There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Zionism
Zionism | Result: Kept
- View log) – (
- Article is fine. Apparently everyone else is in the goat category. Applesauce (talk) 23:47, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
- Sigh. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 13:12, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
- Is this article really that bad? It seems fine. Some of the writing is a bit clumsy, especially the section about Zionist terrorism, but it seems generally well researched. MVHVTMV (talk) 19:04, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
- Worzel is probably another Avenger et al sock, TBQF. Mʀ. Wʜɪsᴋᴇʀs, Esϙᴜɪʀᴇ (talk/stalk) 20:44, 11 December 2016 (UTC)
- —CheeseburgerPlate (talk • stalk) 22:56, 11 December 2016 (UTC)