Attempting to subvert aspects of science, history, religion, etc. for the sake of politics is not a new thing, however, Andy takes this to a whole new level by doing so to concepts sane people would struggle to link to politics. Here's the disappointingly incomplete Andy-specific list:
- Elements from Biology, geology, cosmology among others: They relate to evolution, the Big Bang, abiogenesis, etc. denying a YEC point of view.
- Relativity: Presumably because of its "link" to moral relativism.
- Mathematics: Most notably denying the axiom of choice and complex numbers. Who the hell knows why?
- Statistics: Claims that pretty much all of it is unnecessary in order to claim that Schlafly Statistics are enough.
- Professors and colleges: For some reason Andy thinks these are liberal.
- Phonics, lack of: According to Andy this isn't taught by the liberally biased public schools in order to reduce the literacy rate which he presumes would increase Democratic votes.
- Democracy and science: Belief that they originated from Christianity.
- Wikipedia: Because the truth is liberally biased.
- Incidents: The point being made depends on the circumstances, normally this is what happens; incidents involving celebrities are reported to oppose Hollywood values, school shootings are used to support classroom prayer, oppose gun control and public schools and/or if the perpetrator is an atheist, criticize it.
- "They" and "he or she": Belief that use of these pronouns are deliberate attempts to promote feminism.
- The adulteress story: This time religion gets in the way of politics. Belief that the adulteress story is false and is being promoted because it supports liberal points of view (namely, not to judge others without first judging oneself).