Never use "autistic" as a means of insult (and your justification is plainly wrong), and refrain from using "nigga" even if you didn't intend to be racist. This is not a matter of discussion about political correctness going too far. You have been disruptive. Your use of "autistic" is unacceptable and violates our community standards and so you get a short temp-ban. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario! 20:07, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
- 1. What’s ‘plainly wrong’ with my justification? [and using ‘autistic’ pejoratively, for that matter]
- 2. Why is calling someone a nigga considered harassment? I didn’t meant to be offensive, edgy or funny. I used like ‘dude’. As in ‘Dude, why did you do that?’
- It’s just a figure of speech. Like when people say ‘mate’ with everything. The word doesn’t always denote friendship. And in the same way, ‘nigga’ doesn’t always denote hostility. Iamapartofman (talk) 09:16, 23 April 2018 (UTC)
So? That doesn’t stop blacks from using it normally. I am using in in the exact same way they do. Also, have you even read my second point? Iamapartofman (talk) 12:24, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
- Here is a useful rule on low diction: don't take a term of abuse, change the suffix, and presume it is no longer a term of abuse. Also, autism is a natural human condition and should not be a term of abuse in any form. Please make an effort to be civil. Abusive language will only get you banned.Ariel31459 (talk) 14:35, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
This site is full of abusive language. [X person is a wingnut asshole] Also, nigga is not a term of abuse. It’s mostly used by blacks as a neutral term. And “should”? Well, that’s just your opinion. Sure, RW can have it’s own rules. But I don’t see autistic as an insult to be unarguably wrong. Iamapartofman (talk) 16:21, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
- The existence of abuse is never an excuse for more abuse. I don't know who informed you that it is OK to use that word, but you have been misinformed. There are places in America where you would be fortunate to use it without being injured. That is not a matter of opinion.Ariel31459 (talk) 17:23, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
So it’s wrong because people will react excessively? How’s that any different from “showing skin is wrong, because you’ll get raped”. Like I said. A long as I don’t use it in demeaning fashion; it’s not abuse in any form. Iamapartofman (talk) 17:57, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
Here's a hint
- Yes, do not question anyone. Great way of thinking. Iamapartofman (talk) 12:22, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
- You are using words and phrases which you know cause annoyance to others - and not everybody identifies themselves as belonging to 'man' (many prefer 'human' as a generic term). Be courteous; assume good faith - and present yourself so others can do the same. Snark is best applied with a light touch.
- But - you are young. You are allowed to be radical. Be so! Anna Livia (talk) 17:17, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
Well, since people in here are foreign to this thing called ignoring, I will stop uttering offensive words. [not being passive agressive - if you really can’t help letting a word distract you, I’ll stop saying it]
Also, what’s with the part about my username? I know that some prefer saying human. I didn’t really catch the drift of that.
Lol, “radical”? I may’ve presented myself as a prick initially, [PC talk page] but due to RW’s nature; I thought they’d be more than capable of letting it slide. Iamapartofman (talk) 18:10, 25 April 2018 (UTC)