There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
You know, if you use the dpl method, the article a template is on won't be on the list... and it automatically updates when people add the cat to pages. It's not that hard to copy and use (heck, I've been able to, and I can't even spell dpl!). human 17:48, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
- Well, I tried to distinguish between the denialism article and denialism category... I'm still skeptical of the dpl method, i tried it and it always seemed to say "error: no results found..." Lyra (suis) 18:18, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
- Well, the dpl does work. Obviously ;) Seriously, you should try it. Also, can you put your sig in a sub/user page so it doesn't take up ten lines? Thanks... I don't know what you mean about distinguishing the article and the cat? human 19:02, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
- I know what the percentage does and how it works, and it looks really bad on a wide screen. And without an image to "force" a minimum width, it would look awful in a narrow window, too. Make it a fixed width and it always looks the same. Fixed width is just as "easy to work with", surely? human 19:11, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
Why does the photo associated with this template have Andy's picture on it?--he's not a Holocaust denier, nor a denier if several things on this list...PFoster 14:08, 27 November 2008 (EST)
- Maybe other Andy watchers know more than I, but he seems to have some connection with Doctors for Disaster Preparedness who deny everything in sight. But that could be guilt by association - I don't know what he personally denies.--Bobbing up 14:12, 27 November 2008 (EST)
- Oh, I'm sure he's guilty of denying lots of things--but seeing as the biggy--Holocaust denai--is on the list, it's not really fair to use his pic. Besides that, it makes us just a little bit tiny less CP-centric, which isn't a bad thing...PFoster 14:20, 27 November 2008 (EST)
Nice, might we want to limit the number of articles returned like we do on most of these? ħuman 20:36, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
New template proposal
| Living is easy with eyes closed|
|They ain't seen it, so it didn't happen|
this user holds the opinion that the template should have the number of links in it expanded to the size written by this user in order to make the category related articles more visible to readers.FAMAS (Talk) (Contribs) [] [] 10:23, 24 July 2017 (UTC)