- Analyzing and refuting pseudoscience and the anti-science movement;
- Documenting the full range of crank ideas;
- Explorations of authoritarianism and fundamentalism;
- Analysis and criticism of how these subjects are handled in the media.
- You've been gone too long, missionality has expanded in scope, we have articles on Imperial China, the Belgian Congo, and whatnot. It's related to science. Perhaps you'll be appeased if I add the outline template to the article? — Oxyaena Harass 19:52, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Maybe create a section called "Analogy" and then label the page "Analogy and homology", so you can discuss the two in the same article? (Like was done to Microevolution and macroevolution). — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 19:20, 9 July 2020 (UTC)