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist Language by Liam Stack (Aug. 15, 2017) New York Times
- Flags and Other Symbols Used By Far-Right Groups in Charlottesville (August 12, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center
- spoiler: it's both
- Note that English is not a "pure" language since Middle English was an admixture of different language families (e.g., Norman French and Old Norse). Similarly, the English are an admixture of a variety of northern European peoples.
- Actually, this is generally good advice with regards to Sabaton songs. Which is a shame, really, since a lot of their songs are quite good.
- This is due to both the default anonymity of those who post on the board along with its tolerance of extremist views.
- Referring to the canard that the amount of Holocaust victims is widely disputed
- Although names ending with -berg are often thought of as Jewish, they are actually of German origin.
- Bear in mind that, through the Crisis of the 3rd century CE, the Roman Empire had operated under the façade of still being the Republic until the rule of the Emperor Diocletian asserted the Emperor's complete autocratic power.
- The Return of the King: Being the Third Part of The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien (1966) Houghton Mifflin Company. ISBN 0618154000. p. 412.
- The OK sign is becoming an alt-right symbol: First Pepe, now this. by Rollin Bishop (Apr—24—2017 04:16PM EST) The Outline.
- Anti Defamation League says 'OK' hand sign not a white supremacist hate symbol: The use of the signal has sparked a storm on social media by Andrew Buncombe (4 May 2017 12:18 BST) Independent.
- Did a White House Intern Make the 'White Power' Hand Gesture? An intern could be seen making the "OK" gesture in an official photograph with the President, but he denied he was making a white supremacist gesture. by Bethania Palma (Published: 4 January 2018; Updated: 5 January 2018) Snopes.
- Circle Game by Erekai (June 24, 2011) Urban Dictionary
- The Alt-Right's Newest Ploy? Trolling With False Symbols by Emma Grey Ellis (May 10th, 2017) Wired.
- Archaeology: The milk revolution: When a single genetic mutation first let ancient Europeans drink milk, it set the stage for a continental upheaval. by Andrew Curry (July 31st, 2013) Nature.
- Convergent adaptation of human lactase persistence in Africa and Europe by Sarah A. Tishkoff et al. (10 December 2006) Nature Genetics.
- Stephen Colbert skewers white supremacists’ weird obsession with chugging milk: "Lactose is their only form of tolerance." by Brian Resnick (Oct 19, 2018, 12:20pm EDT) Vox.
- Wrapped up Mummy Chicken Man 🇵🇱 🌲 ⚡⚡ by Frens4L, Twitter (archived from October 1, 2019).
- ⚡#⚡𝕷𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖁𝖎 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖆⚡#⚡ by WhiteKn13939892, Twitter (archived from 2 Oct 2019 17:17:18 UTC).
- Tom Bennett, "Understanding the Alt-Right's Growing Fascination with 'Eco-Fascism.'" Vice, April 20, 2019. Accessed July 17, 2019.
- Alt-right Twitter account named white_man3 displaying pine trees alongside SS lightning bolts
- Another such alt-right Twitter account, Awakened Fenian
- Coddington_Bear's Twitter to Stefan Molyneux: "I'm here to support Owen Benjamin & #unBEARables." Posted August 9, 2018, accessed Sep. 8, 2019.
- "Owen Benjamin and the bear cult." The night wind (blog), Jul. 29, 2019. Accessed Sep. 8, 2019.
- Owen Benjamin Instagram page, accessed Sep. 8, 2019.
- (((They))) are now admitting globalism is their project - exposing themselves one at a time, beautiful! #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #AmericaFirst by David Duke (11:29 AM - 10 Oct 2016) Twitter (archived from September 15, 2019).
- The TRS Lexicon The Right Stuff (archived from 30 Apr 2017 05:48:22 UTC).
- '#Cohencidence' Hashtag Trends on Twitter Thanks to David Duke, Assorted Jew Haters by Daniel J. Solomon (November 8, 2016) Forward.
- "Greasy Italian Groyper @groyperofgondor just an interesting young fellow | )))white((( | art | music | ecofascism | Roman mindset | Pronouns: nig/nigga," accessed Sep. 29, 2019.
- Rep. Jerry Nadler Twitter (archived from November 8, 2016).
- )))Slavic Son((( Twitter (archived from 22 Feb 2020 17:16:43 UTC).
- 13% by Haage (September 06, 2019) Urban Dictionary.
- 1350 by driver nephis son (February 20, 2019) Urban Dictionary
- Despite Being Only 13 Percent of the Population Know Your Meme.
- Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 by Alexia Cooper & Erica L. Smith (November 2011) Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice.
- Crime in the United States: 1995 Uniform Crime Reports. Section IV: Persons Arrested (1996) Criminal Justice Information Services Division, Department of Justice.
- 2016 Crime in the United States: Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2017 Criminal Justice Information Services Division, Department of Justice.
- 2017 Crime in the United States: Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2017 Criminal Justice Information Services Division, Department of Justice.
- Understanding the Effects of Antiprofiling Policies by Paul Heaton (2010) The Journal of Law & Economics 53(1):29-64.
- Amerimutt / Le 56% Face Know Your Meme
- 109/110 Anti-Defamation League.
- Jews have been expelled from 109 countries due to their being subversives and parasites. It's simply in the DNA of the ethnic Jew. Also beware of the controlled opposition fukkery (sic) of the Jew -- they are the masters of it. So let's make it 110 Make America Great! by NoelleB07514681 (13:57 - 21 Aug 2019) Twitter (archived from November 28, 2019).
- No way he's Jewish. He isn't a Jew 100%. Ohhh wait. He is. A Jew from Austria. Born to a Jewish family. This is why there was 109 countries. America 110 soon. Take Hollywood, Media and Money elsewhere. You're not welcome anywhere... by IdejuNa (05:23 - 20 Apr 2019) Twitter (archived from November 28, 2019).
- Readmission of Jews to Britain in 1656 by Tara Holmes (Last updated 2011-06-24) BBC.
- To be honest it's a lot of commitment to the brand getting a 1488 tattoo it's like permanent Joker make up but racist. by heliosyankees (4:40 PM · Sep 30, 2019) Twitter (archived from October 2, 2019)
- Jews are filthy dirty vile greedy lying Bastards They've always lied. And deserve their own ghetto / death camp. 14/88 by james_pappy (4:38 PM - 18 Nov 2016) Twitter (archived from October 2, 2019).
- The 'Alt-Right' Has Created Alt-Christianity by Brian D. McLaren (August 25, 2017) Times.
- Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist Language by Liam Stack (Aug. 15, 2017) New York Times.
- Proposal for an Alternative Left by Robert A. Lindsay (August 18, 2015 · 3:15 AM) Beyond Highbrow – Robert Lindsay (archived from January 2, 2018).
- Before Trump, 'Alt Left' Was A Smear Coined By Centrist Democrats by TYT Nation (Aug 16, 2017) YouTube.
- The Myth of the Alt-Left: It began as an epithet hurled from centrist liberals. Now it’s backfiring. by Sam Kriss (August 16, 2017) Politico.
- The alt-right didn’t invent 'alt-left.' Liberals did. by Molly Roberts (August 17, 2017) The Washington Post.
- Stop Saying 'Alt-Left': Donald Trump has appropriated an anti-leftist slur invented by liberals. It's time to abandon the phrase as meaningless. by Eve Peyser (Aug 16 2017, 1:38pm) Vice.
- President Trump says the 'alt-left' was partly to blame for the violence at Charlottesville. Wait: What’s the alt-left? by Kurtis Lee (Aug. 16, 2017 4:26 PM) Los Angeles Times.
- Here’s the best thing the media can do when reporting on 'antifa' by Margaret Sullivan (September 3, 2017 at 4:00 PM) The Washington Post.
- Alt-left media killed journalism in quest to bury Trump by Sean Hannity (March 16, 2017) Fox News.
- Alt-left media pushes Russia fantasy despite no evidence by Sean Hannity (March 14, 2017) Fox News.
- The fall of Milo Yiannopoulos: Exhausting adventures with a fading right-wing phenomenon by Tanya Gold (11 April 2018 3:51 PM) The Spectator.
- Gavin McInnes: What is the Alt-Right? by Rebel Media (Apr 7, 2017) YouTube.
- From Alt Right to Alt Lite: Naming the Hate, Anti-Defamation League
- The Alternative South by Hunter Wallace (January 30, 2017) Occidental Dissent.
- Alt-South Lexicon Identity Dixie (archived from 16 Feb 2018 06:33:14 UTC).
- Roose, Kevin, The Alt-Right Created a Parallel Internet. It's an Unholy Mess., The New York Times, 11 December 2017
- WrongThink (Internet Archive history)
- Cody Rutledge Wilson: Cody Rutledge Wilson exists in the world of antigovernment extremists as a product of a sort of extreme post-libertarianism, informed by an ideological fusion of the broadest possible interpretations of the First and Second Amendments. Southern Poverty Law Center.
- This Crowdfunding Site Runs on Hate Hatreon says it collects about $25,000 a month in donations, mostly for white supremacists. by Adam Popescu (December 4, 2017, 2:00 AM PST) Bloomberg (archived from 4 Dec 2017 21:24:23 UTC).
- GoyFundMe (archived from December 7, 2017)
- Richard Spencer would like a donation, please by Brett Barrouquere (April 30, 2018) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- How A Leftist Finnish Meme Became A White Supremacist Comic Strip: Basically: Anti-Semitism is complicated, but bears are always funny. by Joseph Bernstein (February 10, 2015, at 3:25 p.m. ET) Buzzfeed News.
- American Bear Know Your Meme.
- Amerikaner Free State by Atlantic Centurion (November 23, 2016) The Daily Stormer (archived from November 21, 2018).
- Apu Apustaja: Part of a series on Pepe the Frog Know Your Meme (archived from June 29, 2019).
- Dog Apu — An Apu/Groyper Twitter account (archived from June 21, 2019).
- I Sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter Know Your Meme.
- "Is the term "ammosexual" offensive?". https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/2/23/1744235/-Is-the-term-ammosexual-offensive.
- Trump decides to screw the optics and cut to the chase like a seasoned American businessman would Democrats: "He has no clue about diplomacy and politics." Trump decides to congratulate China's 70yo dictatorial regime for the sake of diplomacy Democrats: *autistic screeching* by goubrinsraya (6:32 AM · Oct 1, 2019) Twitter (archived from October 2, 2019).
- Trump: *Inuslts a womans looks*; Left: *autistic screeching*; Trump: *compliments a womans look*; Left: *even more autistic screeching* by Brendan Stiltner (10:06 - 17 Jul 2017) Twitter (archived from December 6, 2019).
- Autistic Screeching Know Your Meme.
- REEEEEEE Know Your Meme.
- Based Ben Garrison? What are Those Red White and Black Flags, Goy?. Archived from the original at reddit because the referenced community was kickbanned for abuse.
- Steve 'Based' King Asks MSNBC: What Have Minorities Contributed To Civilization?. Archived from the original at reddit because the referenced community was kickbanned for abuse.
- Based Alaska™ on Twitter goes 1488. Archived from the original at reddit because the referenced community was kickbanned for abuse.
- See the Wikipedia article on Lil B.
- A Dermatologist Explains the Science Behind the 'Black Don't Crack' Stereotype by Charlie Brinkhurst-Cuff (Feb 19 2016, 11:30am) Vice.
- A guide to some of the far-right symbols seen in Charlottesville by Matt Pearce (August 14, 2017) Los Angeles Times.
- Why do white supremacists hate Jews? Because we can fight them. by Danya Ruttenberg (August 16 at 6:00 AM) The Washington Post.
- See the Wikipedia article on Middle English creole hypothesis.
- See the Wikipedia article on Anglo-Saxons.
- Bluish people handle a lot of our money, it's always been said he who controls the money controls the nation! #BLUEISH #WHYSOBLUE by @f343j2j32h42 (7:30 PM - 24 Nov 2019) Twitter (archived from November 30, 2019).
- For those who don't know 4channers are saying people are #blueish to point out they are of Jewish decent. Tbh it's not inherently racist to point out how many Jewish people we have in power, but... Let's be real. Look at this. It's pretty obvious it's sarcastic. by @ghowostly (6:58 PM · Nov 24, 2019) Twitter (archived from November 30, 2019).
- Simon Roche Talks About The Boogaloo (coming race war in South Africa) by The Kaaplander (13:52 UTC on September 3rd, 2019) BitChute (archived from September 4, 2019).
- Alleged members of white supremacy group ‘the Base’ charged with plotting to kill antifa couple by Derek Hawkins & Hannah Knowles (Jan. 18, 2020 at 8:34 a.m. PST) The Washington Post.
- Virginia is for: ❌Lovers ✅Boogaloo by TAFKA_18x] (8:30 AM - 15 Jan 2020) Twitter (archived from January 18, 2020).
- Richmond Gun Rally: Is A Virginia Cop Giving 4Chan’s /pol Board Inside Info? by Robert Evens (Jan. 19, 2020). Bellingcat.
- The Boogaloo: Extremists' New Slang Term for A Coming Civil War (November 26, 2019) ADL.
- "Boogaloo" – news to me (July 26, 2019) Notes From The Bunker (archived from September 5, 2019).
- Alt-Right Southern Poverty Law Center.
- @Chick_Fil_USA Twitter (archived from August 8, 2019). "Chick-fil-A Parody you dumb ass Boomers. Stop preaching 1A and reporting shit you don't understand, Boomers."
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. by Molly Roberts (November 5, 2019 at 4:37 p.m. PST) The Washington Post.
- Remember to bop all non-frens. TheDonald.win, Accessed 29 March 2020
- "Burn the coal, pay the toll" [+195]. r/ShitRedditSays, Accessed 29 March 2020.
- The Brawler by Alexander Zaitchik (August 05, 2018) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Clown Pepe / Honk Honk / Clown World Know Your Meme.
- Decoding the Language of Trump Supporters by Almie Rose (March 25th 2016) Attn (archived from 31 Dec 2016 18:32:41 UTC).
- Coomer Know Your Meme.
- How a New Meme Exposes the Far-Right Roots of #NoNutNovember: A month-long masturbation-abstinence challenge has a new "coomer" meme, mocking men who masturbate by EJ Dickson (November 8, 2019 9:02AM ET) Rolling Stone.
- Twitter user "account with no name," @kneesofbread: "He’s a countersemite, not an antisemite." Posted Dec. 19, 2017, accessed Sep. 29, 2019.
- Fuck you, man-hating cuckservative harpies. I identify as an attack helicopter. by shitlord_3000 (11:16 AM · Sep 28, 2019) Twitter (archived from October 2, 2019).
- Cucktionary Angry White Men.
- Londonistan: why is the alt-right so obsessed with a fictional city? New Statesman. June 5, 2017.
- Another day of cultural enrichment in Londonistan. Weaponised vehicles, a few dead people. Sadiq Khan's Londonistan #londonattack by Nationalist Trump ⚡ (4:20 PM - 3 Jun 2017) Twitter (archived from 16 Sep 2017 06:24:01 UTC).
- Sandra Harding, The Science Question in Feminism, p. 116
- Postmodernism Disrobed, Richard Dawkins, Published in Nature, 9 July 1998, vol. 394, pp. 141-143
- Day of the trope: White nationalist memes thrive on Reddit's r/The_Donald (April 19, 2018) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Doxxing, assault, death threats: the new dangers facing US journalists covering extremism: As violent street protests between the far right and anti-fascists become standard fare, rightwingers see the press as a threat – and aren't shy to act on it. by Jason Wilson (14 Jun 2018 10.41 EDT) The Guardian.
- Trump’s Loudest Anti-Muslim Twitter Troll Is A Shady Vegan Married To An (Ousted) WWE Exec: @AmyMek anonymously spread hate online for years. She can’t hide anymore. by Luke O'Brien (05/31/2018 07:00 pm ET Updated Jun 01, 2018) Huffington Post.
- Conspiracy theories: deep state assassinated JFK & may be planning Trump's assassination Inquisitr. March 17, 2017.
- Trump became POTUS legally. But if he attempts to implement MAGA, POC will burn everything and the Deep State will kill him. by AltRightInDC (8:49 AM - 21 Sep 2017) Twitter (archived from 24 Sep 2017 14:50:49 UTC).
- 'Alt-Right' Fears 'Deep State' Retribution Against Trump (February 27, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- The alt-right is drunk on bad readings of Nietzsche. The Nazis were too. Vox. August 17, 2017.
- Woah, cool sword. Are you going to war? N-no just passing through, heh. Peace be unto you I'm on my way to Mecca, you're welcome to come with me. D-deus vult. … (archived from 3 Sep 2019 03:09:43 UTC).
- Mosque in Cumbernauld sprayed with racist graffiti (17 December 2016) BBC.
- BrighamGroyper, a DezNat Twitter account
- Tarpley Hitt, "The Bizarre Cult of #DezNat: Alt-Right Mormons Targeting Porn and the LGBTQ Community." Daily Beast. January 28, 2019. Accessed July 17, 2019.
- Dindu Nuffin Know Your Meme.
- Dindu Nuffin - Original Comic? Know Your meme.
- WhiteRights: search results - dindu Reddit (archived from 30 Apr 2017 05:21:15 UTC).
- dindu nuffin Wiktionary.
- Dindu by Aintry (August 09, 2016) Urban Dictionary.
- dindu nuffin by Redstreak1 (September 20, 2015) Urban Dictionary.
- Dindu Nuffin: Part of a series on /pol/ Know your Meme.
- His Kampf: Richard Spencer is a troll and an icon for white supremacists. He was also my high-school classmate. by Graeme Wood (June 2017) The Atlantic.
- Trump, backers go full alt-right crazy BPI Campus. October 14, 2016.
- "Brown People" Are "Genetically Inferior" Trump Supporter Claims, With No Facts To Prove It Forbes. September 14, 2016.
- A. Wyatt Mann - The Electric Jew Know Your Meme.
- electric jew Urban Dictionary.
- Why are you still allowing your children to be brain washed by the electric jew? by tradracist (7:01 PM - 25 Dec 2019) Twitter (archived from December 26, 2019).
- E.S.T by BwhiteK2 (12:03 PM - 7 Dec 2019) Twitter (archived from 11 Dec 2019).
- Why does he have to be a Jew? Every.single.time. by JivakindJim (3:46 PM · Dec 6, 2019) Twitter (archived from December 7, 2019).
- Does this haircut make me look like a Nazi? by Monica Hesse & Dan Zak (November 30, 2016) The Washington Post.
- A Haircut Returns From the 1930s by Alex Williams (Nov. 15, 2011) New York Times.
- Eric Trump's New Haircut Is a Little Too 'White Nationalist' for Comfort: Shades of Richard Spencer by Christine Flammia (Jun 26, 2017) Esquire.
- Nathan Benjamin Damigo Southern Poverty Law Center
- The Latest Anti-Semitic 'Alt-Right' Meme: 'Fellow White People' by Sam Kestenbaum (November 10, 2017) Forward.
- “Just joking” is no joke: How the Alt-right really communicates online Centre for Analysis of the Radical Right, August 29, 2018
- Free Helicopter Rides Know Your Meme.
- The alt-right is gunning for anti-Trump protesters by Rick Perlstein (April 30, 2017) Newsweek.
- Get to Know the Memes of the Alt-Right and Never Miss a Dog-Whistle Again. Seventy years later and Nazis still haven't figured out how to be funny. by Justin Caffier (25 January 2017, 2:38pm) Vice.
- Reddit Backs Its Neo-Nazis Four Months After Banning Alt-Right. Small, intense clusters of hate are thriving on Reddit's extremist communities — and one is using the NRA's newest ad as a recruiting tool. by Ben Collins (Updated 06.30.17 1:19PM ET; Published 06.30.17 1:00AM ET) The Daily Beast.
- Memeday: If Donald Trump offers you a free helicopter ride, say no (June 17, 2016) We Hunted the Mammoth.
- I don't like leftists// (F)ar (R)ight (E)thno (N)ationalist// by conservatard2 (2019) Twitter (archived from September 4, 2019).
- fren by nxtfari (October 09, 2014) Urban Dictionary.
- Trump Claims Immunity as President From Protesters' Lawsuit Over 'Get Them Out' Comments: A Trump supporter accused of shoving a black woman says "he would not have acted as he did without" Trump's "urging and inspiration" (Published at 7:13 AM PDT on Apr 17, 2017 | Updated at 8:18 AM PDT on Apr 17, 2017) NBC San Diego.
- President Trump issues stern threat to undocumented immigrants: 'We are going to get them out' (January 25, 2017) The Week.
- Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist Language by Liam Stack (Aug. 15, 2017) The New York Times.
- What is "Globohomo?" A comprehensive guide to the alt-right's new obsession, with tweets by David Futrelle (July 24, 2019) We Hunted the Mammoth.
- Globohomo by Th3SilentComedy (October 04, 2018) Urban Dictionary.
- Not a single western country is safe from globohomo cancer. We can’t have a single nation to ourselves without this globalist cancer slowly changing it into a third world country. The Jews have Israel, the Africans have Africa, but what do Europeans have to call their own? by racerealism (9:13 AM - 27 Jan 2019) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2020).
- Disagree. I think that liberal consumer capitalism will prevail, but specific globohomo issues like racial integration, the homosexual agenda etc. will naturally go away once there is no malicious elite to back them. Those are artificially proped up for ideological reasons only. by vilevarangian (5 Sep 2019) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2020).
- I can confirm that my fellow chinkies have perverse view toward Whites & the West in general. Today's East Asia is basically occupied territory of globohomo gayplex, and the populace swallows the same woke propaganda that Whites are facing. by gook49 (8:48 PM - 30 Dec 2019) Twitter (archived from January 2, 2020).
- What HuffPo Meant With ‘Goy, Bye!’ Headline On Bannon — And Why Twitter Hated It by Sam Kestenbaum (August 18, 2017) Forward.
- Anti-Semitic 'Alt-Right' Slogan Flies At Pro-Trump Rally by Sam Kestenbaum (March 29, 2017) Forward.
- Groyper Know Your Meme.
- The Far Right’s New Toad Mascot Is a Fatter, More Racist Pepe the Frog Slate.
- The Surprisingly Mainstream History Of The Internet's Favorite Anti-Semitic Image: You've probably seen "Jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif." We found the man who drew it. by Joseph Bernstein (February 5, 2015, at 3:33 p.m. ET) Buzzfeed News.
- Hatefacts Library of Hate (archived from 9 Mar 2016 02:33:12 UTC).
- Charlottesville exposes new threat for college campuses: extremist clashes by Collin Binkley and Michael Kunezelman (August 18, 2017) Associated Press via Chicago Tribune.
- Meet the Alt Lite, the people mainstreaming the alt right's white nationalism (November 3, 2016) Anti-Fascist News.
- Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin? by NoHighwayOption (15:28 - 24. Apr. 2019) Twitter (archived from November 21, 2019).
- Hey rabbi… whatcha doin? by BoomerDestroyer (4:30 PM - 22 Dec 2018) Twitter (archived from November 21, 2019).
- A HOLOCAUSTER OF FUN by TheStolken (12:49 PM - 3 Feb 2017) Twitter (archived from December 17, 2019).
- Tyler the Holocauster by @NotoriousCRD_ (1:27 PM - 4 Feb 2015) Twitter (archived from December 17, 2019).
- My grandma asked me if I shop at "holocauster" I think she meant hollister😂 by @mariaaveryxo (3:26 PM - 2 Nov 2014) Twitter (archived from December 17, 2019).
- YALL MY MOM WAS TRYNA REMEMBER THE WORD “ROLLER COASTER” and she called it “HOLOCAUSTER” isnshakjahahahhajalaio by @subs_60 (17:12 - 23 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from December 17, 2019).
- Report: Stating Current Year Still Leading Argument For Social Reform. The Onion, 17 February 2014.
- Neo-Nazi Jovi Val was arrested in Philly earlier today carrying a sign that read "Trump Is A Jew" by JewishWorker (5:52 PM · Sep 28, 2019) Twitter (archived from 10 Mar 2020 20:07:26 UTC).
- Alex Jones is a jew. Rick Wiles is controlled op and probably a jew. Nick Fuentes is a jew. Andrew Torba is a jew. Nice try, shlomo. by _black_stag_ (3:37 PM · Feb 20, 2020) Twitter (archived from 10 Mar 2020 19:50:57 UTC).
- NYT exposes that my ex, Alex Jones' defense team includes the firm that represents the Neo Nazi Daily Stormer. My grandfather was Jewish which Alex used to say I'm Jewish, he isnt racist. I've get Jew gas chamber comments, threats. by Kelly Jones (4:15 AM - 3 Jul 2018) Twitter (archived from 2 Mar 2020 20:27:47 UTC).
- On anti-Semitism by Rachel Timoner (Jul 18, 2017) Ravblog.
- Trump's crazy obsession over jew$ is making me nervous. Whites have taken the blame for jew$ dirty tricks far too long. Jew$ are not white. They are middle eastern but get to somehow check the white box on the questionnaire?? by SnowWhite1418 (9:04 AM · Apr 6, 2019) Twitter (archived from 5 Feb 2020 17:29:07 UTC).
- Stfu bitch. I don’t need ur goyim ass tryna divide my community. Ps Ashkenazi Jews are not white. Do some research b4 you reveal your ignorance. by ximexov (Dec 27, 2019) Twitter (archived from 5 Feb 2020 17:10:55 UTC).
- 😂a ✡ agree with nazi😂 jew are not, white by KeitaHannibal (Mar 9, 2016) Twitter (archived from 5 Feb 2020 17:16:37 UTC).
- The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. It is a jew coup. They can't deny it is a jew coup. They don't deny it is a jew coup. And the only thing they come up with is: muhhh antisemitism. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. by @JustHarm (10:48 PM - 6 Dec 2019) Twitter (archived from December 7, 2019).
- Jew by Grandma HebrewbergMoneygrabber (October 31, 2018) Urban Dictionary.
- Your favourite Polish proverb? "It's because The Jews always play the victim, it is in their genes." by hypertyper (31 May 2012)PolishForums.com.
- We The People are with you President Trump, do not be slowed one step by the filthy Jew Media, they are running scared with no candidate, Biden has fallen, Feauxahontas is having tremors and uncle Bernie is flat out nuts.. by KenWard32410100 (2:32 AM · Sep 27, 2019) Twitter (archived from October 2, 2019).
- Among White Nationalists, Catchy New Shorthand for the ‘Jewish Question’ by Sam Kestenbaum (December 21, 2016) Forward.
- Deconstructing the symbols and slogans spotted in Charlottesville (August 18, 2017) The Washington Post.
- 'You Will Not Replace Us': a French philosopher Explains the Charlottesville Chant" by Sarah Wildman (August 15, 2017) Vox.
- Jwoke by Kenny Z (December 09, 2018) Urban Dictionary.
- Nixon was #jwoke by FedPostRedacted (7:32 PM · Mar 12, 2019) Twitter (archived from January 21, 2020).
- Father of Koch brothers was a John Birch Society supporter but his sons grew up to become open borders libertarians. Imagine if he had raised his sons to be Jwoke nationalists, he could have changed the world. by westland_will (23:04 - 20. 11. 2019) Twitter (archived from November 21, 2019).
- “The masses of our movement is not going to be the super red-pilled, the super JQ-aware, Stormfront, 1488 blokes. The masses of our movement is the disgruntled white, young male population [who want to be part of something bigger than themselves and are somewhat aware of this racial displacement and the failures of this multi-culty system and state.”] The Guardian, 11 November 2019
- Patriots In Action! 🇺🇸 by @TPUSA (4:15 PM - 11 Apr 2019) Twitter (archived from 12 Apr 2019 11:15:23 UTC).
- Rassismus Legal? Der Juden drittes Reich? Halt dem Kalergiplan!] by Gerd Honsik (2005) Bright-Rainbow-Verlag. ISBN 8492272554.
- 'Das Wesen des Antisemitismus by Heinrich Graf Coudenhove (1901) S. Calvary & Co.
- History, Religion, and Antisemitism by Gavin I. Langmuir (1990) University of California Press. ISBN 0520912268.
- The Austrian Mind: An Intellectual and Social History, 1848–1938 by William M. Johnston (1983) University of California Press, ISBN 0520049551.
- Praktischer Idealismus: Adel, Technik, Pazifismus by R. N. Coudenhove-Kalergi (1925) Paneuropa Verlag.
- TPUSA Shares Photo with Visual Nod to 'White Genocide' Conspiracy Theory by Jared Holt (April 12, 2019 10:37 am) Right Wing Watch.
- The Passing of the Great Race by Madison Grant (1916).
- Kek: Part of a series on Internet Slang Know Your Meme.
- #MaximizeYourHealth the kosherist way! Our products are kosher to the max and have 3 strictly kosher supervisions: OU, Udvari Kashruth, and Badatz. by Maxi Health (July 13, 2017) Facebook (archived from September 16, 2019).
- Loxism Wiktionary.
- Jews openly display Loxism and are anti japhetic and anti hamitic. by Hamguy31] (7:58 PM - 21 Feb 2020) Twitter (archived from 26 Feb 2020 21:22:02 UTC).
- The ugly history of 'Lügenpresse,' a Nazi slur shouted at a Trump rally by Rick Noack (Oct. 24, 2016 at 6:11 a.m. PDT) The Washington Post.
- Von der Journaille zur Lügenpresse by Rainer Blasius (13.01.2015-15:31) Frankfurter Allgemeine.
- Immigrants Have Always Made America Great (Jul 3, 2018) Becoming American Initiative (YouTube).
- See the Wikipedia article on Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Make America Great Again - A Retrospective (Jul 2, 2016) YouTube.
- 2008 Clinton Campaign Ad: Bill Clinton: Hillary Will "Make America Great Again" by Beth Mendolin, YouTube.
- By "God" Trump means Cabalist Jews like himself. MIGA! by Henry Makow (10:41 AM - 7 Jan 2020) Twitter (archived from January 11, 2020).
- Trump, You let us down by not arresting Hillary Clinton You let us down when you became the NeoCon Swamp instead of draining it You let us down when you opted to make Israel great again instead of making America great again Now you want the deplorables to vote for you again by GWietrzychowski (8:32 PM - 20 Jan 2020) Twitter (archived from 25 Jan 2020 19:20:12 UTC).
- Why White Supremacists Are Chugging Milk (and Why Geneticists Are Alarmed) by Amy Harmon (Oct. 17, 2018) The New York Times.
- watermelon man(1970) It's A Nightmare.flv YouTube.
- Watermelon Man (1970) by Marilyn Ferdinand (April 16, 2010) Ferdy on Films.
- NSFL warning: Moon Man fanart featuring the killing of blacks.
- NSFL warning: Kill A Nigga Tonight.gif
- Moon Man Know Your Meme.
- The Gorka Affair by Jacob Labendz (May 25, 2017) Marginalia: Los Angeles Review of Books.
- "Naming the Jew": Online Antisemitism and Alt-Right by Jacob Labendz (October 29, 2018) Lecture at California State University Long Beach.
- "Naming the Jew: Performative Antisemitism and American Hate" by Jacob Labendz. Under review in Contemporary Jewry as of March 2020.
- The Daily Stormer style guide Document Cloud.
- Patrick Little's "Name the Jew" Tour Spreads Anti-Semitic Hate Nationwide (August 23, 2018) ADL.
- They are presently fixated on this notion that I won't "name the Jew" and use all kinds of euphemisms to avoid doing so. by BeigeShiba (4:55 PM · Jun 9, 2017) Twitter (archived from 6 Mar 2020 19:03:30 UTC).
- The Rise of Right-Wing Homos by Zeiger (July 23, 2016) The Daily Stormer (archived from 23 Jul 2016 10:55:33 UTC).
- By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you. by Mike Godwin (5:03 PM - 13 Aug 2017) Twitter (archived from August 14, 2017).
- Anti-Reactionary FAQ by Scott Alexander (October 20, 2013) Slate Star Codex.
- Nibba Urban Dictionary (archived from November 10, 2018).
- my nibba u could give me one hundred dollars a year and I'll peel me some potates by nervousamerican (5:28 PM - 24 Sep 2019) Twitter (archived from September 25, 2019).
- You Can't Stump the Trump YouTube.
- The Noticer / The European Man Telegram (archived from September 4, 2019).
- The Noticer / European Man TELEGRAM channel compiles his tireless and continuing work. It is a celebration of God’s chosen people. Their shapeshifting, subversion & genocidal anti-white hatred, it’s all here folks. Please enjoy the red pills responsibly by neilhughes00s (3:24 PM - 22 Sep 2019) Twitter (archived from September 22, 2019).
- If you want to do a twitter good deed today, white supremacist harasser 'the noticer', who has been suspended 3x, is at it again. … He picks out minorities, attacks them, and directs other extremist trolls to attack, too. Go report him. @Twitter pic.twitter.com/rAjpWgiWFP by Rabbi Mark Goodman (8:36 AM - 23 Aug 2019) Twitter (archived from 3 Sep 2019 02:56:28 UTC). This tweet includes a screenshot of Twitter account "The Noticer".
- ❄️Punished ❄️Jan ❄️Bakker ❄️ I love Democrats, http://blackinventionmyths.com/ , https://www.thetrayvonhoax.com/ and http://fakehatecrimes.org/ . 2006 Habbo Hotel Holocaust Survivor. by PunishJanBakker, Twitter (archived from September 27, 2019). An example of a red-eyed "noticer" who is mocking the Holocaust.
- Skull by Skull_51, Twitter (archived from September 22, 2019). An example of a blue-eyed noticer.
- The Right-Wing Internet Gets Hip to ‘NPC’ Memes by Jared Holt (October 12, 2018 4:30 pm) Right Wing Watch.
- NPC Wojak Know Your Meme.
- How The 'NPC' Meme Tries To Dehumanize 'SJWs' by Cecilia D'Anastasio (10/05/18 12:30pm) Kotaku.
- How do we solve the NPC quest? by Anonymous (07 Sep 2018 03:18:58) 4chan /pol/ - Politically Incorrect archives (archived from April 6, 2019).
- What Is NPC, the Pro-Trump Internet's New Favorite Insult? The New York Times, October 16, 2018
-  by @eviveeuropa, Twitter (archived from November 28, 2019).
- If they can force open borders on me, they should get open borders for Israel by @snePOTUS (12:01 PM - 26 Nov 2019) Twitter (archived from November 28, 2019).
- . Quartz.
- . Age of Shitlords.
- Is He /Our Guy/? Know Your Meme.
- Nivea’s ‘White Is Purity’ ad campaign didn’t end well Washington Post. April 5, 2017.
- How the alt-right trolled Triple J's Hack program over Charlottesville Sydney Morning Herald. August 17, 2017.
- Racists' under-the-radar recruitment Boston Globe. August 18, 2017.
- Bannon and Priebus's awkward moment not all it seems Nine News. February 24, 2017.
- Oy Vey, the Goyim know. Shut it down! by TruthRtc (9:44 PM - 31 Jul 2019) Twitter (archived from September 22, 2019).
- Oy vey remember the 6 trillion that died in the gas chambers and roller coasters of death goyim. by Palmbeach251 (10:16 AM - 16 Aug 2019) Twitter (archived from September 22, 2019).
- What exactly is the "Pajeet" meme on 4chan? (c. 2016) Reddit (archived from July 18, 2017).
- TBH, not being a pajeet would be reason enough to live. I couldn't tell myself i was living in civilization with shitting streets everywhere. No wonder they left by mbghazi (23:51 - 18 nov. 2019) Twitter (archived from November 19, 2019).
- howdy. i'm the sheriff of designated shitting streets. by Psychopath Groyper (7:56 AM · Jan 31, 2018) Twitter (archived from November 19, 2019).
- This is what happens in india if you try to poo in loo by Chad MacNeal (9:49 AM - 9 Sep 2019) Twitter (archived from November 19, 2019).
- Poo2Loo: Poo Party by Poo2Loo (Jan 8, 2014) YouTube.
- Why ending open defecation isn't enough - World Bank blog
- JMP 2000-2017 Sanitation report, page 17
- Welcome to /pol/ — Politically Incorrect Anonymous (9/09/13 15:04) WebCite archive.
- What the Harvard teens don’t get about memes by Jay Hathaway (2017-06-07 07:30 am | Last updated 2017-06-07 11:19 am) The Daily Dot.
- Dylann Roof, 4chan, and the New Online Racism: 4chan’s trolling culture didn’t just birth Guy Fawkes hacktivism—it also inspired the racist and neo-fascist sites where the Charleston terrorist lurked. by Jacob Siegel (Updated 04.14.17 10:34AM ET; Published 06.29.15 5:25AM ET) The Daily Beast.
- Alt-right Know Your Meme.
- #EndFathersDay is the work of 4chan, not feminists: The hashtags #EndFathersDay and #WhitesCantBeRaped trended worldwide Friday, apparently the work of angry feminists on Twitter. by Fernando Alfonso III (2014-06-13 03:20 pm | Last updated 2017-02-25 12:26 am) The Daily Dot.
- /pol/ Know Your Meme.
- The Rhetoric Tricks, Traps, and Tactics of White Nationalism by DEO (June 14, 2018) Medium.
- A new fight-club "fraternity" of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by "Alt-Right" leaders and engage in street fighting by Bill Morlin (April 25, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Meet the New Military Division of White Nationalism by Michael Harriot (4/26/17 2:15pm) The Root.
- 626: White Haze. Transcript by Zoe Chace (09.22.2017) This American Life (NPR).
- Who Are The Proud Boys? They are anti-masturbation, anti-prison, and want to give everyone a gun. by Emma Paling (07/06/2017 19:17 EDT | Updated 11/22/2018 15:58 EST) HuffPost.
- Nazi trolls launch fake #PunchANazi campaign to smear AntiFa as domestic by David Futrelle (August 24, 2017) We Hunted the Mammoth.
- How The Matrix universalized a trans experience — and helped me accept my own. The film, now 20 years old, is probably the most famous art ever made by trans people. But its cultural legacy doesn’t end there. by Emily Todd VanDerWerff (Mar 30, 2019, 11:00am EDT) Vox.
- Good goyim, remember the 6 trillion by OpDigitalReich (5:46 AM - 10 Jun 2014) Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2019 18:07:09 UTC).
- Trigger the libs, own the libs. On the Mossad payroll. Ardent rememberer of the 6 gorillion. by M4TT7R0CK5fan12, Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2019 18:03:06 UTC).
- 6 gorillian lynched. So many Johnny Appleseed had to plant those trees just to hang innocent blacks. The US was built on the rope industry. by MAGAPresident (7:15 PM · May 24, 2017) Twitter (archived from January 28, 2020).
- See the Wikipedia article on Remove Kebab.
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter: YouTube is possibly trying to prevent people from praising the shooter in comment sections. by David Covucci (2019-03-18 05:38 pm) The Daily Dot.
- Christchurch Attacks: Suspect Took Inspiration From Former Yugoslavia's Ethnically Fueled Wars by Robert Coalson (March 15, 2019 15:19 GMT) Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. Retrieved.
- Serbia Strong / Remove Kebab: Part of a series on /int/. Know Your Meme.
- Serbia Strong (God is a Serb) (English translation) by SaintMark, Lyrics Translate (archived from March 31, 2019).
- "remove kebab" Google search (archived from 16 Sep 2019 05:51:07 UTC).
- AfD Pledges to Remove 200,000 Kebab Per Year by Andrew Anglin (March 10, 2017) The Daily Stormer (archived from June 10, 2017).
- Welcome to the Finals of the International Remove Kebab Contest Imgur (archived from November 10, 2014).
- Christchurch Attacks: Suspect Took Inspiration From Former Yugoslavia's Ethnically Fueled Wars (March 15, 2019 15:19 GMT) Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (archived from September 4, 2019).
- Congratulations, Nobel Committee, You Just Gave the Literature Prize to a Genocide Apologist by Peter Maass (October 10 2019, 2:34 p.m.) The Intercept.
- Nobelpriset är "serbernas pris" – enligt Handke by Sanjin Pejkovic (1 nov 2019 kl 06.30) Kultur-Expressen.
- Trump Joked About Assassinating Hillary Clinton, and White Supremacists Are Loving It by Cooper Fleishman (August 9, 2016) Mic.
- With one simple question I know exactly what kind of Alt-Right you are: You're in a truck, killing commies w a RWDS. What music is playing? by BasedGodEmperor (1:10 AM - 28 Jul 2017) Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2017 03:38:09 UTC).
- #RWDS #altright #whitegenocide Bring it on. It’ll be the shortest race war in the history of are wars. by Pinochet9111973 (2:03 PM - 26 Jun 2017) Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2017 03:46:07 UTC).
- The year is 2047. RWDS have successfully purged the last Muslims from Europa by burning down the last mosque. by altright_fanfic (6:22 AM - 24 Aug 2017) Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2017 03:45:28 UTC).
- This isnt (((your))) country, flee to israel while we're feeling generous. #AltRight #RWDS by DinduNuffink (12:53 AM - 9 Nov 2016) Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2017 04:09:25 UTC).
- The Right Wing Death Squads answer Ann Coulter's call. Ask 3 times and they report for duty. #AltRight #WhitePeople #RWDS by Lord_Molyneaux (11:19 PM - 18 Sep 2017) Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2017 03:54:52 UTC).
- I like how this guy thinks. Total obliteration. #RWDS coming soon hopefully. Lets learn from history. #Nationalism by AmericanPsyops (6:22 AM - 24 Aug 2017) Twitter (archived from 22 Sep 2017 03:45:28 UTC).
- Alt-right trolls on 4chan couldn't figure out how to vote for Donald Trump by Cooper Fleishman (November 9, 2016) Mic.
- See the Wikipedia article on Shapeshifting.
- all jews are shapeshifting lizards but not all shapeshifting lizards are jews by Skrampo (3:39 AM · Jul 16, 2014) Twitter (archived from 6 Feb 2020 04:09:39 UTC).
- Remember when the idea of “shapeshifting Jews” was just a funny antisemetic thing? Turns out they shift from white to oppressed minority whenever they want (3:25 AM · Nov 26, 2019) Twitter (archived from 6 Feb 2020 04:17:07 UTC).
- Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More by David Icke (2010). David Icke Books. ISBN 0955997313.
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan by Sacha Baron Cohen (2006) Scripts.com.
- In Paris’s Muslim Suburbs, Some Blame Jews for Charlie: In France, the projects don’t look like ghettoes, but they’re filled with a poisonous mix of conspiracy theories and a some support for murderous jihadis. by Dana Kennedy (Updated Apr. 14, 2017 12:24PM ET; Published Jan. 13, 2015 5:55AM ET) Daily Beast.
- See the Wikipedia article on Shekel.
- See the Wikipedia article on Solomon.
- Neo-Nazi Podcaster Mike Enoch Is Back — Despite Jewish Wife Forward. January 31, 2017.
- Example tweet: "Oy gevalt, why do the Alt-Right make everything about Jews?!" You tell me, Shlomo. by Julia Ioffe (10:40 AM 13 Oct 2016) Twitter (archived from 21 Sep 2017 09:31:54 UTC).
- Trolls, true believers and Trump: Decoding the alt-right’s nihilistic revolution Salon. August 31, 2016.
- I know, so convincing! Almost a Jew-sounding as everyone's favorite alt-right troll "Shlomo Shekelberg." by (((Yair Rosenberg))) (4:39 PM - 13 Sep 2017) Twitter (archived from 21 Sep 2017 07:12:56 UTC).
- BERG Nordic Names
- 10 FAKE NEWS Stories EVERYONE Believed! by MatthewSantoro (May 8, 2017) YouTube. Comment by 'Shlomo Shekelberg': "pizzagate is real boi :^)". Archived from 21 Sep 2017 07:29:49 UTC).
- For the Alt-Right, the Message Is in the Punctuation New York Times. June 10, 2016.
- @JMcfeels AltRight WI here. Got shoah'd. Refollow if you deem worthy. by RaymondRift (9:57 AM - 18 Jul 2017) Twitter (archived from 21 Sep 2017 06:17:51 UTC).
- This flame 🔥is a tribute to all the #AltRight accounts that #Twitter has ruthlessly shoah'd in its war against free speech. by GregMontfort (3:52 PM - 14 Apr 2017) Twitter (archived from 21 Sep 2017 06:22:06 UTC).
- .@rediceradio @LanaLokteff @Henrik_Palmgren Twatter is purging the Alt-Right. Prepare to be shoah'd. by mybodyGG (5:12 PM - 15 Nov 2016) Twitter (archived from 21 Sep 2017 06:22:16 UTC).
- The anti-free-speech ((( Cultural Marxists ))) just shoah'd Stormfront, which had over 300,000 users. by Identitarian14 (3:58 PM - 28 Aug 2017) Twitter (archived from 21 Sep 2017 06:25:56 UTC).
- Beyond ((( ))): Three more ways to troll the internet's Nazis by Yair Rosenberg (June 17, 2016) Tablet Magazine.
- Grandson of Holocaust Survivor | Human Rights Activist" Profile of Twitter account of @EuroDissident (archived from 3 Sep 2019 17:45:00 UTC).
- Guy called a "Nazi" by an MSM thug is the Jewish grandson of Holocaust survivors who fought in the Polish Resistance by PrisonPlanet (Paul Joseph Watson) (16:12 - 11 March 2017) Twitter (archived from August 19, 2018).
- Birth of a White Supremacist: Mike Enoch's transformation from leftist contrarian to nationalist shock jock. by Andrew Marantz (October 9, 2017) The New Yorker.
- Visual Storyteller. BDS activist. Illahn Omar supporter. Grandson of Holocaust survivors. Gabbard/Yang 2020. FREE PALESTINE! ☮️ 🌹🇵🇸 by @DSAMikeP (Mike Peinovich) Twitter (archived from 24 Apr 2019 04:56:31 UTC).
- Diocletian by Donald L. Wasson (02 February 2014) Ancient History Encyclopedia.
- Scholars Respond to SPQR and White Nationalism (July 27th, 2018) Pharos.
- The Misuse of an Ancient Roman Acronym by White Nationalist Groups: SPQR initially stood for Senatus Populusque Romanus (the Senate and Roman people), but a growing number of white supremacists have adopted the acronym to symbolize their movement. by Sarah E. Bond (August 30, 2018) Hyperallergic.
- 'Straight pride' parade leader said they're a 'peaceful racist group' to a roar of laughter by Alex Horton (August 9, 2019 at 7:54 a.m. PDT) The Washington Post.
- Optical Delusion: Behind The Scenes of Virginia's Lobby Day (January 24, 2020) On the Media, WNYC Studios. Starting at 11:00.
- How Militias Became the Private Police for White Supremacists: In the Trump era, armed antigovernment groups have found common cause with Nazis, KKK and other white nationalists. by Casey Michel (August 17, 2017) Politico Magazine.
- Tarnished by Charlottesville, Tiki Torch Company Tries to Move On by Zach Schonbrun (Aug. 20, 2017) The New York Times.
- Torches and Pitchforks TV Tropes
- Film / Young Frankenstein TV Tropes
- How the Tiki torch was co-opted by white supremacists by Tom Ryan (August 21, 2017) TRT World.
- A Short History Of Torches And Intimidation by Sarah Bond (Aug 15, 2017 @ 01:04 PM) Forbes.
- 1950's wife BBC
- Conservative Women The Conversation
- @FiveLadsLife even black babies find a way to look obnoxious. big lips. gross curly black hair. mutt brown skin. they literally just look like they’re about to yell AYO SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET?! by GunsWaifu (19:07 - 14 Apr 2018) Twitter (archived from December 16, 2019).
- Mock Ebonics: Linguistic racism in parodies of Ebonics on the Internet by Maggie Ronkin & Helen Karn (1999) Journal of Sociolinguistics 3(3):360-380.
- Weimerica: History Rhymes (Oct 31, 2016) Red Ice Radio (archived from August 4, 2019).
- Nation of Islam Southern Poverty Law Center
- "White Sharia" and militant white nationalism by Brendan Joel Kelley (November 27, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Black Like Who? Why Hip Teens Find Hip-Hop Cool by Laura Blumenfeld (July 20, 1992) The Washington Post.
- CitizenofClownWorld by @CitizenofW, Twitter (archived from 5 Jul 2019 17:03:45 UTC).
- 卐 This is the windmill of friendship 卐 Repost if you also love your friends 卐 by u/skilliard4 (2015) Reddit.
- Windmill — Will Curry Steam (archived from June 23, 2019).
- Trump's war on windmills now includes wild cancer claim by Zachary B. Wolf (Updated 12:27 PM ET, Wed April 3, 2019) CNN.
- YKW Urban Dictionary.
- Welcome to ZOG-World by Eric Thomson (1999) First Amendment Exercise Machine (archived from October 24, 2002).
- Dr Duke & Mark Collett on the Epstein Pedophilia Ring & Tips on Being Healthy & Sane in an Insane ZioWorld by David Duke (12:21 PM - 28 Dec 2018) Twitter (archived from January 23, 2019).
- ZioWorld Bankers.Their days are numbered. Liars deceivers and thieves have the upper hand until they have shit on everyone . No hiding now. by TradeBarter4Win (8:50 PM - 12 May 2017) Twitter (archived from 23 Jan 2020 21:40:47 UTC).
- The tech companies have hacked every country, every gov't, every computer in the world. How else did they take over every politician in Congress? Zioworld Order. They own Everything and can take you out anytime, anyplace,anywhere with a flip of a switch. by louise_shockey (1:31 PM · Sep 14, 2018) Twitter (archived from 23 Jan 2020 21:42:38 UTC).
- See the Wikipedia article on The Bonnie Blue Flag.
- Why there are Detroit Red Wings logos at the Nazi rally in Charlottesville by Peter Hassett (August 12, 2017) Russian Machine Never Breaks .
- Iron Cross Anti-Defamation League.
- Imperial German Flag Anti-Defamation League.
- Flags and Other Symbols Used By Far-Right Groups in Charlottesville (August 12, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center.