There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
I joined this wiki with my former account (GR~2020) in 2018. I didn't edit much because I didn't know the wikitext and all the procedures. But I was genuinely a fan of this wiki. Until recently. I worked hard for this wiki - I don't think even the users that hate me the most would claim the opposite. I genuinely wanted to help. Genuinely wanted to contribute and make the wiki grow. I redesigned a lot of the Portal icons. I did major overhauls of the Help section. I edited many of the countries, cleaned up stuff, added maps with descriptions (you have no idea how much time it costed me to figure out all the div style position stuff, preview, adjust, preview, adjust,...). I learned inkscape from zero to hero only to edit the portal icons that just irked me. I created new polls for Saloon Bar, I tried starting conversations there, I debated stuff in the Debate namespace... There is probably so much I forgot to add. And what did I get in exchange for all this free labour I never got paid for? Not even a fucking "Thank you". Instead, I got cooped thrice, so far unsuccessfully, I have had my friends such as Z and D bullied and harassed multiple times and I was hounded off this website to create my own wiki: Socdemwiki. If I get banned at some point, please do not delete this. I want people to know what I underwent with this website. I learned a lot (because of COVID-19 and being at home a lot because of the pandemic), but I also had to resist a lot of hate and malice being thrown at me. My side is never given in these discussions about banning me, so here it is. I hope everyone who genuinely wants to help RationalWiki grow and contributes to it makes it a better place. Because I tried. I also welcome good faith users on my own wiki. I only returned because of my friend Hastur, who has helped me both here and on my wiki. I wish him good luck recovering this trashfire of toxicity and hatred for differences of opinion. — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 22:42, 2 September 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah I noticed. Sorry. — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 21:03, 23 August 2020 (UTC)
- Lol, you don’t need to remove your edits. I just wanted you to format your citations so they weren’t just bare links. Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 22:01, 23 August 2020 (UTC)
Sorry for that
Sorry Raven, I just saw your userpage was gone and wanted to see what was there before it, hitting Fossil Record, but I think I hit something by accident and deleted the few lines of text you put up? My apologies. (I'm not angry with the block, by the way, sorry if you thought I was vandalising your stuff, it was an understandable reaction.) - Rairyu75 (Talk) 19:56, 27 August 2020 (UTC)
- I know you did that intentionally, idiot. I can read your discord messages. You may fool others but you don't fool me any longer. — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 20:04, 27 August 2020 (UTC)
- Also, as I noticed through upload history of File:Icon paganism.svg, if an image doesn't refresh immediately, this is likely because you need to refresh the cache by pressing F5. So try that next time before you believe there is a mistake and try to do many reuploads. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario! 00:41, 4 September 2020 (UTC)
- true! — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 20:34, 10 September 2020 (UTC)
- @GR 02:20, 14 September 2020 Cosmikdebris (talk | contribs | block) blocked GR (talk | contribs) with an expiration time of 6 centuries, 6 decades, 5 years, 364 days, 17 hours and 42 minutes (account creation disabled) (at the request of GR) (unblock | change block) Comedy gold. HairlessCat (talk) 12:49, 14 September 2020 (UTC)