There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/RationalWiki:IRC
RationalWiki:IRC | Result: Deleted
- View log) – (
- The irc channel still exists, but appears to be quite dead. So quiet you can even hear the pings. Cosmikdebris (talk) 02:11, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
- Above reason.-⇂ɔsᴉᗡpuoɯɐᴉᗡ (talk) 04:20, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
- Dead, gone, sweep up the ashes. ScepticWombat (talk) 16:59, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- Nope FU22YC47P07470 (talk/stalk) 17:20, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- Time to put it to sleep.—CheeseburgerPlate (talk • stalk) 19:32, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- *Wipes away single nostalgic tear a bit with a large trout.* Reverend Black Percy (talk) 22:57, 15 January 2017 (UTC)