- See here for verification. It's too bad, but mod elections are every year, so I'm sure you'll be able to run then! :) Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 06:36, 9 November 2018 (UTC)
Rules as written state:
- "All candidates have to have made 300 edits by the time the election starts."
- "All candidates have to have edited at least 10 times in the two months before the election."
Now, I'm likely going to need to wait until next year, but my eligibility under these (very reasonable) rules would depend on the definition of election:
- Election starting with the Voting Period November 19th, 2018.
- Election starting with the Nomination and Campaigning Period November 2nd, 2018.
Not sure who has the ruling on defining that, and the only My Cousin Vinny precedent I could find at best argues for terminology ambiguity. I think that yourself as a moderator probably has the gavel on this one. If so no hard feelings, but do me a favor and tell me what you think of My Campaign before/after a ruling is made.
To clarify my point in all this, is that if the date is the latter then I can make the 300 meaningful beneficial edits in time.
Eponymous (talk) 07:11, 9 November 2018 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!--RWRW (talk) 22:22, 9 November 2018 (UTC)