There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Against allopathy|
The site was hacked on March 10, 2013, and on April 1 the site went offline; it went back online the next day.
The editorial staff for SBM writes regularly and includes:
- Steven Novella, MD
- David Gorski, MD, PhD
- Kimball C. Atwood IV, MD
- Mark A. Crislip, MD
- Harriet Hall, MD
Other contributors for SBM include:
- Joseph Albietz, MD
- Val Jones, MD
- Peter A. Lipson, MD
- Scott Gavura, BScPhm, MBA, RPh
- Jann Bellamy, JD
- Brennen McKenzie, MA, VMD
- John M. Snyder, MD
- Clay Jones, MD
- James Coyne, PhD
- Ben Kavoussi, MS, PA-C
- Linda Rosa, RN
- Lorne Trottier, CM
- David Weinberg, MD
- Steve Hendry, BSc DDS FAGD
- Sam Homola, DC
- Igor Bussel, BS, MS
- Jim Dougherty, MD, MPH, Brig Gen USAF (ret)
- Olle Kjellin, MD, PhD
- Andrey Pavlov, MD student
- Grant Ritchey, DDS
- David W. Ramey, DVM
- David J. Kroll, PhD
- Timothy Kreider
- Martin Lessem, JD
- Eugenie Mielczarek, BS, MS, PhD
- Science-Based Medicine homepage.
- Science-Based Pharmacy
- Society for Science-Based Medicine, co-founded by some of the SBM bloggers.
- Editors, sciencebasedmedicine.org.
- Important Security Notice: SBM Hacked
- Contributors, sciencebasedmedicine.org.