Debby "Duck" Bruck was a homeopath, shill and contributor to sites within the walled garden used by homeopaths to reinforce their shared delusion that their practices have some degree of scientific validity.
The easiest place to find her was on Twitter where @DebbyBruck continues to spam links to a variety of quack websites via automated services. Prior to her death in 2018, her tweets were usually to her own "homeopathy world community" ("creating waves of awareness" no less), a site where the infidel horde often can't even view the content let alone register or post. This is the site that came up with the idea of trying to stop the UK's Advertising Standards Authority from addressing the false claims of homeopaths by dredging up some Pakistani and Indian users and playing the race card. Maybe that's where Error Denton got the idea.
Examples of her output may be seen at sites where quacks, frauds and charlatans typically go to promote views they can't get into Wikipedia, such as hubpages.com. She also "presented" on the inaccurately-titled podcast site Blog Talk Radio.
She was also an anti-vaccination crank.
- ↑ Debra Sue Bruck, Cary, North Carolina, 1952 - 2018, legacy.com.
- ↑ Homeopathy World Community
- ↑ Complaints About Homeopaths To The UK Advertising Standards Authority, Homeopathy World Community (archived)
- ↑ Debby Bruck at HubPages.
- ↑ Homeopathy World Community, Blog Talk Radio. Retrieved October 27th, 2021.
- ↑ Do Scientific Facts Determine Societal Action Regarding Vaccines? Debby Bruck. December 24, 2012. Archived from the original.
You can help RationalWiki by expanding it.