| Trus me|
Bugler (aka Bungler, Bugly or Buggerer) was one of the most charming individuals ever to contribute to Conservapedia, delighting all and sundry with his dry English wit.
Bugler's problem, unfortunately, was that there existed a mass "conspiracy" of old guard Liberal senior administrators, who for some reason, believed he was a parodist of Monty Pythonesque proportions who ridiculed Schlafly and his Schlaflettes on a daily basis. Few have done as much to undermine Conservapedia's "trusworthiness" from the massive wave of wandalism and he was deeply hurt by these allegations. Fortunately (for us), he was promoted to quasi-sysopship on June 2008, meaning that those observant people couldn't harm him anymore.
Indeed, as of January the first, 2009, Bugler outed himself as Conservapedia's foremost parodist. One can wonder what the implications of this can be, considering Ed Poor's constant vouching for him, and Darth Rayment's accurate assessment of his motives. Even of more importance, that Andy allowed a very obvious parodist to thrive, often blocking dissenters because of their accusations of Bugler.
Bugler's tenure as a CP sysop-lite and his subsequent confession were a major blow to the project, comparable to the FBI incident or the Lenski affair. With brilliant simplicity, Bugler proved that Andy is as corrupt as he is a corruptor, by turning a blind eye to every violation of his Commandments as long as the perpetrator kisses the ring.
Bugler's mortal enemy was Philip J. Rayment, even if poor Philip was just making a fool of himself. But Bugler declared war on Philip and dared to suggest his wikicideimg on November 12, 2008 (endorsed by Ed Poor), after Philip expressed his disagreement on the nonsense about Barack Obama being a Muslim:
“”In view of your treasonable remarks, your time to depart has come. I advocate the merciful option, the equivalent of the bottle of whisky and the service revolver, in recognition of your past service in debunking Evolutionism. Better that than being publicly stripped of adminship and blocked. But, after what you have said, go you must.
Later he insulted little Philip for being Australian. Each calls the other a liar and insists that they personally are truthful.
“”I have to paraphrase, because you ignore the evidence when it is placed in front of you. I thought it was emus that are native to Australia, not ostriches. Pay attention, friend Philip: you did make that accusation. And, in denying that you have been presented with the evidence, you are lying. You know that I am taking issue with what you said on TK's page; the quote is in the section header; you said, "Bugler, if he's genuine", impugning my good faith and truthfulness. How much clearer do you want it?
He was also a bit (!) down on HelpJazz and wanted him to go.  Maybe he sensed that Jazzers and Philip were the only conservapedians not stupid enough to tolerate his lampoonery.
Maybe for the same reasons, he launched full a scale wikiwar against JessicaT for posting her grievances with the dictatorship of several unnamed users (we know who they are and so do you). He was down on her for starting an account here as well. Though Conservapedia states Conservatives are willing to be friends even when others have different politics. How could he overlook that?
Some of his finest parodies
- "Barack Obama is unqualified to be President of the United States of America." (Later reverted by JArneal, as "Unencyclopedic")
- His "proposal" regarding atheists on Conservapedia, and several of the comments made during the ensuing debate
- Usually, Bugly creates some article to celebrate a particular event, like this one, after Schlafly reinstated the good name of TK.
- Bugler to Conservapedia: "HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND? I'M A FREAKING PARODIST!!"
A disillusioned conservative's opinion of Bugler:
“”Bugler’s unacceptable behaviour towards other editors includes; repeatedly insulting them (e.g. calling them “idiots”, “maggots” and such), accusing them of dishonesty and deceit, attributing malicious motives to them. Bugler exhibits much disrespect to other editors. In discussion pages Bugler is not so much “often rude” as “rarely polite”. The exception to this is when interacting with other editors that he has apparently identified as “allies” (this “group” seems to have been dubbed the “posse”). Bugler also regularly and openly abuses his blocking rights. Often Bugler uses blocks to censor dissenting opinion, and without warning. Either CP practices ideological blocking or it does not.
Blocks Bugler suffered
During his illustrious sysopship, Bugler suffered many blocks. Fox blocked Bugler for being a RationalWiki mole, but was overruled.  Each time he took it on the chin and didn't unblock himself.  He even blocked himself once for 12 hours when he admitted a block he had administered was unfair. Admitting that, surprising.
As noted above, he was thoroughly purged from Conservapedia. ASchlafly will only tolerate parodists so long as they go along with his every nutty belief and paranoid delusion.
When Bugler outed himself as a parodist, he left a subtle clue as to his real identity: the phrase 'fretful porpentine.' Fretfulporpentine edits here. He claims that he is Bugler. Oh, and Iduan.
Block reasons: subtle mockery
As one of Andrew Schlafly's self-appointed bodyguards, Bugler showed a mastery of subtlety with some of the highlights in his blocks:
- 27 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked LowKey (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 3 months (account creation disabled) (Malicious and aggressive deceitfulness)
- 16 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) unblocked HangConservatives (Talk | contribs) (Jazzers is wrong.)
- 16 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked HangConservatives (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Jazzman is wrong. This vandal merits a permanent block.)
- 16 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked HelpJazz (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 1 day (account creation disabled) (Interference and sabotage. Will he 'take it on the chin'?)
- 9 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked Wikinterpreter (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 5 years (account creation disabled) (Parodist)
- 6 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked CJMiller (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Slow night at the cesspit?)
- 6 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked AlanS (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 2 weeks (account creation disabled) (Attempting to pass off unsubstantiated gossip; absence of chivalry; continuing unproductive edit pattern; 3rd block so 2 weeks. It will get longer.)
- 6 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked SupporterOfChavez (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Bolshevik propagandist)
- 3 November 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked Ema (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 2 days (account creation disabled) (Needs to calm down and stop flinging imprecations. Hopefully, McCain will be President elect by her return.) [Even in Britain American opinion polls could be accessed over the Internet. Bugler should have known that Obama was winning. - ed.]
- 29 September 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked Conversative (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Deliberate attempt at deceit - typical Liberal)
- 19 August 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked KarajouIsASadOldMan (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (As sad as one can get... loser)
- 28 July 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked ASchlaflyIsRight (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Foolish little person that we are better off without)
- 2 July 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked Oldjohnny (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Name. Trust me, I'm British.)
- 29 June 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked DanielB (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 3 days (account creation disabled) (Mention of unacceptable site)
- 27 June 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked MelkorDCLXVI (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Unacceptable username: You may think we're a load of thickoes but we can - hyuk hyuk - read Latin here too.) (That name comes out as 666 when it's transcribed into Arabic numerals.)
- 26 June 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked Fernandez (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 3 months (account creation disabled) (Libelling sysops. Conservapedia does not block on ideological grounds.)
- 12 June 2008 Bugler (Talk | contribs) blocked TomMoore (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 1 day (Corrosive sarcasm)
Working with others
Bugler was a real team player. His ability to get along with others in CP was remarkable. Here are some of his encouraging comments that did so much to boost the other editors morale.
- you are an idiot
- look at them with your brain in gear
- you are an even bigger fool than you appear
- you are deliberately trying to damage this project
- more ... than you have ever done
- stop trying to damage the sincere efforts
- motivated by personal resentment
- made an idiot of yourself
- Your denials are laughable
- if you ever did any proper work (The preceding 10 were pointed out by you yourself and were said about a senior sysop)
- general rudeness towards yet another sysop
- crowing like a cockeral on a dunghill (said towards yet another sysop)
- accusing a sysop of last wordism when clearly there was none
- calling three senior sysops liberals, when none of them are (this includes a new sysop; we are up to 4 sysops insulted, I beleive). In the same comment, he calls me a liberal (which I'm not) and a "habitue of the cesspit", which is arguably true, but still a veiled insult. Oh yeah, and in the same comment (it was a goldmine) he says that he does not have to obey sysops if he doesn't feel like it.
- owner of Liberal tanks
- threatener; deceit adder; Liberal virus infecter (this is starting to sound like a really good Phish song, but I digress); disease, lie and deceit spreader; poison propagator; maggot, one with acolytes
- one who is not really a clever little chap
- one who lives beneath a cesspit rock, plotting and planning, sniggering and sneering; a causer of subversion and damage; matey (with scare quotes)
- a... uh... user of the "argo" of the cesspit; a smile-maker?
- an inserter of Liberal values
- terribly, terribly sad
- drivel writer; closet Liberal; dog with no sense of decency; cancerous cell
- creator of trouble and fuss; drip, drip, dripper of carping and destructive criticism; wooly-minded admirer of Liberal charlatans
- saboteur; troll
- a pathetic, LITTLE creature
- flaunter; dogger; corrosive criticizer
- a note-from-mother holder
- endless liberal sabotager
- whining little coward; saboteur; HJ (give you a hint -- it probably rhymes with "sob sob")
- RW troll
- server of an endless diet of carp, carp, carp;
- one who is usually a sayer of nonsense;
- one who has difficulty; one who grouses or complains, generally in an ineffective, whining fashion;
- a carp, carp, carper at other people's work; a non-man; one who never does proper work;
- eternal buttinski; pathetic excuse-maker; and one who can't create anything. 
This is to certify that
MOAR HITLER AWARD FOR THE CONSERVAPEDIAN WHO WANTS MOAR POWER
From RationalWiki, on November 21, 2008
This is to certify that
ANN COULTER AWARD FOR BEING A LIABILITY TO CONSERVAPEDIA
From RationalWiki, on November 21, 2008
- http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=User_talk%3AHelpJazz&diff=559740&oldid=559728img - already burnt, sorry!