Ok, before anyone harps on me, I realize the disconnect between "Is Wall Street" and then referring to it in the plural. However, "Are Wall Street as dumb as they look..." sounds wrong to me. Her target audience is Americans, and it sounds just fine to us. (Especially since have a weird disconnect between collective nouns, and using "they" for single individuals for gender neutrality) In fact, how else would you purpose the entirely grammatical phrase (in US English): "Is your spouse as stupid as they look, or are they just pretending?"
I honestly see this like complaining about Bush saying "noo-kyoo-lur" rather than "new-clear"... Carter said "noo-kyoo-lur" too, and he was a Nuclear Engineer. --Eira OMTG! The Goat be Praised. 20:24, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
- Fairy snuff. d hominem 01:43, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
"Commentaries" is goat-linked to a now defunked "nonsense" page. Do we want to make a fun/goat link for the vapid, dribbling, word salad nonsense these writers write? Or do we want to de-redlink the "nonsense". personally, i like the goat-link, but i'm happy with either - just not a red link. ;-)En attendant Godot 15:19, 31 August 2011 (UTC)
Did anyone see her insanity vs. Joy Behar?
Where the shemale compared waterboarding to abortion. Find the video on Youtube, see the comments and watch your head explode as you see retards actually calling her "intelligent." Osaka Sun (talk) 07:49, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- Shemales don't deserve being compared with Coulter. Nebuchadnezzar (talk) 08:09, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- Intelligence is relative not absolute. ГенгисYou have the right to be offended; and I have the right to offend you. 09:52, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
- By the by, shemale is generally considered a weapons-grade slur. I totally get wanting to trash Ms. Coulter, for a whole laundry list of excellent reasons well-founded in reality. But there is no need to lapse into hateful language about an entire group of people (irrelevant to the discussion, mind you) that are no more or less obnoxious than any other group of people. And far more to the point, there's so much that's perfectly vile about her — such as practically everything that she chooses to say — that it's totally unnecessary to gild the turd-lily by making shit up about her. — Unsigned, by: 18.104.22.168 / talk / contribs
Hotness (part 2)
- Original posted in the previous "Hotness" section. The one from 2008.--ZooGuard (talk) 09:07, 26 August 2014 (UTC)
She's blonde and thin but still beatasfck. Bares typical conservative female "bony arms", no bosom, rarely smiles, laugh at own jokes with a very unappealing, snide laugh. An CultWhore in fact is a textbook case, a model of psychopathy with influences of Christian conservatism and jihadism. She has never known human love, compassion, or empathy.22.214.171.124 (talk) 09:03, 26 August 2014 (UTC)
According to TVTropes, Ann Coulter was friends with JFK Jr and is good friends with Bill Maher. I can find a bunch of pictures of them together online (outside of the show, which is obviously for ratings), but can anyone find any evidence she was friends with JFK Jr? I mean, either she's more tolerant than she pretends to be, everyone in the media is full of shit, or perhaps she sees people as worthy opponents. CorruptUser (talk) 00:26, 12 April 2015 (UTC)