There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Hi. Please go complete the fair use analysis for the image you uploaded. I'd do it myself but I can't find where you got it from. 20:55, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
- One year was enough. I've deleted it.--ZooGuard (talk) 08:03, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- I wasn't able to work out whether if it was fair use or not. I will put a link to the article instead. Forces (talk) 09:28, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello. You seem to be marking a lot of your edits as "minor" even though often they are not. A "minor edit" is minor in significance, not in volume - using the flag is reserved for such things as fixing typos or adding links to existing words. Anything that significantly changes the meaning of text, even if it's a single word, is not a minor edit. Thank you.--ZooGuard (talk) 13:45, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- Ah okay, understood, thanks. — Unsigned, by: Forces / talk / contribs
Please don't forget to sign your talk page posts
On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you.--ZooGuard (talk) 14:30, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- Got it, thanks Forces (talk) 14:37, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Here's what I don't get.
MRA: "We are men. We are strong. We are proud. We are men." Woman: "Creep!". MRA: "Waaaah. She hurt my feelings! We can't help it! We have no social experience!Waah. Why won't anyone love us! Waaah. Protect us from these women calling us mean things." TeenageWasteland (talk) 17:20, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
- I don't belong to the MRA nor am I qualified enough to say whether if your caricature of their statements are correct. In my personal opinion men and women are both susceptible to verbal abuse, and that verbal abuse should not be advocated regardless of its target. Forces (talk) 17:28, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
I don't see where I have used hurtful words. If you can point it out to me, I will be able to apologize for it.Forces (talk) 19:24, 13 April 2014 (UTC)