Fun talk:List of truthful politicians
This list is factually incorrect
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trust-us-politicians-keep-most-of-their-promises/ Fuzzy "Cat" Potato, Jr. (talk/stalk) 21:03, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- This list is hilarious. :D — Dysk (contribs) 23:26, 1 December 2018 (UTC)
- I don't know, tumbleweeds tend to be bluntly honest about the state of things at times... Don Juan (talk) 08:19, 2 December 2018 (UTC)
I have come across this variously:
- That's a joke? It seems like it's just setup and resolution like a story, no punchline. ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 00:16, 2 December 2018 (UTC)
- It was 'a generic politician.'
- All politicians are truthful occasionally (particularly when it is to their advantage); or are 'Economical with the actualité' when it suits them.
- Anyone know the origins of 'If a politician denies something three times it is true/that they will not resign they are going to'? Anna Livia (talk) 11:14, 2 December 2018 (UTC)