Were you looking for the planet?
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”"RoundSaturnsEye" is an independent ministry run by a sinner, passionate about Christ, saved by grace. The purpose of the ministry is to share Christ in new and innovative ways that combat the current rise of Luciferian spiritual deception. All of the occult you are seeing in the media just inadvertently proves the only truth of Christ, the Messiah, our way Home.
|—RSE main channel description|
RoundSaturnsEye (RSE or R$E) is a conspiracy theorist who rants about the apocalypse and the AntiChrist. He really doesn't like CERN or modern media, and he will always link them to whatever the horror of the day is.
- MATRIX EXPOSED: Where Television REALLY comes from!( ): According to RSE, the entirety of "the media, the celebrity culture, and the movies" is a "false projection" which is deceiving the people of the world as a literal false God. All this, from a picture of "Ashtar" that he pulled from the Internet.
- Signs of the END TIMES!? What is happening to this world( ): Typical "the apocalypse is coming" video. Features gore-porn and environmental destruction, rants about media deceiving everyone, and pleading that people turn to Christ.
- Proof the 'Paris Attacks' were a RITUAL SACRIFICE(France, on 13 November — the same day as the 2015 Paris attacks. This would be astounding -- if the date of the mission wasn't actually 13 November 2014 (the wrong year) and if there a year held more than 365 days. Next, they note that the attacks occur on Friday the 13th — see "365 days" above. They proceed to argue that the Eiffel tower is actually a gigantic representation of a penis and that ISIS was sacrificing humans to it. Right. ): Right off the bat, RSE notes that the popular videogame Battlefield 3 has a mission in which terrorists attack Paris,
- Exposed: CERN "Saturn Matrix" Ritual at Euro 2015(666, and the European Union is the kingdom of evil. ): In which the Euro 2015 is Satanic devil worship, CERN is
- This assumes that 100% of the subscribers were different people between the two channels, which is unlikely.