Talk:Michael A. Woodley of Menie
Paper on LCI
Woodley recently published this paper defending the London Conference on Intelligence.
Notice nearly all the co-authors are far-right loons: "Michael A. Woodley of Menie a1, Edward Dutton b, 1, Aurelio-José Figueredo c, 1, Noah Carl d, Fróði Debes e, Steven Hertler f, Paul Irwing g, Kenya Kura h, Richard Lynn i, Guy Madison j, Gerhard Meisenberg k, Edward M. Miller l, Jan te Nijenhuis m, Helmuth Nyborg n, Heiner Rindermann o".Octo (talk) 22:32, 28 August 2018 (UTC)
- It's the process, respect the process. Commie Lib (talk) 01:53, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
- I think Nissan's rewrite was more accurate and added a lot more information. Buxton (talk) 22:35, 28 January 2019 (UTC)
- Jesus, don't say "talk about it on the talk page" then just vaguely gesture at the idea of process, when they give a summary view of their position on the talk page. ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 16:01, 7 February 2019 (UTC)
Michael Woodley is filing fake DMCA reports to Google to try to get them to block his RationalWiki page
Woodley filed a DMCA report against his page for bizarrely claiming the article copies his blog.
This lie is easy to refute since the article he's claiming is copyrighted content was created after the RW page.
- These reports weren't sent by the real Woodley but an impersonator, probably the deranged Michael Coombs aka Mikemikev, who has a history of impersonating individuals from OpenPsych and Mankind Quarterly but then blames his impersonations onto innocents. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:09, 21 July 2021 (UTC)
There's some incorrect info on article. Woodley's family were never aristocrats - his father only acquired the baron title of Menie in 1995. Furthermore, he does not even live in Scotland but in Surrey.
Last week, Michael Woodley, the Baron of Menie, said he was disappointed at Trump's decision. Woodley, a Surrey-based film and television aviation consultant who has been involved in a number of James Bond films, was granted the title in 1995 and owns several acres of land near Trump's estate.
Source is a Sunday Times article: https://archive.md/zBiNQ
- I think you would need to explain to Yanks how he is any more fake than any other aristocrat. Bongolian (talk) 04:19, 17 November 2021 (UTC)
- Good job. Apparently Mr. Woodley is even nuttier than we thought. I'd just like to ask you to 1 use the preview button and 2. Format the references when possible. See: Help:Wikitext#References and Help:References. GeeJayK (talk) 14:21, 16 June 2022 (UTC)
Woodley being trolled on Unz Review
lol https://www.unz.com/article/new-york-times-thugs-trying-to-cancel-michael-woodley-for-reporting-human-diversity-science-but-theyre-guilty-too/#comment-5395255 Brain Galaxy (talk) 20:09, 16 June 2022 (UTC)