Before viewing or posting on this talkpage, please view the terms of service.
- 1 2019 moderator nomination
- 2 Mod rights
- 3 Mikey boy
- 4 Hey man...
- 5 My apologies
- 6 Drive on
- 7 Neoliberalism
- 8 About the Ataturk box
- 9 Winter Board of Trustees meeting
- 10 Don't mess with my talk page.
- 11 Are you fucking joking?
- 12 Could you please...?
- 13 Muhammad
- 14 British Empire
- 15 Discord
- 16 Your ableism
- 17 Could you also make a "Empire of Japan" document?
- 18 Sorry to Hear You're Leaving
- 19 Partial return
- 20 The Duce has returned
- 21 Invitation to help build Draft:Indian right-wing glossary
- 22 Far right
- 23 Please stop reverting my edits
2019 moderator nomination
- Based on your advice, I have readded my mod rights. I'm not changing my signature back, though. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 04:50, 7 November 2019 (UTC)
- He'll be back by the end of the month. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 14:13, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
...Just though I would give you a shout-out as a thanks. My reintegration to the wiki after quite a long break ruffled a few feathers (we know who) despite me abiding by and assisting others in maintaining our community standards and blocking policies. You've been a pleasure to deal with and would have been happy to vote for you as mod again if you'd run. I'll buy you a drink one day. AceMcWicked 23:01, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks for the compliment! Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 23:25, 26 November 2019 (UTC)
Drive onThis is a great song. Johnny Cash was a hero, rest in peace. — Oxyaena Harass 16:17, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
- Always love me a good 'Nam song. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 16:21, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
- Based on what this wiki’s article says neoliberalism is, no, not really. Why? Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 21:30, 1 December 2019 (UTC)
About the Ataturk box
- Done. To be honest, I forgot I made that subpage. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 22:38, 1 December 2019 (UTC)
Winter Board of Trustees meeting
- Just posted to the Group. 🎄Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante Italiano🎄Ask about our holiday specials! 19:35, 14 December 2019 (UTC)
- And you suggested 14:00 UTC. Since I joined the Board, most of our meetings have been at 16:00 UTC. I'm happy to have the meeting two hours earlier (10:00 PM my time instead of midnight). But I think it would be unrealistic to ask you and LGM in the States to get up that early on a Saturday morning. Can we make it 16:00 UTC? Spud (talk) 05:37, 16 December 2019 (UTC)
Don't mess with my talk page.
- Talk pages contain messages from other users and are thus community record. That’s why we have archives.🎄Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante Italiano🎄Ask about our holiday specials! 00:53, 15 December 2019 (UTC)
Are you fucking joking?
- The edit's stupid, so reply saying so. But I see nothing so offensive as to warrant removal. 🎄Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante Italiano🎄Ask about our holiday specials! 20:11, 15 December 2019 (UTC)
Could you please...?
- Gave it my best shot, hope nothing's messed up.🎄Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante Italiano🎄Ask about our holiday specials! 05:00, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
The Muhammad article could use a lot of improvement, and be less casually Islamophobic as well. I checked the talk page and it seems that people here were really shitty back in the day, including the fucking "freeze peach" crowd. — Oxyaena Harass 23:46, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
- I'm gonna mention that I did do a lot of work on that article just so that casual visitors to my talkpage don't think that I left ya hanging. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 23:07, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
Just so you know, I did not insert the large section you subsequently removed, that was someone else. I only fixed spelling and grammar in a few places. There must have been an edit collision, or I inadvertently edited an intermediate revision instead of the latest. I'm trying to be more careful about that. Dave Wise 2 (talk) 20:25, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- My deletion didn't have anything to do with you. I just read the section and realized that it was a bunch of quotes that weren't cited at all and didn't say very much about the British Empire. I plan to expand the article later, assuming I'm not persona non grata by then. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 22:23, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- @Oxyaena DuceMoosolini#5758 Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 13:42, 30 January 2020 (UTC)
- That doesn't make Duce a Nazi though. ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 14:50, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, as a disabled adult, I think Duce needs to improve on that. — Oxyaena Harass 16:49, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
Could you also make a "Empire of Japan" document?
Japan was also a highly notorious imperialist country, but it is surprisingly not well known to Westerners. Since you contribute a lot to the documents related to the Empire, I ask that you have some knowledge about the Japanese Empire.
In particular, the Japanese Empire colonized Korea and other countries and engaged in a series of horrific exploitation and massacres. Could you please create the "Empire of Japan" document?--BluePink (talk) 02:07, 5 March 2020 (UTC)
- Of course I'm not forcing you. You don't have to make it if you don't want to make it or if you don't have the relevant knowledge. But I'd appreciate it if you could make it.--BluePink (talk) 02:09, 5 March 2020 (UTC)
- I've been meaning to get around to that, but that's still a long ways off. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 02:15, 5 March 2020 (UTC)
Sorry to Hear You're Leaving
I come back and within a few days, you are leaving. Was it something I said? (/s)
In all seriousness, I kind of get what you're saying. Thank you for doing so much for this community, and I'm sorry that we failed you. Ave atque vale, triumphator. RoninMacbeth (talk) 04:03, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
- Bon voyage, DuceMoosolini! Bongolian (talk) 07:41, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
- I really do hope that this LANCB turns out to be just as temporary as most of the others. If you ever come back, be it in a few days, weeks, months or years, I'll be pleased to see you again. And if you don't, you can at least take satisfaction in knowing that you left the wiki in a better state than you found it. Thank you very much for all the work you did. Spud (talk) 11:23, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
Self-quarantine is quite boring now, so I'm returning to edit more articles. I'm not, however, going to participate in the Saloon or rejoin the Board. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 15:34, 24 March 2020 (UTC)
The Duce has returned
- --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 18:33, 25 March 2020 (UTC)
- Delighted to see you again. I can assure you there's nothing toxic about the Board. Otherwise, I wouldn't have continued to be a part of it, Still, I'm very pleased that you'll be continuing to vastly improve our articles. Spud (talk) 16:41, 30 March 2020 (UTC)
Invitation to help build Draft:Indian right-wing glossary
Hello, I saw you contributed on an article about India, just thought you might be interested in participating in this new draft some folks are working on. Thanks! TapTheForwardAssist (talk) 04:44, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
Please stop reverting my edits
Hi DuceMoosolini. I am a great fan of political corretness, so I wanna fix confusions that involve the wrong usage of political terms. I see that you revert my edits even I have talked with many admins on Discord and have written a statement in Talk session of that topic (I am aware you know that). Please stop reverting every edit I do at topics involving socialism and stop calling me a "communist apologetic" as that shows how you don't know what does it mean. Let me correct politically incorrect sections without your centrist bias. You even reverted my new rank like the "authoritarians" you cite. I invite you to be rational. - User:Comrade-yutyo