RationalWiki talk:What is going on in the clogosphere?
Archives for this talk page: <1>, <2>, <3>, <4>, <5>, <6>, <7>, <8>, <9>, <10>, <11>, <12>, <13>
About the newest CLOG
- A couple months late on this, but basically, when cis people who mostly only associate with other cis people mention pansexuality *in general*, it's usually far off the mark because not having the experience of questioning your gender makes you more likely to think of stuff in terms of the gender binary (so something like "I like men, women, *and* transes" or "I'm into *literally everyone*" or "I want to fuck kitchen implements" rather than the proper definition of "gender doesn't affect attraction"). So seeing that the person writing a description that is Not Even Wrong is cis is basically just bemused confirmation bias of the "why would they not be" variety, kinda like finding out that a conservative also is a chickenhawk, or that a trans woman is also a lesbian furry communist hacker who plays mtg and has like 20 girlfriends.188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:37, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
- Don Juan here, not logged in on phone, I meant to write "MP" but due to a typo I wrote "PM" instead.--2607:FB90:B44B:177:2003:852E:B54F:C72F (talk) 15:53, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
Climate Change Denial
Crazy conservative propagandists claim that climate change data is forged as part of (what else?) a Marxist plot to sap our precious bodily fluids.
https://tsarizm.com/analysis/2018/12/03/the-hi-tech-traditionalist-in-france-from-yeshua-to-climate-change-the-new-marxist-religion-demands-your-death/#respondPhantom666 (talk) 17:03, 6 December 2018 (UTC)Phantom666
- Why are there 3 trillion different far right blogs laid out like news sites like this. Is it because all conservatives are gullible morons? ikanreed 🐐Bleat at me 17:08, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
- Actual fake news, perhaps?--Don Juan (talk) 17:42, 6 December 2018 (UTC)
- So, does this link belong in the Clog main page, or should it be forgotten like yesterday's toilet flush? The fraud that wrote it doesn't make one substantial point, nor does he even attempt to provide evidence for any of his claims. Like every other conservative website I've visited, rhetoric is far more important than facts.— Unsigned, by: phantom666 / talk / contribs
Alt Right troll targets RW
Found a rabbithole of rightwing conspiracy theory madness. Everything from chemtrails to Christian apologetics. This weirdo has over thirty blogs, including one that seems to focus heavily on kitten videos from Twitter.
http://mindtreasury.blogspot.com/2016/03/debunking-rationalwiki.html?m=1Phantom666 (talk) 19:03, 8 December 2018 (UTC)Phantom666