|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
James Corbett is seen by some to be an indie "new journalist" accused of being Russian propaganda fake news. Others are less enamored. He claims to analyze, deconstruct, re-contextualize, and clarify Western propaganda in The Corbett Report, YouTube, Global Research TV and other shows and websites such as ex-FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds' Boiling Frogs Post, NewsBud, and occasional events.
 The Corbett Report
Supported by donations, subscriptions, and open source journalism, James Corbett "discusses" statism, 9-11 conspiracy theories, and anti-dogma conspiracies that mainstream media wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole, if he doesn't ramble about Obama's NWO.
In addition to the history of oil, power, and economics, alleged false flag events like the Oklahoma City bombing conspiracy theories, the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and Operation Gladio, James Corbett claims to detail scandalous corruption, injustices, and expose conspiracies, psy-ops, black-ops, and the covert "deep-state secret", "ghost politics", globalist control, and domination agendas of the New World Order advocating a "revolution of the mind" to counter-cultural brainwashing dogmas to ultimately foil all centralized governments' monopolistic use of violence.
 Regular series and specials
- #NewWorldNextWeek with Media Monarchy
- Corbett Report Extras
 Special guests and interviews
- Michel Chossudovsky, creator of the conspiracist Globalresearch website (interviews 269, 433, 491, 544, 628, 678, 745, 1048, 1051, 1181, 1195, 1206, 1213, 1223)
- Lionel (radio personality) (a.k.a. Michael William Lebron)
- Stefan Molyneux was a guest host who discussed mental illnessm, and "Molyneux".
- Creationist James Perloff discussed a variety of alleged false flag operations going back to the American Revolution (interviews 901, 925, 1035, 1062 1137, and 1160) but oddly not creationism (or his history of involvement with an unspecified New Age cult and the John Birch Society).
- James Tracy claimed that the Mainstream media was Quote mining him. From 12:28 on, in the Video you can hear James slowly falling apart, after he was asked what kind of Proof he would accept.
 See also
- ↑ Timberg, Craig (24 November 2016). "Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say". The Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- ↑ . PropOrNot.com. 27 November 2016. http://www.propornot.com/p/home.html. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- ↑ Tsakiris, Alex. "167. Investigative Journalist James Corbett on How Skeptics Shape Our Worldview". http://www.skeptiko.com/167-investigative-journalist-james-corbett/.
- ↑ https://www.corbettreport.com/how-to-herd-your-tax-cattle-transcript/
- ↑ Hunter, Greg. "Federal Reserve-A Stunning Failure-James Corbett". http://usawatchdog.com/federal-reserve-a-stunning-failure-james-corbett/.
- ↑  Corbett Report: Chossudovsky search
- ↑ Corbett Report Radio 142 with Guest Host Stefan Molyneux 05/29/2012
- ↑ [https://www.corbettreport.com/corbett-report-radio-137-with-guest-host-stefan-molyneu/ Corbett Report Radio 137 with Guest Host Stefan Molyneux] 05/22/2012
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 James Perloff: About
- ↑  The Corbett Report
- ↑  The Corbett Report