Welcome to RationalWiki, Samstr!
If you are interested in contributing, please read what our articles are intended to be.
A freshman engineer, eh?
- Yeah, right now I'm basically just doing gen ed requirements, so I still have a fair amount of free time.
Blessed with suck
- Thanks a lot, I know that you give out sysop privileges to virtually everyone but it's still cool
Suppression should only be used for the following cases:—
Potentially libelous informationPlease confirm that you intend to do this, that you understand the consequences, and that you are doing this in accordance with the policy.
Inappropriate personal information
home addresses and telephone numbers, national identification numbers, etc.
- Sorry, I was unaware of the vandal brake system in place. I've unblocked them and moved them to the vandal pile.
- Yes, people who just write "penis" randomly around the place are merely bored kids. Block them for a few hours and 99.9% of the time they never come back. SophieWilder 22:31, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
- I tried blocking them first but got yelled at :p.From what I read on the sysop guide blocking them for about a day was fairly standard procedure.Samstr (talk) 01:21, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
- According to this he actually registered in 2013. On his contribs page it shows that he has been making significant edits since September (and one edit back in 2013). Unless I accidentally changed the rights of the wrong person I think he seems fairly reasonable. (Although perhaps I should have just auto patrolled him). Samstr (talk) 17:30, 12 December 2014 (UTC)
I realize you're a freshman.
- Sorry to be a dick to you. I'll leave you alone. Nutty Roux (talk) 22:44, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
I just randomly saw your name
Ehm, I never proposed to administer the wiki using political parties. Just to create a register for political positions. And as I said, the thing about the best regions was a joke. Gewgtweg (talk) 15:28, 7 November 2018 (UTC)