User talk:Prince Emmanuel/Archive1
User talk:Prince Emmanuel/Archive1
On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. You can also indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line. Thank you. Polar Bear in the Jungle Peter Tosh > Bob Marley 18:22, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
Psi disproven by science
Mate, you might want to look at this, I don't think it has been mentioned on your forum (why would it? You guys are not interested in evidence against your beliefs!). Psi has been shown not to exist.
"Parapsychology is the scientific investigation of apparently paranormal mental phenomena (such as telepathy, i.e., "mind reading"), also known as psi. Despite widespread public belief in such phenomena and over 75 years of experimentation, there is no compelling evidence that psi exists. In the present study, functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) was used in an effort to document the existence of psi. If psi exists, it occurs in the brain, and hence, assessing the brain directly should be more sensitive than using indirect behavioral methods (as have been used previously). To increase sensitivity, this experiment was designed to produce positive results if telepathy, clairvoyance (i.e., direct sensing of remote events), or precognition (i.e., knowing future events) exist. Moreover, the study included biologically or emotionally related participants (e.g., twins) and emotional stimuli in an effort to maximize experimental conditions that are purportedly conducive to psi. In spite of these characteristics of the study, psi stimuli and non-psi stimuli evoked indistinguishable neuronal responses-although differences in stimulus arousal values of the same stimuli had the expected effects on patterns of brain activation. These findings are the strongest evidence yet obtained against the existence of paranormal mental phenomena."
I have discovered who made the fake accounts of me
I discovered who has made the fake accounts of me across the internet, his username is MU!! and he is a member of many spiritualist forums and even your mind energy forum, but deep down he is a parody, I have exchanged multiple emails with him, he is a parody and joke account claiming to be both genders on different forums and changing his beliefs about the paranormal, I can't tell if he is a believer or a hoaxer. If you view this blog here:
See the posts written by "forests" with a small f, written in a sarcastic style on Tue 19 Feb, 01:40. That comment was not written by me. The same user MU!! has also made fake accounts of me on Michael Prescott's blog and your own forum. None of it has anything to do with me. Even Prescott admitted on his blog that the postings had come from two different IPs indeed this is becuase I later showed up but it was too late becuase by then people were claiming I was a troll due to the fake comments. I can tell you I am not a troll or a trouble maker like you believe I am just a critic of spiritualism, and this user MU!! has been making fake accounts of me by the looks of it for a few months commenting on multiple blogs. Also if you look through the accounts on the mind energy forum those accounts said they believe in psi. I can tell you I do not believe in psi. If I believed in psi then why have I spent much time on this website debunking parapsychology, psi and spiritualism?
The only forum I am on is the badpsychics one anything else is not me. See here for the abuse the user mu has been giving hes also pretending to be a female now. I am not expecting you to believe me, but thought I would update you anyway. On the mind energy forum it says that MU!! is 63 years old, well he is over 40 years older than me, and I think it is a bit disturbing that he is spending his time doing this sort of thing. Cheers. Forests (talk) 15:57, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
Email me on email@example.com and we can continue the discussion from the talk page on the mind energy article. I have pieces of evidence which can disprove that I am those usernames, if you are interested in seeing it. I am no longer active on rationalwiki so won't be around to see anymore comments. Forests (talk) 00:24, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- I will send you another alternative email address on here tomorrow, if you wish to contact me. I have perm quit this website after tomorrow and won't be posting on the talkpage anymore, but if you discover any useful information about MU, feel free to post it on the page, but he craves on the attention, so it would be best not to post anymore unless of course you discover his real identity which I would like to know but I have wasted enough time trying to figure out who it is. It is a very sick individual, and I believe he will get caught one day. Forests (talk) 21:02, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- I deleted my old email in a rush and I can't remember your email address. You can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever want to get in contact. I am not coming back on this website. I noticed MU's latest target is Don Jonnis who recently joined the spiritualismlink forum, so his trolling will be diverted to Donnis. Mu is now posting on an account called "lars".  . He will keep doing his trolling on countless of accounts until he dies. All we can hope is the police catch him one day. I have spent too much time trying to figure out his identity, hopefully his identity is exposed one day. Cheers. Forests (talk) 03:48, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
MUs new account
- He has been banned =)
- Andrew B. Chung claimed to forests he did not know MU, but see Chung's post here on the 20th April where he writes "Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter than being forced to eat less down closer to around the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food." . Chung = MU. Ecologist (talk) 14:33, 21 April 2013 (UTC)
- MUs latest account of eveshi  he is asking how to convert Leslie Flint files. He has also created a fake account of me on www.abovetopsecret.com but the admins are deleting it. Its been over a month and I thought he might have moved on, but he is still trolling, he clearly has no life at all. Take care. Forests (talk) 16:17, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
Andrew Chung/MU is open mind
Check the edit history of the mind-energy forum talk page where MU created an account called MrChung and spammed the page with sexual abuse. and see his twitter . MU/Chung could be open mind. Forests (talk) 16:05, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
MU creating fake accounts of you on rationalwiki
- He can do whatever he wants. I've made it pretty clear that I won't be posting under this nick anywhere anymore, so people know that it isn't me who is creating these accounts. I don't bother with his childish nonsense anymore. Max (talk) 11:20, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
- Fair play. I have had private chats with Mac from the spiritualforums, he seems to be MU's latest target. I am no longer looking into MU/Chung. The other night I discovered a photograph that MU had sent me which I had saved but forgotten about. It was a man in a bikers helmet and leather jacket, I have observed and analysed it closely and it is indeed Courtney Brown, the guy from Emory University who has posted videos of himself on a bike and in the same helmet. You can read about it here . Years ago on the usenet forums MU and Chung posted a video of Brown on his motorbike. When I emailed Brown about it, he said it was stolon and within 24 hours it was deleted. But this is pretty suspect because I have checked the dates and MU/Chung posted that video on usenet to a similar time it was uploaded on youtube. The video was uploaded on another website entitled "MU shows his stuff".
- There is no doubt that Chung is involved, he also used to work at Emory university and obviously was a buddy of Brown.
- On the archived Chung page I also collected quotes where Chung and MU claimed to attend a remote viewing conference of Brown. I have recently discovered messages where Chung admitted to be a remote viewer himself and posts on spiritualism by Brown. Watch this video of Brown (it is the same guy in the picture MU sent me)  see 4-5 minutes in. I am convinced that Chung/Brown are behind the MU trolling. How many other aliases they have I don't know. I have emailed Emory university and they are looking into it. Other than that there is no other links and nothing we can do. MU will obviously read this, so here is a challenge to MU if you are interested join the silly "debunkingskeptics" forum  I have not created an account on it yet, but if you want to chat MU I would happily debunk your hereo Leslie Flint, why don't you create a thread?. At the end of June I am going to New Zealand for 6 months so I won't be around to debunk your silly fraudulent mediums anymore, I'm bored and no longer am interested in all this. This is my last post on this website, not coming back on here. Cya :) Forests (talk) 01:50, 2 June 2013 (UTC)