There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Welcome to RW. Have fun! Trashbat 13:35, 21 June 2007 (CDT)
- Hey buddy! Are you active again?-αmεσ (!) 21:03, 13 July 2007 (CDT)
- I'm always active - just a matter of having something to say or not at a particular time. Watching those bannukes is fun though. Wondering if/when they'll accidentally hit one of their own sysops. --Shagie 21:05, 13 July 2007 (CDT)
repeats deletes itself
This needs to be recoreded somewhere - instances of CP deleting talk pages and then remaking them to delete the history of the file.
Thanks (?) for formattin' my words but I knew what I was doing. Am I not the mistress of the Category:Quote templates? I thought that it'd look better as a diff. Susanpurrrrr ... 19:43, 10 December 2007 (EST)
- pre is an abomination of html that still haunts page layouts. As it was, the page stretched out way right because it was all one line (pre is literal like that). --Shagie 20:23, 10 December 2007 (EST)
Thanks for correcting my error over iduan. As soon as I saw your comments I remembered that he was going to stay till the end of the contest. Silver Sloth 18:03, 16 January 2008 (EST)
Was this the image Ken uploaded? It's been deleted, and I want to avoid a broken link in the WIGO entry... I didn't see it myself, but this one has exactly the same filename, so... --Sid 20:16, 28 March 2008 (EDT)
- That was the one. --Shagie 03:59, 29 March 2008 (EDT)
I used the 14 day freebie to reactivate my account. If you're still playing, I have several hundred million isk which I am dishing out to whoever asks. Let me know where to send it before it all runs out and my "clean" money-laundering alt (no ties by trade contracts or employment history to any other corporation or players, at least 205 days old) will drop some in your wallet. Fox 16:20, 6 July 2008 (EDT)
- Actually, I've mostly stopped playing due to technical/weather issues. I play on a mac laptop and in the winter I could get 10 fps. Now, in the summer, with the outside weather often in the mid 90s and the inside a few degrees hotter (I don't have air conditioning) my laptop gets gets a CPU temp approaching 200 degrees F and less than 5 frames per second. This is not good, especially with the emphasis on pvp with the last patch. Get 5+ ships in the area and it looks more like a slide show (to stay nothing of 20+ fleet battles). So, I've stopped playing until I go out and get an intel mac desktop that is comparable to my current desktop. --Shagie 18:46, 6 July 2008 (EDT)
While my cat was dancing on my keyboard, you seem to have been sysopped. My condolences. (Don't believe my cat did it? Undeniable proof!.) Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 02:14, 1 November 2008 (EDT)
Here's your cleaning bucket, Volvo, and instruction manual. You may want to wash your hands when your done. : ) Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 02:14, 1 November 2008 (EDT)
In an effort to update our sometimes too-vague and too-often ignored current Community Standards, I drafted a possible update of them. The draft can be found here. I invite you, and the rest of the site, to discuss this important issue. Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 04:35, 9 January 2009 (EST)