- OK, thanks for the information! I will have to get those 10 edits in then. Applesauce (talk) 20:40, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! αδελφός ΓυζζγςατΡοτατο (talk/stalk) 21:19, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
- Finally! I can edit wizout ze Captcha! Thanks Cat! Applesauce (talk) 21:20, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. Cømяade FυzzчCαтPøтαтø (talk/stalk) 23:25, 23 July 2016 (UTC)
- I understand. Applesauce (talk) 19:14, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
Considering Pbfreespace3 has a long history of power abuse, I think it's a very unsmart decision to give him that much authority. He has a history of doxing, edit waring, and banning abusing. He was desyopped and vandal binned for a very good reason by the mods.—(((CheeseburgerFace))) (talk • stalk) 04:57, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- Here's a list of his blocks:
- (change visibility) 19:09, 15 October 2016 Weaseloid (Talk | contribs | block) changed group membership for :User:Pbfreespace3 from autopatrolled and Sysop to sysoprevoke (Doxxing, threatening, shit-stirring, poor judgement, etc.)
- (change visibility) 22:44, 9 October 2016 Applesauce (Talk | contribs | block) changed group membership for :User:Pbfreespace3 from autopatrolled to autopatrolled and Sysop (Last desysop message said "while blocked". Now no more reason for desysop.)
- (change visibility) 22:58, 8 October 2016 David Gerard (Talk | contribs | block) changed group membership for User:Pbfreespace3 from autopatrolled and Sysop to autopatrolled (while blocked for profound fuckwittery)
- Point being: you're playing with fire.—(((CheeseburgerFace))) (talk • stalk) 05:23, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
Well, because of how political definitions work, the definition of the word dictator is key here. Putin was elected in a Republican presidential system. Whether this election was legitimate or not is basically irrelevant. It's not like in other African countries, where the dictator has held the office since forever and literally kills his opponents that will just to make the election go in his favor. Although it's true Vladimir Putin has had a couple of people killed and plenty of people imprisoned, this hardly makes him a dictator. Typically dictators have an unwaveringly loyal population behind them willing to do whatever they want without question. This is hardly the case with Putin, as there are plenty of vocal opposition figures that are able to basically say whatever they want as long as it's not slander or treason. Also, Putin faces plenty of opposition from Parliament, who can stop some of the things he wants to do. While it's true that they follow him in most respects, there have been some issues in the past that they've disagreed with him on. I'd hardly put him in the same category as Pinochet, Ben Ali, or Saddam Hussein. Applesauce (talk) 22:50, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
See that? That's what I was about to post at the Vladimir Putin talk page. Anyone care to unblock me, or at least post this up there? Applesauce (talk) 22:50, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
- You can sit out the exact same unreasonable punishment you meeted onto someone else. Goose and gander and all that. ikanreed You probably didn't deserve that 22:53, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
- If it's really that big a deal, I'll unblock this user who calls himself 'Worzelpete'. Applesauce (talk) 22:59, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
In response to your self-unblock message
Yes. We do have to get into this. You're being a prick. Don't edit war, then block the other side of that edit war for edit warring. It's that simple. ikanreed You probably didn't deserve that 22:59, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
- OK. I'm going to get into detailed discussions on each of the article talk pages. Hopefully 'Worzelpete' will respond to me and other community members will participate. Applesauce (talk) 23:17, 14 December 2016 (UTC)
Hi, I noticed you banned me from editing about an hour ago. For the record I was just cleaning up an article and adding many new links and sourced content and making it more readable. The only sourced content I removed was either that which had deadlinks, or claims which didn't match the cited sources:
(e.x. one of the statements said the fellow had engaged in a felony offense, but the actual link contradicted it, and was him stating he was trying to have authorities track down a "troll" he believed had committed felony offenses).
May I repeal my ban?
My account username is K0rnsbl0d and it seems I was banned for my constant spamming (at least that's what you humans consider to be spamming) across the wiki. I want to repeal my ban on this wiki as I did promise to stop spamming so much in my Talk page, but it seems I was banned for an edit on an article (I wonder if that is tempting fate). In a attempt to prevent me from disputing my block, I can't use my email or edit my talk page. Seriously though, I'll promise I'll stop spamming so much for you, the whole wiki, and the Blood God(Khorne). After all, we have our standards. I apologize sincerely for my actions on this wiki. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:11, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- I have unblocked you for now, but you remain in the vandal bin for the time being. This means that you can only make one edit every 30 minutes. Please use this power to make substantial contributions to articles and/or talk pages. If your edits turn out to be not useless, you might be restored to regular posting abilities one day. Arbeit macht frei, as far as the vandal bin is concerned. Best of luck. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 16:50, 27 January 2017 (UTC)