- Take a look at the funspace article. It's even worse. It appears to be written in... whatever you call the opposite of Volapuk. Omar (gibber) 02:32, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
"One of their many favorite pastimes is subsisting in the delusion that NATO is out to get them". This site is some objective piece of shit, is it? A playground for pimple-ridden pizza faces with no use for their newly acquired testosterone yet - if ever. Buh buh!--Brasov (talk) 23:56, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
- This is a wiki with a light hearted tone to it, and pretty much every knows it. The article is maybe a little too-light hearted, but the article is fine, in my opinion. Keep calm, and stay funny.--Logic and Empricism (talk) 01:35, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
2014 Crimean Crisis
Perhaps we should mention Russia's actions in Crimea(and by extension, it's effects on the rest of Ukraine), their most blatant act of aggression and expansionism since the Cold War.
"Ev1l Gay" ?
With all do respect to the homosexual issue, its one of the least problems of Russia.. where is the mention of the compete nationalization of all major mass media, censorship of the press and repression of the opposition, about rise of patriotic laws and rewrite of history and distorted legal system ?
- With all "do" respect, there's nothing stopping you from putting that stuff in the article. Please "due" so. TeenageWasteland (talk) 20:17, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
- Reports by such reliable, unbiased freedom-loving source as FreedomHouse.Org, sponsored by major NATO governments (U.S. Department of State, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights, Canadian International Development Agency...) and even resentful, ousted Russian oligarchs (Mikhail Khodorkovskiy).22.214.171.124 (talk) 12:54, 13 April 2015 (UTC)
Is it just me or...
- Ivan the Terrible, the whole false Dmitri thing, Vladimir Lenin, Josef Stalin, Vladimir Putin (uh, maybe...?)...I don't know but it seems par for the course for any major power tbh. БaбyЛuigiOнФire(T|C) 02:59, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
this article is wildly russophobic and anti-communist
if rationalwiki wants to consider itself progressive in any way this article should be rewritten top to bottom. thanks