There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Neil Cavuto (born 1958) is an American political pundit. Previously employed by CNBC, he is currently employed by Fox News and Fox Business Network. He hosts Your World with Neil Cavuto and Cavuto on Business on FNC. Additionally, he hosts Cavuto on FBN. He is also senior vice president and managing editor of business news for FBN, and therefore to blame for its content and business coverage.
As a Fox News anchor, Neil Cavuto intends to ride the tiger that is the Tea Party until it gets too hungry. Without a hint of cognitive dissonance, he also supports the neocon agenda and uses the term "homicide bomber". Stop trying to make "fetch" happen, Neil!
Unusually for a Fox pundit, Cavuto has occasionally taken Trump to task, the most severe task-taking was a 4-minute opinion piece on May 3, 2018 in which he concluded, "That's your stink. Mr. President, that’s your swamp."
- Neil Cavuto|Biography, Fox News Website.
- Neil Cavuto Talks Tea Party Politics With Sarah Palin, Fox News Insider.
- Neil Cavuto Gets Down to Business When Calling Out President Trump by Brian Steinberg (October 17, 2017 10:08AM PT) Variety.
- Fox's Cavuto to Trump: 'That's your stink. Mr. President, that’s your swamp.' by Meagan Flynn (May 4, 2018 at 4:14 AM) The Washington Post.
- Cavuto: Is Trump giving the media very real ammunition? (May 3, 2018) Fox News via YouTube.