There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Fun:Schlafly Doo and the Conservapedia Gang
Schlafly Doo and the Conservapedia Gang is the name of a set of fictional stories written by Rationalwikian SuperJosh in an attempt at light-hearted parody of the antics the remaining editors of Conservapedia get up to.
- "The Mystery of the Homosexual Agenda"
- "The Gay Tale of the Conservapedia Broadcasting Coup d'état"
- "The Unusual Fable of the Terrorist Well Conspiracy"
- "The Unjustified Quest for the College of the Liberal Professors"
- "The Unbelievable Event of Internet Concession"
- "The Wacky Hunting Incident"
- Liberal Protection Suit - suits worn by the Conservapedians when entering possible combat / logical situations.