- 'ello, Govna. And others who wander in here. New to RW, semi-long lurker at CP, and very new to wiki's. I shan't be taking the time to learn how to edit, or do fancy signatures, or whatever. I'm here to laugh. Shakedangle (talk) 18:43, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the link, it actually helped me access CP for a few seconds before I it stopped working too. Apparently Andy is blocking the world once more and I think he decided to block hidemyass.com too, as I can no longer access CP through that proxy. - Bill Rawls (talk) 13:39, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
- Really? It's still working for me... Yeah I've not had luck with hidemyass too, but I would try some of the other proxy websites. CP was working from my IP for a while, then I posted a screencap on WIGO:CP talk and all of a sudden I was blocked. Seems like something approaching competence is making the IP blocks.
- Off topic, how do you feel about CP these days? Only Andy's occasional "insights" and keeping up with Ken's further descent into his bunnyhole (a guilty pleasure) keep me entertained these days. Markman's been quiet, Terry only linkwhores, Haven't seen much of Uncle Ed or Jpatt for ages. Shakedangle (talk) 14:03, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
- I think that we are currently witnessing the sad demise of a great CP species which once graced the site, non-parodist trolls. AugustO is the best example of this kind. They trolled Schlafly not by writing ridiculous edits disguised as genuine conservative fanaticism, but by using facts and logic to humiliate the Assfly. And no, I don't think any one of those people actually wanted to make CP a better place, they were just looking to highlight Sclafly's lunacy.
- They usually provide most the action on CP; I really liked seeing AugustO forcing Andy to defend CBP or his anti-relativity nonsense, and I think Markman was most amusing when engaging in a block war with a non-parodist. Sadly it's all gone now as CP is becoming more and more a ghost town. Oh well. - Bill Rawls (talk) 14:17, 14 August 2013 (UTC)