| It doesn't stop|
at the water's edge
Charles Ellis Schumer (1950–) is the Senior United States Senator from New York. In 2017, he became the current Minority Party Leader in the Senate, succeeding the retired Harry Reid. He graduated from Harvard and has served in both the House and Senate. He is the son of Abe and Selma Schumer, and is Jewish.
Banks and financial industry
Chuck Schumer is supportive of net neutrality, stating:
"Just as our free highway system helped build jobs in America in the 20th century, Net Neutrality will help build jobs in the 21st century. To take a step back hurts our economy, our job growth and middle-class and working people. It is a disaster."
- Official Senate page for Chuck Schumer
- Democrats shake up Senate leadership The Boston Globe. November 16th, 2016.
- Chuck Schumer Fast Facts CNN. November 12th, 2018
- House votes for DOMA
- Chuck Schumer comes out for gay marriage NY Daily News. March 23rd, 2009.
- Chuck Schumer's views on abortion
- Schumer introduces measure to decriminalize marijuana The Washington Post. April 19th, 2018.
- Don't Let Banks Become Casinos The New York Times. August 2626, 1987.
- CONGRESS PASSES WIDE-RANGING BILL EASING BANK LAWS The New York Times. November 5th, 1999.
- A Champion of Wall Street Reaps Benefits The New York Times. December 13th, 2008.
- SCHUMER STATEMENT ON NET NEUTRALITY Senate Democrats. November 21st, 2017.
- Senate votes on the ACA United States Senate. December 24th, 2009
- Meet the Press — December 16, 2018 NBC News. December 16th, 2018.
- Chuck Schumer Opposes Iran Nuclear Deal, Shaking Democratic Firewall The New York Times. August 5th, 2015.
- Protesters condemn Gillibrand and Schumer's Israel support Politco. October 6th, 2014.
- Schumer applauds Trump on moving US Embassy to Jerusalem The Hill. May 14th, 2018.
- Senate votes on the Patriot Act United Sates Senate. October 25th, 2001