| Against allopathy|
Tullio Simoncini is an ex-doctor and cancer quack. He is known for promoting the idea that cancer is a fungal infection caused by Candida albicans, which in turn can be treated by copious amounts of sodium bicarbonate.
In January 2018, Simoncini received a five year jail sentence for killing another patient with intravenous sodium bicarbonate in 2011.
Nevada state assemblywoman Michele Fiore has endorsed Simoncini’s claims. Fiore is also known for supporting domestic terrorism and saying she wanted to shoot Syrian refugees herself.
- Dr Tullio Simoncini part 1 of 3. YouTube. 2009 November 12.
- Tullio Simoncini: Renaissance Man
- La "grande eresia" di Tullio Simoncini
- Cura il cancro per e-mail
- Doctor convicted: manslaughter (In Italian)