| Christ died for|
our articles about
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
Dr. Gary L. Greenwald is a weirdo California based pastor who strongly resembles 1970's porn star John Holmes. He also promoted the pointless Satanic Panic movement in the 1980's through a series of fear-mongoring videos. Greenwald has made a career in interpreting occult or satanic symbolism in almost everything ever.
Greenwald's primary crusade was against rock music, which he claimed contained large amounts of demoniacally inspired backward masking. He has also railed against action figures (creating a video in conjunction with Phil Phillips), Saturday morning cartoons, Asian martial arts, yoga and statues and jewelry with a perceived occult influence.
Selected Gary Greenwald Media Releases
Gary Greenwald seems to be a prolific, if not well distributed multimedia creator. Some titles that have surfaced on the internet include...
- The Punk Called Rock (1981 - cassette series) Greenwald exposes satanic subliminal messages in the popular music of the era.
- Marijuana the Heavenly Deception (1983 - book)
- Rock's Primal Scream (1983 VHS) Greenwald shows examples of how Satan uses rock music to control its listeners and eventually possess them entirely.
- Deception of a Generation (1984 - VHS(possibly 1985)) Gary Greenwald and Phil Phillips combine in to a giant robot of crazy when they take on the occult symbolism in Scooby-Doo, E.T., He-Man, The Smurfs, Transformers, Superman, and (of course) Dungeons and Dragons.
- Prophets and Prophetic Movements (1990 - book) Self described as "This sequel to Prophets and Personal Prophecy is packed with the same kind of cutting instruction that made the first volume a best-seller. Prophetic insights, how-to's, and warnings make this book essential for the Spirit-filled church." You too can tap insight, knowledge, and wisdom that made Harold Camping so successful.
- Seductions Exposed: The Spiritual Dynamics of Relationships (2003 - book) Greenwald explains various factors that can lead to abusive relationships, codependent relationships and other romantic problems. Those factors include "...cursing yourself through forbidden statues, jewelry, and practices..."