| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”The immature rantings of Shapiro as a college student weren't something he grew out of. Instead, his dumbest beliefs were reinforced by a right-wing culture that nurtured every nutty idea he had, and pressured him never to stray from a far right ideology. As a result, Ben Shapiro has become a professional idiot.
|—John K. Wilson|
“”I genuinely dislike Ben Shapiro.
Benjamin Aaron "Old man yute" Shapiro (1984–) is an American right-wing author, talker, UCLA- and Harvard-educated lawyer, founder of Truth Revolt (2013-2018) and The Daily Wire (2015-ongoing), catcaller,[note 1] and notorious dog whistler. He is
also known to many as an insufferable asshole, a pseudointellectual hack, the author of really bad books, and another hapless proponent of far right ideas, choosing whatever suits his current agenda.[citation NOT needed] On that note, Benny is best known for his mostly fact-free criticisms of ""left-wing"" ideas; in particular, he is famous for the phrase “facts don't care about your feelings”.
Of course, because facts are the #1 priority on Ben's agenda,Do You Believe That? Shapiro denies anthropogenic global warming and supports intelligent design. He is religiously and ethnically Jewish, but has no qualms with verbally abusing any Jew who doesn't agree with his backwards ideology. Ben Shapiro once
DESTROYED the BBC’s schedule by LEAVING the interview early childishly stormed out from a BBC interview when Andrew Neil of Britain's Conservative Party read Shapiro's quotes back to him (but not before accusing Neil of being a "leftist", of course). Shapiro's main shtick is to whine about the persecution of straight, white, conservative men by the liberal media and fear-monger about "coastal elites" liberally indoctrinating[note 2] the unwitting public into communism.
Shapiro earned his spurs as a writer for Townhall and WND, but is better known for his close association with Andrew Breitbart, even becoming an editor (and then editor-at-large) for Breitbart.com. He acrimoniously resigned after Breitbart refused to defend one of their own reporters after she accused Corey Lewandowski (then Trump's campaign manager) of forcefully grabbing her. He has since become a frequent critic of Steve Bannon and the alt-right.
Shapiro has written several books, including "Post-Obama thriller" called True Allegiance and a manual titled How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them. These are as childish as they sound, notably the former. Imagine being THAT pissed off with Obama that you feel to need to fill the US with scaremongering and denialism... oh wait.
- 1 Bigotry
- 2 Conspiratorial
- 3 Debate master
- 4 Breitbart
- 5 The few good moments
- 6 More nuttiness
- 6.1 "You either die Shapiro, or you live long enough to see yourself become Alex Jones"
- 6.2 "Everything I Don't Like is Why Trump Won: A #NeverTrump Conservative's Guide to Political Discussions"
- 6.3 The Ben Shapiro "Election Special"
- 6.4 Ayn Rand 2.0
- 6.5 Nuking hurricanes
- 7 In a nutshell
- 8 See also
- 9 External links
- 10 Notes
- 11 References
“”If you wear your pants below your butt, don't bend the brim of your cap, and have an EBT card, 0% chance you will ever be a success in life.
|—Ben Shapiro, non-racist|
Shapiro claimed that "Colin Powell was an affirmative action general". He also decided that "[t]he Obama administration is" using "racism to let black criminals off the hook, justify illegal immigration, hamstring law enforcement across the country, and push redistribution as a solution to supposed continuing discrimination against 'people of color.'" As a result, "[t]he next race war will come not from racist whites, but from racist blacks and Hispanics who feel empowered to act on their racism by an administration that excuses all minority misbehavior."
In a 2018 episode of the Ben Shapiro show, Shapiro tried to argue that assuming all black people are criminals is a reasonable use of group data rather than racism. This included justifying avoiding young black people on the street and hiring no black people if you can't run a background check. No word was given on whether or not he would see it as reasonable to refuse hiring or renting to men because they have a higher violent crime rate than women.
In his "U.S. President Tier Ranking" video he stated that the Civil Rights Act was wrong because it encroached on the freedoms of private businesses (these "freedoms" being the freedom to discriminate against black people).
“”Israelis like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage. This is not a difficult issue. #settlementsrock
|—Ben Shapiro, Master of Facts and Logic|
Shapiro is extremely bigoted towards Arabs, showing a scary level of hostility to Palestinians. In a 2003 op-ed titled "Transfer is not a dirty word", Shapiro (then 19) called for the removal of Palestinians from Israeli-ruled Palestinian land and asserted that Arabs cannot come to peace with Israelis:
The "road map" was doomed from the start. The Arab enmity for Jews and the state of Israel allows for no peace process. The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless. Roadblocks, touch fences, midnight negotiations and cease-fires are useless.
Half measures merely postpone our realization that the Arabs dream of Israel's destruction. Without drastic measures, the Arab dream will come true. In the short term, the establishment of a "Palestinian state" based in Judea, Samaria and Gaza cuts Israel to the bone. In some places, Israel would be an unthinkable 9 miles wide. In the long term, the growth of the hostile Israeli-Arab population within pre-1967 Israel bodes ill for the future of the Jewish state. As University of Haifa professor Arnon Soffer says, "The trends and indicators all point to an economic and ecological catastrophe waiting to happen and of the death knell of the ideological dream of a Jewish state."
Here is the bottom line: If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. It's an ugly solution, but it is the only solution. And it is far less ugly than the prospect of bloody conflict ad infinitum. When two populations are constantly enmeshed in conflict, it is insane to suggest that somehow deep-seated ideological change will miraculously occur, allowing the two sides to live together.
It's time to stop being squeamish. Jews are not Nazis. Transfer is not genocide. And anything else isn't a solution.
Shapiro explicitly related this to the flight and expulsion of Germans after World War 2, in which at least 500,000 Germans (of about 12 million Germans transferred) died. In 2013, Shapiro partially withdrew these views:
Some on the right have proposed population transfer[note 3] from the Gaza Strip or West Bank as a solution. This is both inhumane and impractical. Moving millions of Palestinians out of areas they have known for their entire lives will certainly not pave the way to peace. Moreover, these Palestinians will have no place to go, since their brethren across the Arab would prefer to keep them cooped up in dismal poverty than house them in their own lands.
In the end, both right and left agree that a population separation is necessary. That does not mean Palestinian statehood, which will undoubtedly result in another Iran directly on Israel's borders. It means instead moving beyond utopianism and making mental peace with the fact that no solution will be permanent. Israel will have to protect its citizens, and it will have to continue to police Palestinian borders. Settlements are not the problem here. Removing settlements is not the solution. The problem is intractable.
Recognizing that the problem is intractable is the first step toward real security for Israel. Signaling to the Palestinian population that occupation will remain permanent so long as they continue supporting terrorism should provide a disincentive to do so. As for the propaganda wars, Israel has no choice but to weather them.
Shapiro offers no useful solution. Instead of supporting "population transfer" he supports "population separation" with no mechanism for achieving this goal. He neither endorses a one-state or two-state solution -- instead simply calling for inevitable occupation.
It doesn't stop there. In 2007, Shapiro wrote an editorial for the print and digital syndicate Creators, entitled "The Radical Evil Of The Palestinian Arab Population." In it, he referred to Palestinian people as "rotten to the core", and declared they are "an entire population corrupted by bloodthirsty anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism" that "violates modern ideas of politics." He also wrote:
Ah, the fabled Palestinian people. The Palestinian people, who simply want "a better life." The Palestinian people, who, President George W. Bush has repeatedly informed us, "long for a society in which they can raise their children in peace and hope."
The Palestinian people, who support, fund and execute suicide bombings. The Palestinian people, who dress their toddlers in bomb belts and then take family snapshots. The Palestinian people, who cheered on September 11 as the World Trade Center towers fell. The Palestinian people, who followed terrorist extraordinaire Yasser Arafat, supported Saddam Hussein, shredded the blooming rose that was once Christian Lebanon, and almost toppled the Western-friendly Jordanian monarchy. The Palestinian people, who destroy relics on the Temple Mount, openly call for the destruction of the state of Israel, ally with Syria and Iran, and elect Hamas. The Palestinian people, who teach their children that the Holocaust is a fairy tale, and that Jews routinely poison Palestinian candy. The Palestinian people, who stage injuries in order to solicit Western media sympathy, and then roar madly as they hold up their hands, red with the blood of murdered Israeli soldiers.
Shapiro wrote in a 2008 WND op-ed:
Viewed in its starkest terms, the Arab-Israeli conflict may be accurately described as a war between darkness and light. Those who argue against Israeli settlements – outposts of light in a dark territory – argue for the continued victory of night. They argue for the dominance of the same terroristic population that elected Hamas. They argue for the appeasement of populations and leaderships who value murder at the expense of those who value life.
Shapiro explicitly called for the USA to invade Iran in 2019 after the Iranian military shot down an unmanned American drone:
When he says "150 people were going to die and that was not proportionate" I don't know where this idiotic notion came from, that if you attack the United States we are supposed to be proportionate in our response. In fact, I think that's a terrible idea.
Civilian casualties in Afghanistan
Shapiro wrote an article for TownHall in 2002 stating that he is 'really sick of people who whine about civilian casualties' in Afghanistan because 'one American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian'. He suggested that the IDF follow a US War on Terror approach to their oppression of Palestinians. He claims he would have 'gone in with F-16s and leveled Jenin' – a city of 40,000 Palestinians. Yikes.
Shapiro is also a virulent transphobe who does not believe that trans women are women. He interviewed Blaire White on the topic of gendered language, stating that people should only be called pronouns and honorifics based on their biological sex. (However, he does respect name changes, for whatever reason.) He reiterated the myth that transgender suicide rates do not decrease post-transition. During a discussion about Caitlyn Jenner on HLN, Shapiro asserted that all transgender people are simply delusional and argued this point with Dr. Drew Pinsky (who had spent much of the segment explaining the neurobiology of sex and gender differences). Pinsky is a psychiatrist (i.e., a specialty specializing in mental disorders and other feelings, including gender dysphoria); Shapiro is a lawyer.
During that same discussion on HLN, Shapiro repeatedly addressed correspondent Zoey Tur, a transgender woman, as "Sir", to which Tur placed her hand on Shapiro's shoulder and replied "You cut that out now, or you'll go home in an ambulance." Afterward, Shapiro filed a police report for battery against Tur.
During an interview with Dave Rubin, Shapiro stated that he not only opposes gay marriage, but also marriage between Jews and non-Jews.. Shapiro said he would not participate in any activities with Dave Rubin if it had anything to do with his homosexuality. He has also criticized the movie "Happiest Season" (which he admits having never even seen) because having an LGBT-centred romantic comedy is apparently "woke".
In 2016, he tweeted that he believes homosexuality is a sin, while frequently citing how the "militant gay agenda" is destroying America. Shapiro, who attended college and (probably) pays taxes, said:
If you pay tuition, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If you pay taxes, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If your child majors in English, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. Tell Billy to major in math.
Like many American rightists, Ben is an almightly Islamophobe. In fact, Shapiro was one of the top Twitter feeds that the 2017 Quebec City mosque shooter checked immediately before attacking the mosque. His feed was visited 93 times in the month preceding the shooting.
“”As a general matter, the left’s favorite three lines of attack are (1) you’re stupid; (2) you’re mean; (3) you’re corrupt.
|—Shapiro, How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them: 11 Rules for Winning the Argument |
Shapiro has long argued that colleges are liberal indoctrination centers. For example, The Christian Science Monitor (!) described his 2004 book Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth thus:
Of US professors in general, Shapiro makes sweeping — and many would say absurd — charges that they promote atheism, absolute sexual freedom (including pedophilia and statutory rape), and rampant environmentalism to the point of urging the annihilation of the human species.
Shapiro also infamously cited Sesame Street as an example of liberal propaganda.
Climate change denial
|—Ben Shapiro, fact and logic master|
Shapiro is a vehement climate change denier. In 2007 he penned a weird article "mocking" liberals who believe in global warming and affirmed Gore's Law. He doubled-down in another article, which compares belief in global warming to a religion, with Al Gore as its "Prophet". He has since (somewhat) moderated his views, admitting that climate change is real and denying he is a denier but insisting that the issue has been overblown through catastrophic headlines. He opposes any government intervention to mitigate the problem. Now, claiming that the effects of climate change are exaggerated and saying "humans have adapted to climate change before" is still considered denialism.
“”Ben Shapiro: ...that all the water levels around by, let’s say, five feet over the next hundred years, or let’s say 10 feet over the next hundred years, and puts all the low-lying areas on the coast underwater, alright, if you say all that happens. Wouldn’t you just think that all the people aren’t just going to sell their houses and move on?
|—Climate Denial: A Measured Response on Youtube, about 4 minutes in.|
- Shapiro got in some hot water when he pushed the "Friends of Hamas" manufactroversy.
- Shapiro has also written about birtherism, and while trying to avoid being an out and out birther, his writings are incredibly sympathetic to it. He believes that it is perfectly logical for someone to believe someone as "un-American" as Obama was born overseas, but he concludes that it's more likely that Obama was indoctrinated with Marxism while in an American school. It seems he is willing to float the idea that the location of birthplaces can change based on how he feels about them.
- Shapiro is also (unsurprisingly) a DDT health risks denier who pushes the urban myth that Rachel Carson's anti-DDT campaign led to millions dying of malaria.
- Along with his amazing superpower to interpret anything being fed into his frontal cortex as "propaganda", he's even able to trace it back to the source: the (secular) Jews, of course!
|—Ben Shapiro, physicist extraordinaire|
“”And the truth is, no pro-life person on Earth would kill baby Hitler. Right, because baby Hitler wasn't Hitler, adult Hitler was Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby.
|—Ben Shapiro, cool kids' philosopher|
Ben Shapiro does not debate as effectively as he constantly claims to. Rather, he is famous for bullshitting debates by speaking quicker than every rapper ever born, coupled with gish galloping to make him seem confident while the person he debates with remains confused by those irrelevant arguments. Here are some of his personal highlights:
|—Mission statement of both TruthRevolt and The Daily Wire, both of which Shapiro founded|
Even outside his debating, Shapiro quite seriously believes that "neoconservative" is a dog whistle for Jew (and thus considers it "anti-Semitic"), as he repeatedly demonstrated in a hilarious catfight with Patton Oswalt.
“”The Nazis equated Jews with animals. In its Holocaust On Your Plate exhibit, PETA picks up where the Nazis left off.
|—Ben Shapiro, owner of an enormous brain|
Shapiro has a habit of engaging in ad hominem attacks against non-conservatives. As seen above, Shapiro literally compares PETA to Nazis for using Holocaust imagery. Shapiro described Obama as a "philosophical fascist" who had "clear-cut anti-semitism". In an example of molehill mountaineering, Shapiro accused all liberal professors of spreading "evil" and called a professor's wife "brainless" because she talked about how much she treasures the Constitution.
Of course, this kind of attack fails against experience. When Ben Shapiro was
arguing with getting pwned by Andrew Neil, he accused Neil of being on the left. Neil, a British Conservative (and a staunch one at that), acutally laughed in his face, replying "If you only knew how ridiculous that statement is, you wouldn't have said it". After being thoroughly roasted for the Christmas turkey in a total one-sided battle, Ben stormed out, becoming perhaps one of the only people in History to lose an interview. Neil then turned the ad hominem back on Shapiro by finishing the interview with: "Thank you for your time and for showing that anger is not part of American politics."
The YouTube upload of the interview was widely spread (8 million views) and completely undermined Shapiro's debating credibility, outing him as the flakey gish galloper he really is.
No true Scotsman
“”The Jewish people has always been plagued by Bad Jews, who undermine it from within. In America, those Bad Jews largely vote Democrat.
In response to a Pew Research Center poll that found that American Jews were more likely to say that Donald Trump was too favorable of Israel than any American Christian group said,[note 4] Shapiro stated "This is because a plurality of Jews have nothing to do with Judaism other than in a passing cultural context." Anti-semitism aside, Shapiro ignored the fact the study found the actual plurality of Jews (47%) said Trump had the right balance of Israel/Palestine favorability.
Shapiro also has a history of referring to numerous Jews as "Jews in Name Only". In his 2011 Townhall editorial "Jews In Name Only", he referred to every Jew who voted for Obama in 2008 as "Jews In Name Only". During a Fox News appearance in 2013, he stated that Noam Chomsky "is not really Jewish" and is "Jewish in name only. Finally, as recently as 2016, he wrote an editorial in The Daily Wire referring to Bernie Sanders as a "Jew in Name Only". He has also referred to journalists Sidney Blumenthal and his son Max as "self-hating Jew[s]", and has called Rahm Emmanuel and George Soros "kapo[s]".
During debates, Ben Shapiro frequently talks fast while adding irrelevant points to his arguments, this is a tactic he uses to confuse the person he debates with, often followed by other logical fallacies.
Shapiro and Breitbart were made for each other. They both take even the tiniest, most irrelevant morsel of "news" and spin it into atrocities committed by the left. They both cry "Anti-Semitism!" when confronted with facts, yet freely insert racist dog-whistles into their articles for effect. They both earnestly use derogatory names like "SJW" and Marxist for anyone not on the far right. Shapiro has been caught a few times basing news articles on unsourced blogs, which later turned out to be false, yet never retracted them. He tweets barely-literate screeds dozens of times per day. He's the hero they needed...
...But not the hero they deserved, as Breitbart.com and Shapiro split in rather dramatic fashion. In a stopped clock moment in March 2016, Shapiro resigned as editor-at-large from Breitbart.com following the site's handling of the assault on one of their reporters, Michelle Fields (who left at the same time), by Donald Trump's then-campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski. Shapiro cited the site's lack of support for Fields (they went so far as to publicly question the truth of their own report's claims, even in the face of clear video and audio evidence) and its sycophantic relationship with the candidate. Shapiro called Breitbart.com "Trump's Pravda".
The day following his resignation, Breitbart.com published a story mocking Shapiro as short, a "conservative gadfly" and a traitor to the deceased Andrew Breitbart. Breitbart.com gilded the lily of this extreme-but-characteristic pettiness by posting the article with the byline of "William Bigelow"; a pseudonym used by Shapiro's father, also a contributor to the site. His father had resigned with his son before the attack piece was posted. The story was quickly memory-holed and replaced with a vague statement by Breitbart.com editor and legal counsel, Joel Pollak, the actual author of the original post. Shapiro has since called Breitbart.com a "feces tornado". Thanks for that image, Ben.
Breitbart's defense of the Trump campaign against the site's own reporter would help land their executive editor, Steve Bannon, a job in Lewandowski's former position as campaign manager and then (briefly) Senior Strategist in the Trump White House.
The few good moments
- The Daily Wire posted a video on Columbus Day which listed Native American achievements as "dreamcatchers, tomahawks and cannibalism" and European achievements as "written language,[note 5] iPhones[note 6] and women's suffrage"; he first defended the video as "satire" and later removed it entirely. It should be noted that Shapiro claimed the video was uploaded by other staff members. To his credit, in response to his staff at The Daily Wire posting a horrifically racist cartoon demonizing indigenous people and glorifying European colonialism, Shapiro eventually took it down and apologized. James Allsup, a noted alt-rightist, proceeded to do what all of them do when they face opposition and called him a "cuck", only after regurgitating 16th-century anti-indigenous racist bigotry in so doing.
- On November 7 2019, Shapiro gave a speech at Stanford University during which he condemned the alt-right. During a later speech at Boston University, he was confronted by two alt-right supporters about this speech and took the opportunity to double down, attacking white nationalist Nick Fuentes and the Unite the Right rally, calling out Ron Paul for his anti-semitism and praising Donald Trump for expelling Steve Bannon from his administration.
- He has stated that he doesn't care about the Great Replacement.
- He condemned the Uighur genocide.
After being ripped a new one on Twitter in July 2018 for all of the horrific things he has said over the years, Shapiro decided to apologize for a few, most notably the "Enemy Civilian Casualties Are Okay by Me" column from 2002. He is also in favor of ending the War on Drugs, although he is still very much in favor of stigmatizing addicts. He plays the violin.
"You either die Shapiro, or you live long enough to see yourself become Alex Jones"
Shapiro now openly hawks sawdust and caffeine-based brain pills to his fans. For someone who claims to not like Infowars, Shapiro sure does love stealing their marketing strategies. Warning: Dawn To Dusk may cause shortness of person. If you are experiencing extreme shortness of person, contact your waitress & get a booster seat immediately... In addition, Shapiro has also started selling doomsday prepper food.[note 7]
"Everything I Don't Like is Why Trump Won: A #NeverTrump Conservative's Guide to Political Discussions"
As you have probably seen frequently, Ben hates on former President Barack Obama so much that it looks like Shapiro is Obama's biggest fan. In early September 2018, Obama gave a speech saying that America is good and that we should support liberty and stand up against fascism. Shapiro criticized him by claiming that "Obama lecturing us is LITERALLY how you got Trump", whom Shapiro supports, but will oppose when it's convenient. This, of course, makes perfect sense, since it is perfectly rational to think "I'm so sick of being told what to do by a constitutional law professor, I'm voting for the racist, sexist, bigoted, game show host who cheats his vendors and founded his own scam university."Do You Believe That? Jane Coaston pointed out that the real reason Trump won was that many people didn't vote in three battleground states and the Democratic Party ran a bad candidate.[note 8] Shapiro then responded by claiming that it was why Hillary lost but not why Trump was the nominee in the first place. Shapiro never explained how exactly Obama made the GOP primary voters nominate Trump over the supposedly more reasonable 11 other options in the primary. That's because he doesn't have an answer, and blaming Obama for Trump is just a way to remove responsibility from the GOP voters.
The Ben Shapiro "Election Special"
During his "election special" show on Fox News, Shapiro mocked Bernie Sanders' voice (in an impression that sounded awkwardly like Arnold Schwarzenegger), criticized Nike's social justice campaign with Colin Kaepernick in light of the brand allegedly running sweatshops, and made several racist jokes. It is highly unlikely that there will be a second episode.
Ayn Rand 2.0
Ben is known also for having a suspicious, and worrying, resemblance in manner to the late
great Ayn Rand. According to Shapiro, the idea that America should have a minimum wage is "totalitarian" and compares it to gunpoint robbery.
On January 30 2021, Shapiro posted a YouTube video claiming that all good movies are following right-wing values no matter how left-wing it's themes because a hero simply having virtue and fighting against evil is inherently right-wing. Not too long in the past, Ben Shapiro went against his own principle. When Chris Evans came at Shapiro for his homophobic comments, Ben Shapiro replied:
I don't dislike @chrisevans. We can disagree on politics, agree that The Fantastic Four is a terrible movie, and still like each other.
Ben handwaves away his own homophobia, then proceeding to act like a child and antagonise Evans via dislike of The Fantastic Four movie. Apparently, fighting against evil is, in this case, not right-wing. He wasn't done; he then proceeded to de facto call Evans a bad actor. What was his reason? Well, he concluded that MCU Captain America wasn't "nationalistic" and "America-loving" enough compared to the comic version. Fighting evil is right-wing, until Ben doesn't like you, in which case your character then becomes more leftist propaganda. *clap clap*.
Speaking of "heroism", not even he can write that well. With his fan fiction True Allegiance, Shapiro took the easy path by inserting the thinnest 'characters' ever, both literally and in character development (the protagonists are attractive because they're good) into what he perceives as real life. In his book, black characters are mostly caricatures (one subplot involves a cop shooting an unarmed black minor, later revealed to be entirely a setup by a local drug kingpin). He gives weirdly-sexual descriptions of the men in his book, hangs salaciously on how taut and sexy the heroes are, and makes himself sound gay despite being anti-LGBT.
Of course, Ben completes his Ayn Rand transformation by stepping on the face of others, for profit's sake and profit's sake only. On August 16, 2019, The Daily Wire introduced a new piece of merchandise on Amazon depicting a dumpster fire with the Democratic Party logo attached to the lid. It turned out the design was almost entirely plagiarized from a pop artist who was already selling merchandise featuring the same dumpster fire, only without the Democratic logo. Eventually, the product listing was removed by Amazon,[note 9] and the tweet advertising the product was deleted.
In August 2019, Shapiro unironically weighed in on President Trump's suggestion that the US military should drop a nuclear bomb on Hurricane Genevieve with this bizarre rant:
“”You’re talking about this dumb story that president Trump wanted to nuke hurricanes, which by the way, I don’t even care whether it does anything. It just sounds cool. I mean, what if there are sharks in the hurricanes? What if it’s a sharknado? What then guys? Have you thought about that? Just the idea. Anytime you’re talking about nuking a random thing that’s not really going to hurt anybody, I’ll admit the 13-year-old boy in me is kind of for it.
|—He then goes on to complain about CNN treating it like the most powerful man in the world thinking this is deeply alarming. |
Evidently the master of facts and logic is unaware of nuclear fallout, and has no concept of either nuclear physics or the fact that citing to your inner thirteen-year-old makes you sound stupid.
In a nutshell
|Obviously faked footage. He didn't say that his wife is a doctor at least 14 times|
Ben Shapiro DESTROYS anti-soup activists using FACTS and LOGIC
- L. Brent Bozell III: Shapiro's "media watchdog" crybaby-in-arms; also able to spot liberal propaganda in every facet of reality.
- David Horowitz: Befriended Shapiro in his quest to reveal leftist plots.
- Katie Pavlich: His female counterpart.
- Dennis Prager: Shapiro has hosted several PragerU videos and has had Prager on his Sunday Special show.
- Townhall.com: Shapiro wrote several cranky editorials for the website.
- Friends of Hamas
- Michael J. Knowles
- Matt Walsh
- In response to Shapiro, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded:
I don't owe a response to unsolicited requests from men with bad intentions… And also like catcalling, for some reason they feel entitled to one.
- Pun not unintended.
- We wonder who?
- 42% of Jews, compared to 26% of Christians, 22% of Protestants, 15% of Evangelicals, 28% of Mainline, 33% of Christians of historically black churches, and 34% of Catholics.
- Invented outside Europe by cultures such as Sumer, Egypt, Phoenicia, China, and Mesoamerica. So, as usual, he's full of shit.
- Like that's something to be proud of.
- PREPARE WITH BEN SHAPIRO: TAKE ACTION NOW FOR UNEXPECTED EMERGENCIES
"FEMA is NOT a first responder. That's what the agency's top administrator says to the media often. Fact is, YOU are the first responder. This must be your wake-up call to prepare to be more self-reliant. Build a food storage plan for hurricanes, earthquakes, long-term power outages, and more." ~Ben Shapiro
- Maybe running a warmonger wasn't such a great call by the Democratic party...
- A stopped clock moment for the corporation.
- Wilson, "Ben Shapiro's Homophobia", Daily Kos (4/2913 9:42 AM PST).
- Chris Evans “Genuinely Dislikes” Noted Tool Ben Shapiro Over Anti-Gay Comments, Queerty
- Books by Ben Shapiro, thriftbooks
- Ben Shapiro, Amazon
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Likens $10,000 Debate Offer by Conservative Columnist to Catcalling, New York Times Ben Shapiro Wasn’t Cat Calling Ocasio-Cortez — He Was Peacocking, Forward
- We've linked to this Ben Shapiro column before but worth reading if you want to understand how diseased his mind is. Richard Spencer could've written this (screenshots and link to the article in question) (6:59 AM · Jul 19, 2018) by @_Almaqah via Twitter
- Asshole Moving to Town. NashvilleScene
- The Harm of Pseudo-Intellectuals. Shelby Fielding
- The Anti-Intellectualism of Ben Shapiro. John-Pierre Maeli
- Ben Shapiro Is Scared Of Real Debate Because Deep Down He Knows He's Full Of Shit - Current Affairs. YouTube
- The guy who is regularly touted as a "leading intellectual" figure on the right also openly hawks sawdust and caffeine based brain pills. If you're a conservative or "classical liberal" it means there is no friction when your brain glides over this fact like a maglev train - @willmenaker on Twitter
- Ben Shapiro's book is bad. Let's discuss. - James Tullos. YouTube
- The specimen sample from Twotter
- Watch Ben Shapiro Destroy Ben Shapiro in One Simple Sentence, GQ
- Ben Shapiro’s Bad Faith Stance on Climate Change, Medium
- (Poetry) Climate Change Facts don't care about your Climate Denial Feelings on Reddit
- The Conservative Bullsh*t Artist's Guide To Denying Climate Change, The Daily Banter
- Climate Change Is Central to California’s Wildfires, Scientific American
As the toll from California’s wildfires grows higher year after year, the state’s future appears fiery and hazy with smoke. For conservative columnists like Ben Shapiro, Niall Ferguson and Tyler O’Neil, it’s clear who is responsible: California Democrats. In recent opinion pieces, they acknowledge that climate change might play a role in these fires, but they blame Democratic leadership for exacerbating fuel buildups through poor land management. As proof, they reference a study from early this year in Nature Sustainability.
We wrote that study. These columnists are wrong.
Their opinion pieces represent a dangerous form of climate denialism, one that recognizes the value of climate adaptation—adapting to life under a changing climate—but purposefully misdirects by refusing to acknowledge the critical importance of limiting the amount of future climate change.
- GENESIS V. DARWIN: Shapiro sets the record straight about the creation of man. Young America's Foundation (ugh) on Facebook
- Genius on Twitter: Evolution is fully compatible with Biblical religion. This is nothing new. Now, can we deal with some real world problems?
- Ben Shapiro Talks Evolution and Intelligent Design, Endorses Stephen Meyer's Signature In The Cell. (from a creationist fundie youtube channel)
- Ben Shapiro: US commentator clashes with BBC's Andrew Neil - BBC News, YouTube
- Even to this day, Ben likes to whine that men aren't being represented in Joe Biden's new team, when they've already had way more prominence in such over 200 years.
- Vox.com, A former Breitbart editor on what Trump's victory means for the alt-right. vox.com, November 15, 2016.
- True Allegiance
- How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them
- Obama's Race War
- ben shapiro show ep 500 20:15-21:38
- U.S. Presidents Tier Ranking!
- [https://twitter.com/casmudde/status/1126884570933207046 If @BBC wanted to show that Ben Shapiro holds abhorrent views and is a shallow pseudo-intellectual, they could simply have shown this racist tweet.] - @CasMudde on Twitter
- The forgotten story of when the Germans were the refugees
- Goldberg, Jeffrey, "Prominent Hagel Detractor Endorses Fascistic Vision of Israel", The Atlantic 2.20.13.
- The Radical Evil Of The Palestinian Arab Population, by Ben Shapiro Creators Syndicate, June 19, 2007.
- Israeli settlements: Light in the darkness WND. 06/04/2008.
- What Is Trump's Plan For Iran - The Daily Wire (This video is fucked)
- I don’t care about civilian casualties – send F-16s to level Jenin - Ben Shapiro
- What’s in a (gender) pronoun? A response to Ben Shapiro
- 3 Facts About Transgenderism The Media Ignored To Push The Caitlyn Jenner Hero Story
- The moment this transgender debate got heated
- "Inside Edition's Zoe Tur Threatens To Send Breitbart's Ben Shapiro "Home In An Ambulance" Over Jenner Debate", RealClearPolitics 7.17.15.
- Warning: Breitbart.com Source
- Screenshot of Battery filing
- Zoey Tur Triples Down on Threats
- "If a member of my family were to intermarry with a non-Jewish person, I wouldn't attend that wedding" - Mr Anti-identity politics - IDW "intellectual" Ben Shapiro, Reddit
- Dave Rubin Wasn't Ready For How Anti-Gay Ben Shapiro Is. *wheeze*
- Everybody’s Dragging Ben Shapiro for Homophobic Tirade About ‘Happiest Season’
- As a religious Jew, I think homosexual activity is a sin. As a leftist, you don't have to care. Get over it - Shapiro, architect of Twitter neutrality
- Militant gay English on the rise (the full article is even more bizarre)
- Twitter post 27 Jun 2015.
- Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Is Silencing America, p. 192.
- Quebec City mosque shooter scoured Twitter for Trump, right-wing figures before attack
- PDF of How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them: 11 Rules for Winning the Argument
- Kehe, Marjorie. "Brainwashing on campus?" Christian Science Monitor: May 24, 2004.
- "Thom Hartmann: Is Sesame Street subverting children with a liberal bias?", The Big Picture 6.8.11. (Is Dora the Explorer promoting white genocide?)
- How to Debate Climate Change(broken link)
- Tannenbaum, A. (March 15,2017). Ben Shapiro on Climate Change: Fact versus Fiction Redlands Bulldog.
- Shapiro, B. (October 9, 2018). https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1049654143709835264.Twitter. Retrieved June 4, 2019.
- Shapiro, ", Creators. Fresh air. The scent of...pine.
- Shapiro, B. (October 9, 2018). https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1049646381684674560. Twitter.Retrieved June 4, 2019.
- Shapiro, B. (October 9, 2018). https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1049646381684674560. Twitter. Retrieved June 4, 2019.
- Shapiro, "Secret Hagel Donor?: White House Spox Ducks Question on 'Friends of Hamas'", Breitbart 2.7.13.
- Shapiro, "About the Birth Certificate", Frontpage Mag 4.21.11
- Just remember, mosquitoes don't grow an immunity to overused pesticides
- Menachem, Seth, "Ben Shapiro’s culture of fear mongering", Jewish Journal (7/915 at 3:43 pm).
- Ben Shapiro at March for Life: "The truth is no pro-life person would kill baby Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby." - @JordanUHL on Twitter
- TruthRevolt on CSPAN
- The Daily Wire on Facebook
- Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans
- Patton Oswalt gloriously smacks down Ben Shapiro’s absurd cries of anti-semitism
- Obama's Philosophically Fascist State of the Union Address
- Barack Obama Proves His Anti-Semitism
- Watson, "Shattered Shapiro: Author of flimsy exposÃ© in league with Blair, Glass", Daily Bruin (5/11/04 9:00 pm)
- Twitter post 8 Nov 2011.
- U.S. Jews are more likely than Christians to say Trump favors the Israelis too much Pew Research Center. MAY 6, 2019.
- Twitter post 6 May 2019.
- Jews in Name Only
- The meltdown of Ben Shapiro. What's in the Breitbart kid's 'closet'?
- No, It Doesn’t Matter That Bernie Sanders Is Ethnically Jewish. He’s a Jew In Name Only.
- Twitter post 30 Oct 2015.
- Twitter 5 Mar 2012.
- An Open Letter to American Jews TownHall. Apr 28, 2010.
- Twitter post 27 Sep 2010.
- Stray Thoughts: Ben Shapiro, Bad Arguments In The Atlantic - Current Affairs
- 10 Bullying Debate Techniques From Ben Shapiro
- Needham, Lisa, "Rush Limbaugh and Ben Shapiro Catch Bieber Fever", Wonkette (1/24/14, 1:30pm). Shapiro: "He’s driving drunk with, what, marijuana, cocaine or some such thing. I mean, it’s all over the news, Justin Bieber...Did Justin Bieber commit fraud to seize one-sixth of the US economy? Has the guy taken over the health care industry?
- Hurst, Evan, "Verified Jew Person Sarah Silverman Is Biggest Hitler Since Barack Obama", Wonkette (7/31/15, 2:14pm). Hurst: "Okay, let’s follow the bouncing syphilis logic, if we can. Taking tissue from first trimester fetuses, which are about the size of your choice of delicious legumes, is the same as using Jew brains for science, because Hitler didn’t ask the Jews’ permission to do that...therefore Sarah Silverman is the real Hitler.
- Tesfaye, Sophia, "Patton Oswalt gloriously smacks down Ben Shapiro’s absurd cries of anti-semitism", Salon (12/1615 11:58 PM UTC).
- Shapiro, "Why Do Jews Vote Leftist?", Truth Revolt. Shapiro: "The answer is simple: the vast majority of Jews don’t care about Judaism or Israel. They care about secular leftism, which is their religion." What a hypocritical little swine.
- Luciano, Michael, "Discredited Wingnut Ben Shapiro Slams CNN On CNN For Being Too Pro-Hamas", Daily Banter 8.5.14.
- Rowels, Dustin, "Lena Dunham Might Sue The Conservative Website That Called Her A Child Molester ", Uproxx 11.5.04.
- Schoenkopf, Rebecca, "Ben Shapiro Maximizes Efficiency By Greeting Newborn Daughter, Sneering At President In Just One Tweet", Wonkette (1/29/14, 11:31am).
- Politico Michelle Fields, Ben Shapiro resign from Breitbart
- Explaining Ben Shapiro’s Messy, Ethnic-Slur-Laden Breakup With Breitbart
- The Blaze Breitbart Posts, Then Deletes This Strange Response to High-Profile Resignations of Ben Shapiro, Michelle Fields
- "Ben Shapiro Betrays Loyal Breitbart Readers in Pursuit of Fox News Contributorship". Notice the original title Ben Shapiro Betrays Blah Blah Blah remains, despite the page now reading, "Statement from Breitbart News Editor-at-Large and In-House Counsel Joel B. Pollak", along with the incongruous URL.
- Ex-Breitbart Editor Ben Shapiro Calls Site a ‘Feces Tornado’ Over ‘Renegade Jew’ Headline. MEDIAITE
- Ben Shapiro apologizes for Columbus Day video slammed as racist
- Check out Daily Wire’s cute, boundlessly racist Columbus Day cartoon and scream silently. Salon. October 10, 2017.
- Archived tweet: video in the original tweet.
- Ben Shapiro, conservative columnist, apologizes for offensive ‘Columbus Day’ video. Washington Times. October 10, 2017.
- BEN SHAPIRO IS A CUCK. James Allsup. October 10, 2017.
- Ben Shapiro Speaking at Stanford University
- Ben Shapiro Gets Interrupted During His Speech at Stanford – Just as He’s Blasting Nazis
- Alt-Right Trolls Try To Trap Ben Shapiro; Fail Miserably
- YouTube video
- So, Here’s A Giant List Of All The Dumb Stuff I’ve Ever Done (Don’t Worry, I’ll Keep Updating It), The Daily Wire
- War on drugs has failed, of course. But it's wild to claim we should stop stigmatizing drug addiction. Twitter
- So the Ben Shapiro supplement is basically just three forms of caffeine, a "traditional medicine" weight loss supplement, and the unproven nootropic huperzine A (picture of the sham’s supplement facts, continues in the thread) by @ZJemptv (1:07 AM · Aug 21, 2018) via Twitter
- No, right-wing media is not just an elaborate grift for selling books and snake-oil medicine supplements. Why would you ever say that? (a lot of images of sham supplements sold by right-wing websites) (cont.) No, no, no, you've got it all wrong! Right-wing media is all about the exchange of ideas; not manipulating a fearful audience into buying sham products they don't need. (even more pictures of supplements, and right-wing personalities advertising them) (cont.) by @AndrewKirell (12:24 AM · Aug 21, 2018) via Twitter
- In addition to hawking sham supplements, Ben Shapiro is also selling doomsday prepper food lolol (picture of advertisement, reading as follows in the next reference/note)
- Paul Manafort got Ben Shapiro to push his pro-Russia propaganda. THINKPROGRESS
- Speed Read: ‘Obama Jews’ and Other Shocking Highlights From New Manafort Docs
- More Evidence Shows Ben Shapiro Is Paid To Push Propaganda, The Rational National on YouTube
- Ben Shapiro Is Named In The Mueller Probe With Paul Manafort, The Progressive Voice on YouTube
- Former President Obama unleashes on Trump, GOP - Full speech from Illinois, CNN on YouTube
- Obama lecturing us is LITERALLY how you got Trump. - Ben "Encylopedia" Shapiro
- In Big!
- Coaston on Twitter
- No, that's why Hillary lost. It's not why Trump was the nominee in the first place. - Ben "Dodge the Point" Shapiro
- Why Mitt Romney Will Win
- @benshapiro premiered his election special show on Fox News last weekend. During the show, Ben defended Kavanaugh’s rape(s), praised Nike’s sweatshops and joked about racism. It was a complete trainwreck. - Nathan Bernard on Twitter
- @benshapiro 's Fox News premiere flies off rails, second episode highly unlikely - Nathan Bernard on Twitter (with a follow-up link)
- Youtube video
- We humbly apologise for re-directing you to Ben's Twitter again.
- Yes, it's the Daily Wire's Youtube. Don't watch it for long.
- Twitter post Aug 16, 2019. Screenshot archived on the Wayback Machine.
- Twitter post Aug 16, 2019.
- Twitter post Aug 17, 2019.
- It's gone.
- Twitter post
- What Is Intersectionality? - PragerU
- Hollywood Wants Your Money...and Your Mind. - PragerU, featuring the WOKE Ben Shapiro
- Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings - Stop denying global warming then, Ben.
- Dennis Prager | The Ben Shapiro Show Sunday Special Ep. 10 - The Daily Wire, YouTube
- Should we prosecute sedition? - Townhall
- Why war in Iraq is right for America - Townhall... wait, what the fuck did you just say Ben????