Obama omitted the words "under God" from the Gettysburg Address. This is the article that I was linked from Facebook. Notice the conservatives and Christians and conservative Christians raging in the comments. Since this only just happened, I'm not sure how big of a controversy is or if it deserves a place on this page. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:34, 19 November 2013 (UTC)
- OMG he's a godless commie!!! OMG!!1! 1!1 111 Or maybe not. Maybe
“”According to a box now on the Ken Burns website learntheaddress.org, Obama was specifically asked to recite one of the other versions of the Gettysburg Address that does not include the phrase “under God.”
Do we really need this stuff on the 2008 campaign any more?
Do we really need this stuff on the 2008 campaign any more?--Bob"I think you'll find it's more complicated than that." 12:30, 9 February 2014 (UTC)
- Campaign stuff can be shunted down to the bottom, though I wouldn't outright remove it. Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 01:20, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
If the Borg assimilated Barack Obama, would he make an excellent drone?
- Apparently Obama is going to stop the 2016 Presidential Elections. AZt least according to a commentor in this article.--TemplarJLS (talk) 12:11, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- Ok? Put it in clogs!--Miekal 12:19, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- I remember Obama saying in one of his speeches about an "international order". Is that proof of the New World Order?--TemplarJLS (talk) 07:45, 22 September 2014 (UTC)
- I found the speech in question. It's the whole speech by the way.