| Guide to:|
|Ideas and policies|
| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”The immature rantings of Shapiro as a college student weren't something he grew out of. Instead, his dumbest beliefs were reinforced by a right-wing culture that nurtured every nutty idea he had, and pressured him never to stray from a far right ideology. As a result, Ben Shapiro has become a professional idiot.
|—John K. Wilson|
“”I genuinely dislike Ben Shapiro
|—Chris Evans a.k.a Captain America|
Benjamin Aaron Shapiro (1984–) is a conservative talker, UCLA- and Harvard-educated lawyer, founder of Truth Revolt (2013-2018) and The Daily Wire (2015-ongoing), catcaller, and dogwhistler. He is also an insufferable asshole, a pseudointellectual hack, and a terrible author. Shapiro identifies as Jewish. He is best known for his outspoken and almost entirely inaccurate criticisms of "left-wing" ideas; in particular, he is famous for the phrase facts don't care about your feelings, even though facts don't matter if they contradict his agenda. To keep that phrase in point, Shapiro's shtick is to whine about the persecution if not outright bullying of straight, white, conservative men in Hollywood and fear-monger about academia where "coastal elites" are hard at work, liberally indoctrinating (pun not unintended) the unwitting public into communism.
Well known for building so many strawmen even he's starting to wonder if he'll eventually burn Edward Woodward to death in one final massive version, Shapiro earned his spurs as a writer for Townhall and WND, but is better known for his close association with Andrew Breitbart, even becoming an editor (and then editor-at-large) for Breitbart.com. He acrimoniously resigned after Breitbart refused to defend one of their own reporters after she accused Corey Lewandowski (then Trump's campaign manager) of forcefully manhandling her. Since then, Shapiro has been a frequent (and pointed) critic of Steve Bannon and the alt-right movement.
- 1 Conspiratorial
- 2 Absurd
- 3 Bigotry
- 4 Pollster
- 5 Breitbart
- 6 Stopped clock at The Daily Wire
- 7 "You either die Shapiro, or you live long enough to see yourself become Alex Jones"
- 8 "Everything I Don't Like is Why Trump Won: A #NeverTrump Conservative's Guide to Political Discussions"
- 9 Paid Propagandist(?)
- 10 The Ben Shapiro "Election Special"
- 11 See also
- 12 External links
- 13 Notes
- 14 References
“”As a general matter, the left’s favorite three lines of attack are (1) you’re stupid; (2) you’re mean; (3) you’re corrupt.
|—Shapiro, How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them: 11 Rules for Winning the Argument |
Liberal indoctrination and the militant gay agenda
|—Shapiro, who attended college and (probably) pays taxes|
|—Ben Shapiro's response to Barack Obama lighting up the White House in rainbow colors after gay marriage was legalized in Obergefell v. Hodges.|
Shapiro has long argued that colleges are liberal indoctrination centers. For example, The Christian Science Monitor (!) described his 2004 book Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth thus:
Of US professors in general, Shapiro makes sweeping — and many would say absurd — charges that they promote atheism, absolute sexual freedom (including pedophilia and statutory rape), and rampant environmentalism to the point of urging the annihilation of the human species.
Shapiro also infamously cited Sesame Street as an example of liberal propaganda.
Climate change denial
Shapiro is a vehement climate change denier. In 2007 he penned a weird article "mocking" liberals who believe in global warming and affirmed Gore's Law. He doubled-down in another article which compares belief in global warming to a religion, with Al Gore as its "Prophet". He has since (somewhat) moderated his views, admitting that climate change is real but insisting that the issue has been overblown, and he opposes any government intervention to mitigate the problem.
- Shapiro got in some hot water when he pushed the "Friends of Hamas" manufactroversy.
- Shapiro has also written about birtherism and while trying to avoid being an out and out birther, his writings are extremely sympathetic to it. He believes that it is perfectly logical for someone to believe someone as "un-American" as Obama was born overseas, but he concludes that it's more likely that Obama was indoctrinated with Marxism while in an American school. It seems he is willing to float the idea that the location of birthplaces have a possibility to change based on how he feels about them.
- Shapiro is also (unsurprisingly) a DDT health risks denier who pushes the urban myth that Rachel Carson's anti-DDT campaign led to millions dying of malaria.
- Along with his amazing superpower to interpret anything being fed into his frontal cortex as "propaganda", he's even able to trace it back to the source: the (secular) Jews, of course!
“”Renewable energy: dumbest phrase since climate change. See the first law of thermodynamics, dumbass. #tcot #teaparty
|—Ben Shapiro, physicist extraordinaire|
“”And the truth is, no pro-life person on Earth would kill baby Hitler. Right, because baby Hitler wasn't Hitler, adult Hitler was Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby.
|—Ben Shapiro, cool kids' philosopher|
|—Mission statement of both TruthRevolt and The Daily Wire, both of which Shapiro founded|
Shapiro quite seriously believes that "neoconservative" is a dog whistle for Jew (and thus considers it "anti-Semitic"), as he repeatedly demonstrated in a hilarious catfight with Patton Oswalt.
“”The Nazis equated Jews with animals. In its Holocaust On Your Plate exhibit, PETA picks up where the Nazis left off.
|—Ben Shapiro, owner of an enormous brain|
Shapiro has a habit of engaging in ad hominem attacks against non-conservatives. As seen above, Shapiro literally compares PETA to Nazis for using Holocaust imagery. Shapiro described Obama as a "philosophical fascist" who had "clear-cut anti-semitism". In an example of molehill mountaineering, Shapiro accused all liberal professors of spreading "evil" and called a professor's wife "brainless" because she talked about how much she treasures the Constitution. Similarly, Shapiro saw a federal judge's 2010 ruling against California Proposition 8 as "using the power of his gavel to justify his sex life."
Six feet of taut muscle
Turns out that fiction writing is hard. With his fan fiction True Allegiance, Shapiro took the easy path by inserting the thinnest 'characters' ever, both literally and in character development (the protagonists are attractive because they're good) into what he perceives as real life. Black characters in his book are mostly caricatures (one subplot involves a cop shooting an unarmed black minor, later revealed to be entirely a setup by a local drug kingpin). He gives weirdly-sexual descriptions of the men in his book, hangs salaciously on how taut and sexy the heroes are, and makes himself sound gay despite being anti-LGBT.
No true Scotsman
“”The Jewish people has always been plagued by Bad Jews, who undermine it from within. In America, those Bad Jews largely vote Democrat.
In response to a Pew Research Center poll that found that American Jews were more likely to say that Donald Trump was too favorable of Israel than any American Christian group said,[note 1] Shapiro stated "This is because a plurality of Jews have nothing to do with Judaism other than in a passing cultural context." Anti-semitism aside, Ben ignored the fact the study found the actual plurality of Jews (47%) said Trump had the right balance of Israel/Palestine favorability.
Shapiro also has a history of referring to numerous Jews as "Jews in Name Only". In his 2011 Townhall editorial "Jews In Name Only", Ben referred to every single Jew who voted for Obama in 2008 as "Jews In Name Only". During a Fox News appearance in 2013, he stated that Noam Chomsky "is not really Jewish" and is "Jewish in name only. Finally, as recently as 2016, he wrote an editorial in The Daily Wire referring to Bernie Sanders as a "Jew in Name Only". He has also referred to journalists Sidney Blumenthal and his son Max as "self-hating Jew[s]", and has called Rahm Emmanuel and George Soros "kapo[s]".
“”If you wear your pants below your butt, don't bend the brim of your cap, and have an EBT card, 0% chance you will ever be a success in life.
|—Ben Shapiro, non-racist|
Shapiro posted a video on Columbus Day which listed Native American achievements as "dreamcatchers, tomahawks and cannibalism" and European achievements as "written language[note 2], iPhones[note 3] and women's suffrage"; he first defended the video as "satire" and later removed it entirely.
Shapiro claimed that "Colin Powell was an affirmative action general". He also decided that "[t]he Obama administration is" using "racism to let black criminals off the hook, justify illegal immigration, hamstring law enforcement across the country, and push redistribution as a solution to supposed continuing discrimination against 'people of color.'" As a result, "[t]he next race war will come not from racist whites, but from racist blacks and Hispanics who feel empowered to act on their racism by an administration that excuses all minority misbehavior."
Ethnic transfer of Arabs
“”Israelis like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage. This is not a difficult issue. #settlementsrock
|—Ben Shapiro, Master of Facts and Logic|
In a 2003 op-ed titled "Transfer is not a dirty word", Shapiro (then 19) called for the removal of Palestinians from Israeli-ruled Palestinian land and asserts that Arabs cannot come to peace with Israelis:
The "road map" was doomed from the start. The Arab enmity for Jews and the state of Israel allows for no peace process. The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless. Roadblocks, touch fences, midnight negotiations and cease-fires are useless.
Half measures merely postpone our realization that the Arabs dream of Israel's destruction. Without drastic measures, the Arab dream will come true. In the short term, the establishment of a "Palestinian state" based in Judea, Samaria and Gaza cuts Israel to the bone. In some places, Israel would be an unthinkable 9 miles wide. In the long term, the growth of the hostile Israeli-Arab population within pre-1967 Israel bodes ill for the future of the Jewish state. As University of Haifa professor Arnon Soffer says, "The trends and indicators all point to an economic and ecological catastrophe waiting to happen and of the death knell of the ideological dream of a Jewish state."
Here is the bottom line: If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. It's an ugly solution, but it is the only solution. And it is far less ugly than the prospect of bloody conflict ad infinitum. When two populations are constantly enmeshed in conflict, it is insane to suggest that somehow deep-seated ideological change will miraculously occur, allowing the two sides to live together.
It's time to stop being squeamish. Jews are not Nazis. Transfer is not genocide. And anything else isn't a solution.
Shapiro explicitly related this to the flight and expulsion of Germans after World War 2, in which at least 500,000 Germans (of about 12 million Germans transferred) died. In 2013, Shapiro partially withdrew these views:
Some on the right have proposed population transfer[note 4] from the Gaza Strip or West Bank as a solution. This is both inhumane and impractical. Moving millions of Palestinians out of areas they have known for their entire lives will certainly not pave the way to peace. Moreover, these Palestinians will have no place to go, since their brethren across the Arab would prefer to keep them cooped up in dismal poverty than house them in their own lands.
In the end, both right and left agree that a population separation is necessary. That does not mean Palestinian statehood, which will undoubtedly result in another Iran directly on Israel's borders. It means instead moving beyond utopianism and making mental peace with the fact that no solution will be permanent. Israel will have to protect its citizens, and it will have to continue to police Palestinian borders. Settlements are not the problem here. Removing settlements is not the solution. The problem is intractable.
Recognizing that the problem is intractable is the first step toward real security for Israel. Signaling to the Palestinian population that occupation will remain permanent so long as they continue supporting terrorism should provide a disincentive to do so. As for the propaganda wars, Israel has no choice but to weather them.
Shapiro offers no useful solution. Instead of supporting "population transfer", he supports "population separation" with no mechanism for achieving this goal. He neither supports a one-state or two-state solution -- instead simply calling for inevitable occupation.
More anti-Arab bigotry
In 2007, Ben Shapiro wrote an editorial for the print and digital syndicate Creators, entitled "The Radical Evil Of The Palestinian Arab Population. In the op-ed, he referred to Palestinian people as "rotten to the core", and declared they are "an entire population corrupted by bloodthirsty anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism" that "violates modern ideas of politics." He also writes:
Ah, the fabled Palestinian people. The Palestinian people, who simply want "a better life." The Palestinian people, who, President George W. Bush has repeatedly informed us, "long for a society in which they can raise their children in peace and hope."
The Palestinian people, who support, fund and execute suicide bombings. The Palestinian people, who dress their toddlers in bomb belts and then take family snapshots. The Palestinian people, who cheered on September 11 as the World Trade Center towers fell. The Palestinian people, who followed terrorist extraordinaire Yasser Arafat, supported Saddam Hussein, shredded the blooming rose that was once Christian Lebanon, and almost toppled the Western-friendly Jordanian monarchy. The Palestinian people, who destroy relics on the Temple Mount, openly call for the destruction of the state of Israel, ally with Syria and Iran, and elect Hamas. The Palestinian people, who teach their children that the Holocaust is a fairy tale, and that Jews routinely poison Palestinian candy. The Palestinian people, who stage injuries in order to solicit Western media sympathy, and then roar madly as they hold up their hands, red with the blood of murdered Israeli soldiers.
In 2008, Shapiro writes in a WND op-ed, "Viewed in its starkest terms, the Arab-Israeli conflict may be accurately described as a war between darkness and light. Those who argue against Israeli settlements – outposts of light in a dark territory – argue for the continued victory of night. They argue for the dominance of the same terroristic population that elected Hamas. They argue for the appeasement of populations and leaderships who value murder at the expense of those who value life."
Quebec City mosque shooter
Ben Shapiro was one of the top Twitter feeds that the 2017 Quebec City mosque shooter checked immediately prior to attacking the mosque, his feed being visited 93 times in the month proceeding the shooting.
Civilian casualties in Afghanistan
Shapiro wrote an article for TownHall in 2002 stating that he is ‘really sick of people who whine about civilian casualties’ in Afghanistan because 'one American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian'. He suggested that the IDF follow a US War on Terror approach to their oppression of Palestinians. He claims he would have ‘gone in with F-16s and leveled Jenin’ – a city of 40,000 Palestinians. 
Ben Shapiro is also a virulent transphobe. Shapiro does not believe that trans women are women. He has interviewed Blaire White on the topic of gendered language, stating that people should only be called pronouns and honorifics on the basis of their biological sex. (However, he does respect name changes, for whatever reason.) He also has reiterated the myth that transgender suicide rates do not decrease post-transition. During a discussion about Caitlyn Jenner on HLN, Shapiro asserted that all transgender people are simply delusional and argued this point with Dr. Drew Pinsky (who had spent much of the segment explaining the neurobiology of sex and gender differences). Pinsky is a psychiatrist (i.e., a specialty that specializes in mental disorders and other feelings including gender dysphoria); Ben is a lawyer.
During that same discussion on HLN, Shapiro repeatedly addressed correspondent Zoey Tur, a transgender woman, as "Sir", to which Tur placed her hand on Shapiro's shoulder and replied "You cut that out now, or you'll go home in an ambulance." Afterward, Ben filed a police report for battery against Tur.
Shapiro and Breitbart were made for each other. They both take even the tiniest, most irrelevant morsel of "news" and spin it into atrocities committed by the left. They both cry "Anti-Semitism!" when confronted with facts, yet freely insert racist dog-whistles into their articles for effect. They both earnestly use derogatory names like "SJW" and Marxist for anyone not on the far right. Ben has been caught a few times basing news articles on unsourced blogs, which later turned out to be false, yet never retracted them. He tweets barely-literate screeds dozens of times per day. He's the hero they needed...
...But not the hero they deserved, as Breitbart.com and Ben split in rather dramatic fashion. In a stopped clock moment in March, 2016, Shapiro resigned as editor-at-large from Breitbart.com following the site's handling of the assault on one of their reporters, Michelle Fields (who resigned at the same time), by Donald Trump's then campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski. Shapiro cited the site's lack of support for Fields (they went so far as to publicly question the truth of their own report's claims, even in the face of clear video and audio evidence) and its sycophantic relationship with the candidate. Shapiro called Breitbart.com "Trump's Pravda".
The day following his resignation, Breitbart.com published a story mocking Shapiro as short, a "conservative gadfly" and a traitor to the deceased Andrew Breitbart. Breitbart.com gilded the lily of this extreme-but-characteristic pettiness by posting the article with the byline of "William Bigelow"; a pseudonym used by Shapiro's father, also a contributor to the site. Ben's father had resigned with his son before the attack piece was posted. The story was quickly memory holed and replaced with a vague statement by Breitbart.com editor and legal counsel, Joel Pollak, actual author of the original post. Shapiro has since called Breitbart.com a "feces tornado". Thanks for that image, Ben.
Breitbart's defense of the Trump campaign against the site's own reporter would help to land their executive editor, Steve Bannon, a job in Lewandowski's former position as campaign manager and then (briefly) Senior Strategist in the Trump White House.
Stopped clock at The Daily Wire
In response to his staff at The Daily Wire posting a horrifically racist cartoon demonizing indigenous people and glorifying European colonialism, Shapiro immediately took it down and apologized. James Allsup, a noted alt-rightist, proceeded to do what all of them do when they face opposition and called him a "cuck", only after regurgitating 16th-century anti-indigenous racist bigotry in so doing.
After being ripped a new one on Twitter in July 2018 for all of the horrific things he has said over the years, Shapiro decided to apologize for a few, most notably the "Enemy Civilian Casualties Are Okay by Me" column from 2002. He is also in favor of ending the War on Drugs, although he is still very much in favor of stigmatizing addicts. 
"You either die Shapiro, or you live long enough to see yourself become Alex Jones"
Ben Shapiro now openly hawks sawdust and caffeine based brain pills to his fans. For someone who claims to not like Infowars, Shapiro sure does love stealing their marketing strategies. Warning: Dawn To Dusk may cause shortness of person. If you are experiencing extreme shortness of person, contact your waitress & get a booster seat immediately... In addition, Shapiro has also started selling doomsday prepper food.
"Everything I Don't Like is Why Trump Won: A #NeverTrump Conservative's Guide to Political Discussions"
In early September 2018, former President Barack Obama gave a speech saying that America is good and that we should support liberty and stand up against fascism. Shapiro criticized the black man for saying, quote, "Nazis are bad" by claiming that this left-wing "lecturing" is how we got Trump, who Shapiro supports, but will pretend to oppose when it's convenient for the purpose of concern trolling. This, of course, makes perfect sense, since it is perfectly rational to think "I'm so sick of being told what to do by a constitutional law professor, I'm voting for the racist, sexist, bigoted, game show host who cheats his vendors and founded his own scam university."Do You Believe That? Jane Coaston pointed out that the real reason Trump won was that a lot of people didn't vote in three battleground states and the Democratic Party ran a bad candidate. Shapiro then responded by claiming that it was why Hillary lost but not why Trump was the nominee in the first place. Shapiro never explained how exactly Obama made the GOP primary voters nominate Trump over the supposedly more reasonable 11 other options in the primary. That's because he doesn't have an answer, and blaming Obama for Trump is just a way to remove responsibility from the GOP voters.
The Ben Shapiro "Election Special"
During his "election special" show on Fox News, Shapiro mocked Bernie Sanders' voice (in an impression that sounded awkwardly like Arnold Schwarzenegger), defended Brett Kavanaugh against sexual assault allegations, expressed his support for Nike’s sweatshops, and made several racist jokes. It is highly unlikely that there will be a second episode.
- L. Brent Bozell III: Shapiro's "media watchdog" crybaby-in-arms; also able to spot liberal propaganda in every facet of reality.
- David Horowitz: Befriended Shapiro in his quest to reveal leftist plots.
- Katie Pavlich: His female counterpart.
- Dennis Prager: Shapiro has hosted several PragerU videos and has had Prager on his Sunday Special show.
- Townhall.com: Shapiro wrote several cranky editorials for the website.
- 42% of Jews, compared to 26% of Christians, 22% of Protestants, 15% of Evangelicals, 28% of Mainline, 33% of Christians of historically black churches, and 34% of Catholics.
- Invented outside Europe by cultures such as Sumer, Egypt, Phoenicia, China, and Mesoamerica So, as usual, he's full of shit.
- Like that's something to be proud of.
- We wonder who?
- Wilson, "Ben Shapiro's Homophobia", Daily Kos (4/2913 9:42 AM PST).
- Chris Evans “Genuinely Dislikes” Noted Tool Ben Shapiro Over Anti-Gay Comments
- Vox.com, ""A former Breitbart editor on what Trump's victory means for the alt-right." November 15, 2016.
- True Allegiance
- How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them
- PDF of How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them: 11 Rules for Winning the Argument
- Militant gay English on the rise (the full article is even more bizarre)
- Twitter post 27 Jun 2015.
- Kehe, Marjorie. "Brainwashing on campus?" Christian Science Monitor: May 24, 2004.
- "Thom Hartmann: Is Sesame Street subverting children with a liberal bias?", The Big Picture 6.8.11. (Is Dora the Explorer promoting white genocide?)
- How to Debate Climate Change
- BEN SHAPIRO ON CLIMATE CHANGE: FACT VERSUS FICTION
- Dunning-Kruger in full effect
- Shapiro, ", Creators. Fresh air. The scent of...pine.
- Shapiro, "Secret Hagel Donor?: White House Spox Ducks Question on 'Friends of Hamas'", Breitbart 2.7.13.
- Shapiro, "About the Birth Certificate", Frontpage Mag 4.21.11
- Just remember, mosquitoes don't grow an immunity to overused pesticides
- Menachem, Seth, "Ben Shapiro’s culture of fear mongering", Jewish Journal (7/915 at 3:43 pm).
- TruthRevolt on CSPAN
- The Daily Wire on Facebook
- Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans
- Patton Oswalt gloriously smacks down Ben Shapiro’s absurd cries of anti-semitism
- Obama's Philosophically Fascist State of the Union Address
- Barack Obama Proves His Anti-Semitism
- Watson, "Shattered Shapiro: Author of flimsy exposÃ© in league with Blair, Glass", Daily Bruin (5/11/04 9:00 pm)
- Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Is Silencing America, p. 192.
- Twitter post 8 Nov 2011.
- U.S. Jews are more likely than Christians to say Trump favors the Israelis too much Pew Research Center. MAY 6, 2019.
- Twitter post 6 May 2019.
- Jews in Name Only
- The meltdown of Ben Shapiro. What's in the Breitbart kid's 'closet'?
- No, It Doesn’t Matter That Bernie Sanders Is Ethnically Jewish. He’s a Jew In Name Only.
- Twitter post 30 Oct 2015.
- Twitter 5 Mar 2012.
- An Open Letter to American Jews TownHall. Apr 28, 2010.
- Twitter post 27 Sep 2010.
- Ben Shapiro apologizes for Columbus Day video slammed as racist
- Obama's Race War
- The forgotten story of when the Germans were the refugees
- Goldberg, Jeffrey, "Prominent Hagel Detractor Endorses Fascistic Vision of Israel", The Atlantic 2.20.13.
- The Radical Evil Of The Palestinian Arab Population, by Ben Shapiro Creators Syndicate. June 19, 2007.
- Israeli settlements: Light in the darkness WND. 06/04/2008.
- Quebec City mosque shooter scoured Twitter for Trump, right-wing figures before attack
- I don’t care about civilian casualties – send F-16s to level Jenin - Ben Shapiro
- What’s in a (gender) pronoun? A response to Ben Shapiro
- 3 Facts About Transgenderism The Media Ignored To Push The Caitlyn Jenner Hero Story
- The moment this transgender debate got heated
- "Inside Edition's Zoe Tur Threatens To Send Breitbart's Ben Shapiro "Home In An Ambulance" Over Jenner Debate", RealClearPolitics 7.17.15.
- Warning: Breitbart.com Source
- Screenshot of Battery filing
- http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/22/transgender-reporter-zoey-tur-triples-down-on-threats-against-ben-shapiro/ Zoey Tur Triples Down on Threats]
- Why Mitt Romney Will Win
- Needham, Lisa, "Rush Limbaugh and Ben Shapiro Catch Bieber Fever", Wonkette (1/24/14, 1:30pm). Shapiro: "He’s driving drunk with, what, marijuana, cocaine or some such thing. I mean, it’s all over the news, Justin Bieber...Did Justin Bieber commit fraud to seize one-sixth of the US economy? Has the guy taken over the health care industry?
- Hurst, Evan, "Verified Jew Person Sarah Silverman Is Biggest Hitler Since Barack Obama", Wonkette (7/31/15, 2:14pm). Hurst: "Okay, let’s follow the bouncing syphilis logic, if we can. Taking tissue from first trimester fetuses, which are about the size of your choice of delicious legumes, is the same as using Jew brains for science, because Hitler didn’t ask the Jews’ permission to do that...therefore Sarah Silverman is the real Hitler.
- Tesfaye, Sophia, "Patton Oswalt gloriously smacks down Ben Shapiro’s absurd cries of anti-semitism", Salon (12/1615 11:58 PM UTC).
- Shapiro, "Why Do Jews Vote Leftist?", Truth Revolt. Shapiro: "The answer is simple: the vast majority of Jews don’t care about Judaism or Israel. They care about secular leftism, which is their religion." What a hypocritical little swine.
- Luciano, Michael, "Discredited Wingnut Ben Shapiro Slams CNN On CNN For Being Too Pro-Hamas", Daily Banter 8.5.14.
- Rowels, Dustin, "Lena Dunham Might Sue The Conservative Website That Called Her A Child Molester ", Uproxx 11.5.04.
- Schoenkopf, Rebecca, "Ben Shapiro Maximizes Efficiency By Greeting Newborn Daughter, Sneering At President In Just One Tweet", Wonkette (1/29/14, 11:31am).
- Politico Michelle Fields, Ben Shapiro resign from Breitbart
- Explaining Ben Shapiro’s Messy, Ethnic-Slur-Laden Breakup With Breitbart
- The Blaze Breitbart Posts, Then Deletes This Strange Response to High-Profile Resignations of Ben Shapiro, Michelle Fields
- "Ben Shapiro Betrays Loyal Breitbart Readers in Pursuit of Fox News Contributorship". Notice the original title Ben Shapiro Betrays Blah Blah Blah remains, despite the page now reading, "Statement from Breitbart News Editor-at-Large and In-House Counsel Joel B. Pollak", along with the incongruous URL.
- Check out Daily Wire’s cute, boundlessly racist Columbus Day cartoon and scream silently. Salon. October 10, 2017.
- Archived tweet: video in the original tweet.
- Ben Shapiro, conservative columnist, apologizes for offensive ‘Columbus Day’ video. Washington Times. October 10, 2017.
- BEN SHAPIRO IS A CUCK. James Allsup. October 10, 2017.