There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
Jeanice Barcelo is a batshit crazy woman who never met a conspiracy theory she didn't like. Sadly, her entertainment value is limited by just how little original material she has.
Standard quack beliefs
- She believes that circumcision is Satanic.
- She believes pornography is "Lucifer's number one lie".
- She believes that "birth trauma" in hospitals is used to brainwash children.
- She believes that brain death does not exist, and is a fiction used to harvest organs from living people.
- She believes the Sandy Hook massacre didn't happen.
- She believes the world is controlled by a Jewish conspiracy (she goes back and forth on whether all Jews are evil, or if some of them are victims of the conspiracy).
- She believes Jews are Satanic... or atheists or... look, they're something, but the fact that they were expelled from numerous countries in history is totally proof they're bad.
- The Jews are using Hollywood to smear white people, promote incest, and encourage homosexuality.
- She believes, that ultrasounds are in fact radiation and used by doctors to cripple and kill children.