There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
RationalWiki:What is going on in the clogosphere?
|Best of the clogosphere and older entries can be found in the archives.|
|7||"Alt Left Chaos Magic" With Brandon Adamson with added GENIUS.|
|14||I missed it completely although I have eyes.|
|6||Guy who admired to having no empathy to women says he's not a misogynist(Warning: Poe's Law in action!)|
|26||Unsurprisingly, Mike Adams of NaturalNews is already spewing out nonsense over the recent Vegas shooting. Stay classy.|
|36||For only 100,000 dollars you can be one of the |
|20||Dinesh D'Souza on why Colin Kaepernick should in fact be thanking Republicans for being the true Resisters of Oppression™|
|-50||Diabetus Cat Invades UC Berkeley, Triggers Snowflakes: Liberal students upset over printouts of a half-man, half-cat telling feminists to "stop being fat"|
|29||Twitter user SassyGayRepublican:"Why should I pay for other peoples' healthcare?" *has alleged accident* "Please pay my medical bills!"|
|4||Adam Marshall Dobrin presents a consolidated connection between the Thunder of Thor, the "rain" of Ra, and revolutionizing democracy by showing Bush, 9/11 and Exodus are tied with Holy Purpose along with a message about "Wh@ to do?" explaining how this disclosure turns "simulated reality" into Heaven, positively stimulates the economy and turns Holy Water to bright stars.|
|51||Universal healthcare is bad, because if everybody gets a Ferrari, Ferraris would no longer have value.|
|21||‘Don’t shoot at Hurricane Irma’: Cops forced to issue warning after idea goes viral No not the Onion, just InfoWars.|
|67||Prison Planet |
|17||Infowars: If You Hate Poverty, You Should Love Capitalism|
|30||The Illuminati is transmitting DNA-altering signals to make people oppose Trump.|
|33||Nutty evangelist Jim Bakker inciting followers to violence: "If President Trump is impeached, Christians will rise from the shadows to start another civil war"|
|-19||Adam returns from the dead, or so he says; to deliver a message connecting Genesis to ending world hunger, tying his life story to Minority Report, the book of Judges, and Samson to see pre-crime implemented in our virtual Garden of Eden and dreams Joseph's dream of a sign in the sky ... and why, to open Doors to Heaven.|
|2||North Korea shoots a fucking missile over Japan.|
|-26||Dangerous:The Audiobook is announced.|
|-52||Once again, the left naively exacerbate matters in the USA.|
|15||Apocalypse Prediction number [ERROR:INT OVERFLOW]: the August 2017 eclipse heralds the arrival of Nibiru, and indicates that the world will end on September 23rd, 2017.|
|32||Hare Krishnas say: solar eclipses are not caused by the moon.|
|22||Reddit's BadHistory group have written up a point-by-point refutation of everything historically wrong Steven Crowder says in his latest video about Native Americans.|
|23||People actually losing their shit for a fake news claiming Big Ben to be renamed into 'Massive Mohammed'.|
|16||Arguably the worst confederate statue apologetics existing: "what American blacks suffered under segregation was nothing compared to what liberalism has inflicted on them since the 1950s, as it destroyed their families, their schools, and their young men and women’s lives through drugs and guns and the gangster-rap culture “lifestyle,” which is really a death style".|
|19||Adam Marshall Dobrin presents a concise introduction to paradox proven by the Bible through "verifiable" anachronism in language some stuff about Mars colonization and virtual reality and a list of reason why ignoring this is actually an ELE. Adam claims to be Thor because of a connection between music and the Trial of Thor. He suggests you be Thundercats and call a reporter. There is also a suggestion that Richard Nixon and John Hancock are related to a signature from God, about freedom and America... and Deepthroat and Taylor Momsen|
|-1||Infowars comments on the Google manifesto|
|11||BBC analyzes the Illuminati conspiracy|
|12||Infowar lauches a new website to "fight against |
|11||Alex Jones claims the Virginia Riot was staged|
|6||Infowars is having a song contest to fight globalists with a 10K USD prize|
|30||According to the Spiritual Science Research Foundation, 85% of the time homosexuality is the result of possession by a ghost of the opposite sex and can be cured by "spiritual healing remedies."|
|30||Newsweek reports on astrologers' opinions of Trump's future, based on a solar eclipse, of all freaking things.|
|41||An image of some bus seats are posted to anti-immigrant groups and most mistook the bus seats as women wearing burkas.|
|9||How acting like a feminist can ruin your marriage.|
|20||From Living Waters, creators of the |
|49||The new lead in Doctor Who is a woman - and the broflakes can't handle it. Meanwhile, The Sun and the Daily Mail celebrated the only way they knew how: by publicizing various nude scenes that the new Doctor, Jodie Whittaker, had done in the past.|
|3||You Are Being Poisoned By Transhumanists|
|2||Infowars Forced Gay Vatican Orgy Into The Mainstream|
|40||Someone failed to realize that the metric system is the work of the Devil.|
|43||NASA forced to deny that it's holding child slaves on Mars|
|43||Apparently the risk of autism in vaccinated children is %420 higher than non-vaccinated children. |
|12||Satire is dead, pt.94: Britain First republish an entertainment website's article about Jeremy Corbyn, not realising it's satire.|
|13||A University of Utah professor claims that Republicans have happier marriages than Democrats; whites have happier marriages than blacks, and Republicans have better sex and more sex than Democrats. Also, "It’s not that much easier to understand the strong effects of party identification on marital infidelity."|
|19||Terry Hurlbut goes full "false flag" on the Virginia shootings.|
|14||Jesus Christ returns with proof of Creation, and it's good. Really good. Check Hammer and "to see" a kiss. He says proof and "Tribulation" quite a bit.|
|28||Wayne Allyn Root: There's no difference between calling somebody "old" and calling them the n-word. (He says "the n-word".)|
|55||Sean Hannity cites Conservapedia|
|30||The moral of the Assange story? Wait long enough, and bad stuff goes away|
|28||Unwilling to tolerate the rhetoric of the phrase "hanging offense" in a Boston Herald editorial, some fellow anti-vaxxers reciprocate by sending hate mail with even more violent and anti-Semitic imagery (all while they have a history of comparing vaccines to the Holocaust... hmmm...). Ginger Taylor of Age of Autism has to practically beg for them to stop.|
|79||According to anti-vaxxers, Sesame Street's new autistic muppet is part of a pro-vaccination conspiracy to "normalize autism".|
|48||The trailer for Star Wars:Battlefront 2 is released, featuring a female main character. Men in the comments section flip their shit, accusing Disney of being "SJWs," for daring to have a woman as a lead in a video game.|
|47||What happens to your dog if you give it a rabies vaccination? Why, he'll get autism of course.|
|32||Mike Cernovich, Infowars, Ron Paul and Richard Spencer all agree: The chemical attack in Syria is a false flag. And it's not just from the right; TYT's Jimmy Dore has his take on it as well.|
|53||Earth is a prison planet for aliens too violent to fit in their advanced society.(ScienceVibe)|
|51||Popular youtuber JonTron allegedly "goes full Nazi".|
|27||Mike Adams got a patent for a dietary supplement that removes cesium-134 and cesium-137 from the body. Somehow, I don't think that works.|
|30||Backlash after North Carolina bans book about boy who wears dresses|
|16||Oh great, Humans Are Free are now dancing on David Rockefeller's grave by calling him a eugenicist.|
|30||Now Christians can "cure" homosexuality with cake!|
|35||Because of Mass Effect Andromeda's lackluster animations, trolls attack a woman who had nothing to do with them.|
|40||Stopped clock moment from Rebel Media (of all places): Alt-right White Nationalists Are Stupid. The reactions from said alt-righters in the comments section are what you'd expect, especially considering the person calling them out is a black dude.|
|73||When accountant Nathan D. Larson talked to voters and collected signatures to qualify as a candidate for Virginia’s House of Delegates, he left out some details from his platform: legalizing child pornography as well as incestuous marriage;…repealing the 19th Amendment; and abolishing state funding for girls and women to attend high school and college. RW old-timers will recognise him as User:Tisane, the very first person ever to get banned from RationalWiki, for his essay advocating sex with children.|
|48||Richard Spencer, white nationalist and self-described spokesman of the alt-right, after being unceremoniously kicked out of the Conservative Political Action Conference, says "People want to talk to me... They don’t want to talk to these boring conservatives. They want to learn about ideas whose time has come, not whose time has passed."|
|59||Milo Yiannopoulos is now such a pariah that even Nazis like Richard Spencer want nothing to do with him, but there's a history professor at the University of Chicago who still thinks he's literally Jesus.|
|14||A black republican received racist attacks for supporting Trump and Sessions, so an opinion writer says "You did something worse by supporting them."|
|32||American Family Association: The leftists rage because they have a wrong worldview. We must not only oppose them in the political arena, but we must also teach and demonstrate the principles and ideas that made America exceptional. Christianity has been the life-blood of America. If the Christian worldview prevails it will once again nourish every aspect of the life of this nation producing freedom, justice, prosperity, and life for all.|
|39||NBA star Kyrie Irving comes out as a no-joke flat-earther. Luckily, he is being ridiculed all over Twitter for his 'beliefs'.|
|30||Why Liberals Are Wrong About Trump|
|13||Flynn Resigns Over NIBIRU Dispute|
|19||NaturalNews wants pro-vaxxers to chug mercury since vaccines contain "lethal doses" of mercury. Allah dammit, why is Mike Adams still a person? (Warning: Poe's Law in action!)|
|33||Netflix triggers the alt-right after posting the first teaser trailer of Dear White People online, with many cancelling their subscriptions in a mass boycott. Odd considering the movie it's based on didn't have the same effect.|
|27||Suzanne Venker, writing for Fox News, informs us that society is creating a horde of 'alpha' women incapable of love.|
|39||NaturalNews is claiming that Planned Parenthood has set abortion quotas, and that once the quotas are met, a pizza party is held. Nothing says "news" like making an outlandish claim about something that is serious. (Warning: Poe's Law in action!)|
|61||Reddit bans the subreddit r/altright, due to "repeated violations of the terms of our content policy," including doxxing.|
|26||David Ernst: Donald Trump Is The First President To Turn Postmodernism Against Itself.|
|60||Kiwi Farms, a forum notorious for doxxing and harassing people, has just shut down because the owner was doxxed and harassed.|
|82||Alt-right media outlet The Right Stuff collapses after fellow racists discover the founder’s wife is Jewish.|
|70||Dinesh D'Souza tweeting on Martin Luther King weekend: John Lewis is "a nasty, bitter old man", Rosa Parks was no big deal, Democrats are a "party of bigotry", and the South is now "largely non-racist" thanks to Republicans.|
|41||The official Twitter account of the UK's Russian Embassy, which previously responded to US diplomatic sanctions with a lame duckling image, responds to media criticism of US-Russia relations by tweeting a Pepe meme, sparking outrage. What a time to be alive.|
|67||Far-right Twitter troll Joshua Bonehill-Paine is jailed for two years in the UK for harassment of a Jewish politician he called "a rodent [...] a money grabber, a dominatrix and responsible for the death of Jesus". He insists the jury were MI6 agents, and that a real jury would see nothing wrong with a two year harassment campaign called "Operation Filthy Jew Bitch".|
|41||American Family Association: "All through Scripture, God has used some very unrighteous, unlikely men to lead people back to Him. I don’t know if Donald Trump is as unlikely as some might think, but I do know that only by the hand of God did Trump win the presidency."|
|36||Ann Coulter tweets an unexplained "14!", widely interpreted as a dog whistle for the Fourteen Words, a white nationalist slogan.|
|32||Infowars: Why Does Popular Culture Glorify Being a Pussy?|
|25||Alex Jones: How patriots can make 2017 the year of Trump and the real media|
|28||Burger chain Wendy's tweets a rare Pepe meme before deleting it, pleading ignorance. Nazi site The Daily Stormer responds by endorsing Wendy's as the official fast food chain of the Alt-Right.screenshot|
|-6||Russia hysteria infects WashPost again: false story about hacking U.S. electric grid.|
|36||A picture speaks a thousand words.|
|5||Maajid Nawaz, doing his best Chris Crocker impression: Leave Israel alone!|
|44||On Twitter, hoopsteak Joe Walsh (the "grab my musket" guy, not the rock star) overdoses on War on Christmas stupidity, responding to "In the UK, these (Christmas tree lights) are called 'fairy lights'" with "That's why the U.K. has been overrun by Muslims."|
|13||Associate Professor of Economics pillories Universal Basic Income concept with string of lazy arguments with a nice fluffy straw man base.|
|22||The Simulation Hypothesis: DNA is a Blockchain, You're an Account, Your Consciousness Holds The Private Key. Um, OK.|
|33||After Facebook announced it would partner with ABC, PolitiFact and Snopes against "fake news", the grand purveyor of them and multiple-time exposed by the weakest of the three Daily Mail cowardly goes against it, digging up dirt from the David/Barbara Mikkelsen 2015 divorce (the latter is no longer involved with the website). The Guardian and a Forbes-hosted blog react.|
|25||An Austrailian politician dismisses Western criticisms of the Philippines' war on drugs as both "a racist and colonial mentality" and "political correctness" while ignoring all of the human rights abuses going on.|
|36||High on MEMES, THOTS, CUCKS, Trump, Pepe and, uh, (((antisemitism))): it's Malik Obama on Twitter.|
|12||Daily Kos founder and Vox co-founder Markos Moulitsas gleefully celebrates coal miners losing health insurance.|
|15||Murdoch AU paper trumpets fortune-telling Nostradumbass woo mixed with Trump references. Newscorp is pretty much abandoning reality|
|12||Stephen Pollard, editor, Jewish Chronicle (UK): "I get a lot of antisemitic conspiracies sent to me. This one wins a prize for originality."|
|20||Bill Gates believes that Trump's push for market deregulations is like JFK's push to get the US to the Moon.|
|20||Mike Adams is Native American: Apparently the Health Ranger is related to Pocahontas somehow. (Warning: Poe's Law in action!)|
|22||Preschool Teaching Kids ‘Intersex’ And ‘Genderqueer’: Pedophilia is a gender according to infowars! Infowars reacts to schools in the UK promoting gender neutral pronouns. Ironically, the reporter claims that schools are thinking with their feelings and not with scientific evidence.|
|22||BREAKING NEWS: CLIMATE SCARE IS OVER! Lord Christopher claims that global warming projections are due to faulty math.|
|25||Man claims Exodus provides paradoxical reference to 9/11, a number of English and modern computing concepts, thus "proving" the Bible is a message sent back in time. Draws parallels between a number of Biblical stories and a modern court case. Claims to be "The Messiah."|
|23||The Ultimate “Fake News” List: By Alex Jones|
|11||Mainstream paper attempt at satirical Trump snark ends in Poe, quoth the comments section, wtf?|
|53||Breitbart wages war against Kellogg's for typically Breitbart reasons.|
|39||With Brexit posing a serious problem for Welsh infrastructure funding, a UKIP member of the Welsh Assembly offfers a unique solution: Make the Irish pay for the M4 motorway with EU funding.|
|-38||Washington Post disgracefully promotes a McCarthyite blacklist from a new, hidden, and very shady group.|
|-37||Leave it to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to write a nauseating paean to a brutal left-wing dictator.|
|58||Proving once again a lack of decency, the Daily Mail blames the murder of Jo Cox on immigrants; the town council wanting to move house, and Cox herself for being a Remain supporter. His support for violent extremist groups is apparently also irrelevant to his character.|
|23||Blatantly anti-Semitic blog defends anti-Semitic professor. In other news, water is wet.|
|52||The future of our planet may lie in the hands of Bill O'Reilly, who is trying to convince President-elect Donald Trump to accept the Paris Climate Agreement.|
|19||Alan Dershowitz Ludicrously Defends White Nationalist Stephen Bannon against anti-Semitism and racism charges.|
|12||Donna Brazile, the current DNC chairwoman, attended an Islamophobic gathering in Florida hosted by noted wingnut David Horowitz; right-wing smear artist, James O'Keefe also attended.|
|4||An opinion piece from Washington Post proposes an idea where the author loses their mind: get rid of every state government in the United states.|
|38||Jew proudly proclaims himself a member of the Alt-right. You would think the responses from the Alt-right to his article, which can be seen here, would give him cause to reconsider or pause for thought.|
|32||Bill Maher reveals himself to be a reactionary asshole by stating that Trump will rid the US of "PC culture and Islam apologists".|
|43||Alex Jones goes full raving anti-Semite. (This isn't new behaviour, but the media noting it is.)|
|56||Scott Adams declares that a lack of terrorist attacks before the elections is a sign that ISIS want Clinton to be President.|
|32||Michele Bachmann says that Hillary Clinton wears "Mao suits" because she is a Economic Marxist.|
|18||Channel 4 News promoted known war criminals in Syria, and is now hiding its own report.|
|101||A British meninist campaigns for tampons to be taxed, arguing that "it's a woman's own fault if she lacks the self-control to hold the blood in her bladder outside the restroom". Naturally, he doesn't understand why he is being mocked over his apparent biology skills. Update: He really is that stupid.|
|25||Ben & Jerry's endorses Black Lives Matter and the result is predictable.|
|25||If you're driving down the road and you think of anything that's not related to driving it must be proof that you have a soul!|
|104||A student group at the University of Cape Town proclaiming themselves Fallists, short for "Science must fall", argue to remove science from curriculum because science is "Eurocentric" and "based on racism". Evidently, some people believing witchcraft causes things to fall back to earth demonstrates the inherent Western bias of only teaching the concept of gravity in a science class.|
|17||Tyron Zegold thinks the sun doesn't exist. (Warning: Poe's Law in action!)|
|57||Rush Limbaugh complains that "the Left" treats nonconsensual sex as rape.|
|0||Jeffrey Goldberg has been named as The Atlantic's editor-in-chief. (Why that is a bad thing.)|
|14||Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Colin Kaepernick and other football player's refusal to stand for the pledge "dumb", "disrespectful", and "ridiculous". (Approx. the 20 min. mark) Update: Colin Kaepernick has responded.|
|21||Vox Day has decided to fork Wikipedia: Infogalactic! (Guess Metapedia was too pantywaist for him.) Check the roadmap. "No, it's not. My designs always work. See: multibutton mice."|
|28||Faux News breathlessly reports on a Bigfoot sighting.|
List all your favorite small-time local blogiots main addresses, etc., here.
- Logan's Warning is one hell of a paranoid, bigoted, anti Muslim Blog! According to the person who runs it, no Muslim can be trusted and all Muslims are out to turn every non Muslim society on earth into a theocracy. He has even stated on multiple occasions that the constitution itself needs to be changed to stop Islam and Islam is not a religion. He also has no problem with pitting Christians against Muslims and gets angry at and insults any Christian who attempts interfaith dialog. He also believes that united States constitution aids Muslims in their take over of America.
- Denyse O'Leary, who runs multiple IDiot blogs and cross-links them to pretend it's a movement.
- No Shoes or Shirt Required is written by a Southern-fried little hate monger with a (virtual) hard-on for "Darwinists" and Homosexuals. Specializing in simple lies for simple people, quote mining, and hate speech disguised as God's love, this blog is sponsored by the online version of a Norfolk, Virginia local paper, because they like to broadcast their bigotry down in the Bible Belt.
- Five Feet of Fury, a Canadian hard right blog, run by an unemployed woman who thinks hoaxing Jews by claiming to be a Holocaust victim is hilarious. But hey, she doesn't think the Nazis were really responsible either, so how stable can she be?
- Rachel Marsden--"The Canadian Anne Coulter" A conservative commentator who tried to discredit the women's movment, only not in the way you might think.
- Small Dead Animals, allegedly "the best Canadian blog" (2007) another unpleasant Canadian woman .
Mesopotamia West, run by a 67-year-old Conservative who gets off on his own poor smut and really doesn't like people from other countries.– No longer active
- Answers in Genesis' own journal, Answers Research Journal
- A lovely Australian biologist, Christian, and creationist.
- Shock and Blog, the ramblings of a part-time anti-semite, one-time CP sysop, full-time moron called Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "Shock and Blog" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- The REAL Jesusland, loony Christian-related stuff from (Oh no! Not again!) Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "The REAL Jesusland" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- Coast-to-coast-am's news ticker could practically just be copied here.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Encyclopedia - just hit "random page"...
- GrasstopUSA - Whilst sometime their guest commentator is good their "exclusive commentary" by Don Feder (who?) is always prime quality clogo. While you are there don't forget to ask Chris to send your "50 Blast Fax" for $50 (they use to be $20 InstaFaxes) you just need a major credit card.
- American Family Association Action Alerts - these are always stupid, but sometime they out class themselves in demanding apologies for trivialities. Be sure to send your personal outrage in the form of a form letter (at least they don't charge you).
- Creation Science Evangelism While America's favorite tax fraudfeasor is serving time in federal prison, his idiot spawn has taken over his blog.
- Science and Math Defeated
- The American View: Originally set up as a part of Michael Peroutka's 2004 presidential campaign, now effectively the personal bullhorn of a hyper-Calvinist crank named John Lofton, who gets a sub sandwich for $6.66 and concludes that the end of the world is at hand. 
- James Edwards: The Rise of Ethnopolitics — "Conservatism is dead. Liberalism has no answers. What comes next? The rise of ethnopolitics."
- Cao's (pronounced Key's) blog - A right-wing, pro-military, al-Qaida conspiracy theorist, married woman. Has been used by Ken for source material.
- WomanTalk -Sharon Hughes and friends (i.e. right wing fundies)
- Ladies Against Feminism: Housewives who somehow find time off from their busy schedule of skivvy duty to rant on the website about how "Christ is the head of the man and man is the head of the woman" and emphasize that "Biblical womanhood is not a 'white thing.'"
- David Klinghoffer's blog is bound to have an anti-Darwinist screed on it.
- Save the Males - Rantings about Zionists, Illuminati and feminist.
- Atheism is Dead — an anti-atheism blog featured on the front page of Conservapedia on August 8, 2009. No longer active, replaced by:
- Dancing from Genesis - YEC blog that has really, really long entry titles.
- Seriously Pissed - Long-winded rantings of a very angry old white man.
- American Thinker - Extreme right-wing Christian "news" site/blog. Very popular. Consists mostly of global warming denial, evolution denial, attempts to blame atheism and Obama for all that is evil, birther craziness, incoherent insults, and racism.
- Vox Popoli - the home of Theodore Beale, when he isn't spouting his bile on WND.
- Angry White Dude - Whiny, racist conservative blog run by some err... angry white dude. Entries read like Encyclopedia Dramatica articles and are barely comprehensible in between all the swearing and bitching.
- Commie Blaster - "Proof Obama is a Communist, Marxist, Socialist, Maoist, Progressive, Islamic Terrorist." Says it all.
- Louisiana Conservative - An insane chaotic mess of a far right site.
- Food Freedom blog - diet woo, Big Ag conspiracy theories, hysterical anti-GMO and anti-biotechnology agenda.
- ENENews - for all your anti-nuclear fear mongering needs.
- Jay L. Wile - Proslogian, a wingnut chemist who has made a fortune selling books to homeschoolers (I can't imagine why he's a creationist). Requires thorough debunking.
- The Right Stuff - White nationalist neoreactionary website espousing various forms of bigotry in a pseudo-intellectual style. Prolonged browsing may give the sane reader a strong urge to punch a wall. They attack both sane modern liberalism and genuine moonbattery at the same time, resulting in some stopped clock material, but it's mixed so homogeneously with the wingnuttery that it's not worth it. Apparently, they also dislike many other neoractionaries such as Mencius Moldbug for not being antisemitic enough.
- Return of Kings - a particularly vile manosphere blog run by RooshV, though there are other writers. It's filled to the brim with Red Pill nuttery.